How's the job market in your country? 6 months after grad and I'm still jobless...

How's the job market in your country? 6 months after grad and I'm still jobless. Very hard to find Junior/Entry level positions.

Attached: 1.jpg (657x527, 34K)

It's shit. Took me 7 months to get a job after graduating. All fucking faggots ask for 3+ years of experience even for "junior" positions.

14% unemployment

Oh fuck. You guys too?

Attached: 1561143873228.png (260x246, 83K)

Why the fuck would you get a job?
Being a NEET with a degree is top tier.

Being a NEET with a couple diagnoses is GOD tier though.

Attached: 1535656656.png (615x409, 348K)

>5.2% unemployment

I'm Roma so it doesn't matter for me. No one hires a gipsy.

Attached: gypsies.jpg (1200x860, 271K)

Just go apply at your local loblaws warehouse dude they hire like a dozen people a week and pay OK as a transitional job.

This, even experience in unrelated fields will benefit you OP alot, since it shows you have committed to working before

Got offers from three big name multi-national companies after the interviews, accepted the one that looked most interesting.
Still in uni
Feels good to live in a low income country

Yea, it fucking sucks.

Its very good but of course new grads have a rough time. You haven't proven yourself yet and the "skills" you do have are often from crappy homework assignments or part time student jobs. Degree means nothing since everyone gets one.

When you show you have real skills, either by independent projects or by lucking out on a small business, then you can find jobs easier in the USA.

Jajaja el canadiense

Attached: 1437425354151.jpg (616x533, 50K)

It’s great. You just move to where your career field is desired

Pretty good, software eng here, no degree. Feel bad for you retards who unironically wasted 4 years of your life AND paid 100k for it

I don’t have a degree :)

>4 years of lots of free time including travel and learning how the modern society actually works
>wasted
Looks like some "self taught" cuck has a chip on his shoulder, literally "im a plumber and earn 35k a year and kids these days dont know the value of work" tier

Plumbers only make €35k in Germany?

It's a global plague. Every job offer is basically a vocational variant of "looking for a young virgin with extensive sexual experience".
Preferably a double amputee too so they pay even less taxes.

welcome to late capitalism
jobs are considered as a social asset
as such they have become commodified, hoarded, and stripped of the essential labor/payoff relationship.
as a wagecuck you are expected to maintain a job until promoted into a higher caste.
otherwise if you choose to quit "ungracefully" you will lose social credit and finding employment will become harder than if you had never worked in the first place.
also employers have little incentive to even consider hires who are past their prime age of 17-20 if they do not have an associated history of employment.
with the turnover of college students and high schooler normies there is a constant supply of eager hands willing to make supplemental Dollar Points
anyways having a rewarding job is really the dream of my inceldom, but alas I just find it difficult to lower myself to "work" for "the man"
I live in a hypercapitalist region under perhaps our most capitalist president.
fully on schizobucks.
it affords me the protection of never having been given the chance to meaningfully contribute to the economy.
any gesture I could have made at a young age would been to my own demise, and now I only want to fuck bitches and become a sports star. as a youth those ideas weren't quite formed in my head, I just knew I loved women and running was tons of fun.
as I vegetate in front of my government sponsored shitposting rig I can lament ITT of an user who is similarly prevented from laboring by the gatekeepers of our International Corporate Overlords.
my sincerest advice would be to continue to vie for income and to avoid debt at all costs. it doesn't make sense to invest any more time into an education when we're on the brink of revolution.

I have a degree in engineering and I work at a Walmart because I can’t find a job

Kys

I have no idea, I think in the USA they earn 35k USD

What state do you live in

junior plumbers start at around $56k/yr. senior plumbers can make around $70k

depends on the industry.
It's hard to get a good job with med degree and resident physicians are paid like shit, not to mention nurses and EMS. You may get an "entry" level job but it might just turn out to be the job for the rest of your life.

Poland is 2nd India when it comes to IT so for a junior level position the only requirement is "knowing how to breathe".

right I went and reread OP after my rant and realized you've graduated from a presumably expensive college and now are shocked that there isn't a complimentary stream of money to fill the hole left in your finances.
best of luck

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 869K)

I've put a lot of consideration into the whole concept and today seems like it could be the day to do it
I recognized the meme evolved from the idea that telling me to logoff from Jow Forums doesn't really make sense so something as ludicrous as suggesting I kill myself might do the trick

generally speaking tough for grads but I think it's more a case that students here leave university still very immature and need a year or two of real world skills before becoming employable.

employers aren't super stoked about grads who just drained all their energy and finances into education with the expectation to somehow be rewarded by virtue of the investment alone.

unfortunately that's how the system is here.

I have two masters degrees and have been unemployed for 5 years. I didn't even study a meme degree like gender studies or something, I deliberately picked a study that was advertised as having a lot of job opportunities/flexibility.

I should've just gone for fucking engineering. The entire world is screaming for Dutch engineers.

In my state we have an unemployment rate of 3,5%. My professors get literally harassed with job openings of thirsty companies looking for new graduates.

>I have two masters degrees

no lmao that screams of someone who doesn't want to take responsibility.

What did you study and how did you spend the last 5 years?

why don’t you move to where the jobs are?

Pretty good, I didn't have a job until I was 29. Got off my ass, slept through a basic IT cert and landed a 41k/year job working under contract to a state government. After 6 months they brought me on full time (with full benefits). Now I only work 14 days a month and make 51k/year salaried with PTO and bonuses for working holidays.

My work basically boils down to sitting at a desk doing nothing, or studying through the paid courses the state provides for free so I can get some more certs and qualify for another braindead position where I'm overpaid to do nothing at all.

Attached: 1518621719979.png (135x135, 5K)

it sucks. it really fucking sucks. everyone is going on about how many jobs there are and unemployment rate is lowest its been but 70% of those jobs are part time/min wage, which you cant really survive off of. my parents sucked and i didnt go to school and was forced to wage slave shit jobs since i was 17 and got caught it the trap.the only jobs available to me are $12/13 an hour max at 30 hours a week average. i need two jobs and barely make $2000 BEFORE taxes a month, and where i live you cant find a place to live for less than $1300 for a one bedroom and also you NEED a vehicle. shit is so fucked, fuck colorado

redpill me on this process. im a retard when i comes to technology but i want this

Depends. In IT/Consulting bullshit? You'll find a job before leaving school, if you're willing to work in Paris.

>Il a fait L.

mdr

Law.
Applying for jobs, getting rejected for not having enough experience, cruising from temporary job to temporary job with unemployment droughts in between. Turns out that employers think it's a BAD thing if you have a ton of jobs that only lasted a few months. You'd think they'd look at it and think "this is somebody who wants to work and won't just sit on his ass" but instead they see it as a red flag. No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

I live "where the jobs are" (Randstad). It's just that every "entry" position demands 3-5 years of working experience.

>the only jobs available to me are $12/13 an hour max at 30 hours a week average. i need two jobs and barely make $2000 BEFORE taxes a month, and where i live you cant find a place to live for less than $1300 for a one bedroom
Switch USD to PLN and it's literally this country.
Except all the fun things that make life worth living are still at their USD values.

Shit for liberal art/human sciences/"soft science" fags, actual pretty good for STEM lads.

Imagine going to University, paying big bucks, not knowing even what you wanna do in terms of jobs and think "It'll work somehow out :)".

Attached: 1561166141023.jpg (597x1024, 81K)

nah lad they don't think that, it's just an arbitrary way to discount you so they can continue in their crony/nepotistic ways in Law.

If you didn't get a Law job whilst in Uni or make good contacts, you're pretty fucked in that regard. You'll unfortunately always be seen as second best.

Venture out as your degree shows transferable skills.

>actual pretty good for STEM lads.
And excellent for everything EE/CE/CS-related.

t. future embedded systems engineer

That's because high employee turnover means a loss and someone who always quits after a few months is thought as likely to keep up the pattern and quit again after finally training himself up to a profitable employee level.
Sympathies from a fellow lawfag, by the way.

Waschmaschinen-Programmierer, was geht

I’m glad I went into a critical field :)

I didn't look for a job after graduating.

Attached: 1561401985475.png (1080x1331, 594K)

What field you in bro? Ive gotten some decent contracts since gradding last year

What you want to get is the CompTIA A+ certification to begin with. It's two exams, each costs 200 dollars. Look in your area; there's probably a non-profit there that will offer free training and will cover the costs of the exam. They're pretty common.

Realistically, what you're looking at once you have your certification is call center work resetting passwords or plugging in computers and other dumb shite like that for 15 to 18 dollars an hour (27,000 to 32,400 dollars a year with 75-hour pay periods). Sliding into the field at 23 dollars an hour was more insane luck and stunning good looks more than anything else.

Entry level IT is pretty much a revolving door and there's always positions open no matter where you look. Just remember that what they're looking for is friendly, inoffensive, and likeable personalities more than actual technical skill. At this level your employer will be able to train an NPC to the job faster than they can deal with your neckbeard incel bullshit.

Attached: 1519169267133.jpg (249x225, 14K)

He should do Security+ instead. I know several people who got that cert (without a degree) and now make $80k+

Yeah, I'm actually getting that now myself.

>Turns out that employers think it's a BAD thing if you have a ton of jobs that only lasted a few months. You'd think they'd look at it and think "this is somebody who wants to work and won't just sit on his ass" but instead they see it as a red flag.
Of course they would think that, user. You need to stay at the same job for a couple of years to show that you're "serious". Jumping from job to job in a matter of months portrays you as irresponsible and flaky.

Also I know the Netherlands is supposedly "better", but here you can't get into law without very strong nepotism.