Here is the real redpill. Bosnians/Croats/Serbs are our Mexicans. They are the low skilled labour force...

Here is the real redpill. Bosnians/Croats/Serbs are our Mexicans. They are the low skilled labour force, or criminal caste and our welfare recepients. Yes they are a drain to economy and make our country less safe. Yes they do not learn our language and whine about racism.

These are all facts and not "racist" statements. But just like Americans we are not allowed to speak out about this because the wealthy class loves it's cheap working force. And the liberals love them because they are sure to be against nationalism.

Attached: bosnian-muslims-pray-in-sarajevo-celebrating-the-biggest-islamic-religious-CNN1JP.jpg (1300x962, 225K)

Nice try, Guatemala.

wtf varg told me that bosnians are aryan as fuck

>implying anyone goes to Slovenia for anything other than shopping

my Uncle went as a peacekeeper during the war
they also helped the Bosnian by smuggling anti-tank weapons to them.
we got their back

Most of our cleaning ladies and construction workers are from these countries. Also people working at stores as of lately.

There are so many Serbo-Croatian speakers in Slovenia they just expect you to know there bloody language.

Bosnians are even less white than Romanians.(no offense). They willingly converted to Islam and mixed with Turks.

Thanks brown-bro

lol we unironically had this topic kind of in uni, bosniaks barely mingled with them and because they were muslim they were completely excluded from rapings

If they barely mingled why are they so brown skinned and on average have black hair? Why is the average IQ there 90 while in other European countries it's around 100?

I've only heard about students going to Ljubljana and some people that live near the border working in Slovenia. And don't talk about ''muh welfare recipients'', you don't have half of your monthly salary taken by the state just so they can finance free schools and hospitals in m*star or some other shithole.

>And don't talk about ''muh welfare recipients

Bosniaks/Albanians and some Serbs make up literally 99% of welfare housing recepients. Also in 1990's we took in tens of thousands of "refugees" from the wars and you bet many of them are still living in free housing and collecting welfare.

As for your "students". They receive free education here at expense of taxpayers making your people once more a drain to our economy.

If you go to my country you can speak your language and be understood because you have destroyed our culture more than 400 year old German rule.

no idea, no trolling but the few bosniaks I saw in my life basically just looked like some croats I've met

The Bosnians here are usually brown skinned with black hair like the people in my picture.

I guess you are just too used to seeing swarty shitskins because you live in Germany.

>your language
>whining about something that's going on in Croatia but at a much later stage
100 years ago in my area there were Chakavian, Kajkavian and Italian speakers. Guess what's the single language for 90% of people today?

Attached: 1549131144786.jpg (586x524, 42K)

it's a unique situation where they speak a similar language to ours (albeit a more primitive, turkish version) but are actually of a different skin tone than us and 90% of them (Croats, Serbs, Bosnians) look like taller Italians whereas we look more or less like continental Europeans.

The similar language thing is a meme. Dutch and German languages are similar just like Slovenian and Czech language.

But we are less used to Czech language because we are not raped by our local media to push Czech language in our culture. We also don't have Czech diaspora to get used to their language.

Then find a more productive outlet for your frustration, energywise the dedication put into these posts on a regular basis could have as well been directed onto actual activism, it's not that anyone supports the countrymen that parasitize on your government and I don't see how Jow Forums can help solve these issues, also the least likely to cause them are the Bosnians that post on here

West Slavic languages are just insane, barking mad, from our perspective. Czechs called war valka because one of them once had an association in which war was something that rolls over the land. Or they call a tree strmo (afaik) because it's something that steeply rises above you. They completely reinvented their language in the spirit of German, giving many nouns a discernible meaning. However the Croatians will merely use an Arabic word and simplified grammar now and again.

I am merely redpilling people on the problem that my country faces. You on the other hand are butthurt and ashamed of your people.

>Here is the real redpill. Bosnians/Croats/Serbs are our Mexicans.
They actually look identical to you anemic faggots. Slavs are slavs. Americans objectively do not look like Mexicans however.
>Yes they are a drain to economy and make our country less safe.
Your country has less people than Nevada. You would just be invaded / manipulated by your neighbors without the leverage that additional population provides you.
>Yes they do not learn our language and whine about racism.
That does not even make sense, you are all the same slavs

You just want to alienate people who have the same linguistics and genetics as you. You think distancing yourself from these people makes you stronger but in reality it just makes outsiders like me look at you with distaste.

Most Europeans are socially retarded and could never manage a multi-ethnic empire like Rome or the Soviet Union.

How can we realistically solve our problem with southern menace? Do we cut off their welfare and deny them work so they are forced to move out?

>That does not even make sense, you are all the same slavs

But those people are actually Albanians and Italians who adopted Slavic 1500 years ago and then mixed with Anatolian natives.

No getting out now, the ride already started in 1918. We're just a hair's breadth away from putting a log on the fire for christmas and having a traditional meal of sarme afterwards, thanking the gracious host with a 'maĊĦala, halal ti vjera'.

Wrong. Southern Europeans are heavily mixed with Turks. If they were like us I couldn't tell them apart by apperance just like Germans could not spot a Jew by his apperance if he was like them.

Stay mad while me and ma bois fuck slovenian bitches

They are a cowardly race of mongrels. We could take them on a field and the rats know that.

when I went up to Germany this year the Turks were literally in every single little village. They're also all around Austria and Liechtenstein, I've heard, so the situation is exactly the same (as other Yugos have exactly the same culture as the Turks), as is the case in Western Europe with the Maghrebis. But until big daddy Germany changes its policies, various Moroccans, Turks and Croats will continue to be infest Europe and there's nothing we can do about it.

You're s good man but you fail to see who rules over Germany or you just forgot to mention it. Do you have balkanian friends?

>tfw literal who countries make fun of you

Balkan people are 10 cm taller than turks idiots. We are our own subrace of dinarid people which is also spread among native ukraininians, belarusians, romanians, macedonians, bulgarians and slovenians

where the fuck are you even located

all the same slav shits to me anyways, all of you should be kicked out of the EU.

>why are they so brown skinned and on average have black hair?
illyrian dna

What the fuck would a slovenian know about mexicans? stop living your life based on memes, aren't most slavs known for cleaning toilets in the UK anyway?

i love slovenia

Attached: 1518189427011.png (271x186, 7K)

Aight

Ukrainians and Belarusians are our Mexicans

central americans are our slavs

Belarusians work in Moscow mostly, while Ukrainians are literally everywhere

Post how serbs bosnians look like compared to ethnic Slovene

Bulgarians unironically look like middle east

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-19-54-56.png (720x1280, 817K)

Why do Slovenians think that they are allowed to shittalk Croatia?