My arab friend told me this is the best clothes to wear during the incoming heat wave...

my arab friend told me this is the best clothes to wear during the incoming heat wave. He says that it'll reflect the sun and allows for breathability because it's not skin tight

should I wear one ?

Attached: large[1].jpg (800x800, 47K)

yes you should

i'm afraid of being made fun of by actual arabs and being judged by white people

looks comfy

Don't you have family or friends or wife to ask about this?

Yes, they're comfy

Jow Forums has been my surrogate family for 6 years now

where can i buy it?

do it. everyone in hot climates should wear this. transcend cultural boundaries. everyone is in 2019 you will be in 3019

The internet is your friend.
Amazon or one of those Muslim market sites will help you.

You’ll probably be stabbed by Muslims or beaten up by your version of white trash while wearing it. Just go german tourist and nobody will even dare to touch you (also applies for women)

Quite based post

Yeah it is true it's the best thing to have you body fully covered with a light color transpirant cloth

I want to wear one of these when I move to dubai next week but not sure if it'll piss off Emiratis

Attached: IMG_-gg47lp.jpg (336x336, 22K)

Just get naked at home and some shorts and a beater outside.
Unless you want future terrorist to greet you with a Salam.

Just wrap yourself in a humid bedsheet and sit in front of a big ventilator. Problems wasn't.

German tourist mode is the worst possible outfit look. I'm amazed how they put down look for practical issues. Of course it's not only Germans

It is comfy but it feels weird to wear it in non muslim countries, it's like a japanese toursit wearing a kimono while in europe

>of all flags it's gotta be ours...

The romans might’ve made sandals popular, but we perfected it by fusing it with tennis socks

A S C E N D E D

Looks cozy desu

it's comfy as fuck when a muslim newspaper seller calls you Brother, you can't even imagine.
DRUZHBA NARODOV pilled and based of course. i wish i had mena frens to wear matching whatever the fuck it's called from op pic

>France or Western Europe
>non muslim countries
Pick one. I see quite a bunch of people on the streets running around with this already, I doubt that they are tourists.

>it's comfy as fuck when a muslim newspaper seller calls you Brother, you can't even imagine.
lmfao ivan.. are the muslims over there batshit crazy? I hear stuff about Chechens and Circassian

chechens and dags - yeah, apeshit tier. tatars and the like are based though.

id do it if we had those clothes here desu

He's not wrong and if it didn't look retarded I'd legitimately would.

>Yuros are so weak to heat they need to desperately dress up like Abdul to try and stay cool

*perfected it by making them out of plastic and fusing it with tennis socks

Attached: adidas-Originals-Ollie-Olanipekun-2-1-1080x723.jpg (1080x723, 231K)

If you are worried about being judged by Westies you can wear a dress. Same concept, but now you are #woke

wear this instead, my helleno-latin friend
the gowns of our ancestors

Attached: 71a4D4XJl7L._SY679_.jpg (279x679, 21K)

Wish I could wear that

Any German migrant neighborhood