Protectionist bastards

protectionist bastards

fuck you and your gay-ass EU lmao

Attached: look at this flag.jpg (294x171, 5K)

lol

They can't have a military and they crave power and the need to oppress, so they use the EU as an outlet for this.

all Germans are inherently evil, history has taught us this.

get rid of CAP

Gott strafe England

Er strafe es!

based

Attached: DD3AB22E-5C53-4155-9200-41C5CA3CCCB9.jpg (550x367, 53K)

my ancestors : > )

worse than evil is being a nation full of retards like spain

>protectionist bastards
hmmm was that not the argument about certain british industries in favour of brexit?

Based

Its nothing new that noone will ever be pleased with anything that we do.
If we open it too much Euros and some Americans will have their issue, if we are too "protectionist" the non-EU states will have their issue too. When we are anti-migration South and East Euros have their problem, if we are pro-migration South and East Euros again have their problem, etc.

>Biggest Free Trade zone on the planet
>Wealthiest Free Trade zone on the planet
>Has numerous trade agreements with various countries around the planet -from Canada to Japan- with new agreements being negotiated constantly
>"protectionist bastards"
Sure thing, mate.

Don't use logic against the Brexiteers. They're effectively threatening themselves with an embargo and they still think Britain is holding all the cards in the negotiations. He probably supports Boris Johnson too.

>Wealthiest Free Trade zone on the planet
that's USA

The European free trade area is bigger than the EU alone though. Though perhaps you're right and America is still a bit richer in terms of total GDP. Still, that doesn't change the fact that calling the EU protectionist is as retarded as it gets.

The EU is a customs union, not a free trade area. Being in it, tariffs are set by Brussels, and one can't negotiate their own trade deal.

If Germans are destroying British industry due to better competitiveness then so be it. I don't care. I'm not sure it was Brits making that argument though. We're not on the Euro and that helps. Ireland, on the other hand..

NAFTA is bigger than the EU.

>calling the EU protectionist is as retarded as it gets
No, you just don't understand trade blocs. It's the difference between the Pacific Alliance and Mercosur. The former just puts down trade barriers between the countries, whereas the latter also puts up barriers against everyone else.

Also, the EU has the most protectionist agriculture policy around.

>They're effectively threatening themselves with an embargo
Isn't that what the common external tariff is?

t. Anglo that did everything the Germans wanted to do but has the nerve to call them evil

>The EU is a customs union, not a free trade area.
No, Schengen is a customs union. The UK opted out of Schengen. The EU is a political union. The European Free Trade Area is the EU + other European countries that joined it (such as Norway and Switzerland).

>Being in it, tariffs are set by Brussels, and one can't negotiate their own trade deal.
That is correct, the idea being that collective bargaining allows for a much more powerful trade position. However, every trade deal must also be approved by every individual national parliament (example: Spain got pissy for a moment about Britain's post-Brexit deal due to unclarity about Gibraltar and therefore seemed to be on the verge of rejecting it). Individual EU countries (though not non-EU free trade area countries) can still reject any given deal.

>The former just puts down trade barriers between the countries, whereas the latter also puts up barriers against everyone else.
That's because EVERYONE has tarriffs against countries they do not have trade deals with. Which is going to be a big problem for Britain if it goes No Deal, because then its tarriffs will have to be set in compliance with the WTO's rules.

>Also, the EU has the most protectionist agriculture policy around.
Moreso than American corn? Doubt it to be quite honest with you there famalamadingdong.

>Isn't that what the common external tariff is?
Not really. If you want to argue that, then Britain would go the No Deal route and then set all of its tarriffs to 0%. See how that turns out.

Argentinian population support any agression against uk

>That is correct
So it's protectionist.

>That's because EVERYONE has tarriffs against countries they do not have trade deals with.
Chile, Colombia, Peru and Mexico are free to negotiate their own trade deals, as the ASEAN countries and the RCEP countries. EU is retarded shit.

>Moreso than American corn? Doubt it to be quite honest
I don't give a fuck if you doubt it. EU is protectionist out the ass.

>Not really.
How are we threatening to embargo ourselves?

>So it's protectionist.
If that's the case, then you'll be hard pressed to find a country or bloc that isn't protectionist. To my knowledge, few to no countries have 0% tarriffs.

>Chile, Colombia, Peru and Mexico are free to negotiate their own trade deals
Doesn't change the fact that they have tarriffs under WTO rules. You're dodging the point.

>I don't give a fuck if you doubt it
Ok.

>How are we threatening to embargo ourselves?
By threathening to leave a free trade bloc without a trade deal, forcing you to sign trade deals with every country in the world from scratch which you can't do until the WTO rules Britain will function by become clear, which will not only take years but will also involve other governments around the world throwing around their weight to influence the formation as much as possible. A No Deal is a disaster scenario for Britain. Threatening a Hard Brexit is Britain threathening the EU by holding a knife to its own throat. Why else do you think Britain has begged for two extensions and will probably beg for a third (or maybe not, given that Boris Johnson is a retard)?

While Britain leaving will hurt the EU, you're not exactly holding all the cards.

>I'm not sure it was Brits making that argument though.
I was talking about your fishing industry that wants to restrict the CFP to protect itself. You know the industry that sells 70% of what it catches to Europe but still voted for Brexit and the Tories are heading straight for a No Deal... lmao

I also love how you brexiteers try to deflect from what a disaster it is by trying to implicate Ireland in some way lol, the pound is gonna tank after Brexit any way and then you can say goodbye to the Barnett formula benefiting Scotland and consequently goodbye to Scotland, and you'll no longer be able to keep Northern Ireland afloat which will lead to 1. endless conflict and 2. the eventual return of it to the Republic, well done on actually destroying the fabric of your very nation hahahaha it's honestly glorious

JOE LEWIS MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL ANGLO-JEW HIGH CLASS TAKES OUR ENERGY ENTERPRISES AND PUT IRRATIONALY HIGH ENERGY TAXES .
THIS DECISION DESTROYS ALL NATIONAL ECONOMY, WE CANNOT MAKE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION, ELECTRIC ENERGY IS TOO EXPENSIVE... IN OTHER WORDS, THEY DESTROY OUR ECONOMY FROM INSIDE.

CRIMINAL , A LOT OF PEOPLES WITH HUNGER , CHILDS WITHOUT MILK, AND OLD POPULATION CANNOT BUY HIS MEDICINE IN ADDITION THEY GOT DEPRESSIVE, DIE MORE FAST.

ANGLOJEWS YOU WILL PAY THIS, ANOTHER UNDERCOVER GENOCIDE, MOTHERFUCKERS ZIONIST JEWS YOU WILL PAY.

I guess the German spring doesn't last long because They have already consumed the market of the EU.
The EU market is already saturated by the German industries and products.
and Germany doesn't have new industries they will has a long and hard winter come again.

RIP....

>what a disaster it is
It's not a disaster, per se. It's just that people are fucking it up.

>the eventual return of it to the Republic
Good.

>Scotland
They'll stay.

>I was talking about your fishing industry
Fair enough.

>the Tories are heading straight for a No Deal
Who cares? If you want to stop it, do something about it. If not, fuck you. I hope that is the attitude we take. Also, I'm sure Ireland would suffer a lot from a No Deal as well.

holy shit, I didn't know the bombings on London was that bad.

I stand by Her Majesty’s realm and am ready to fight against the Germanoid at a moments notice

I am a non white mutt but am still 1/4 anglo

Attached: Where+are+your+brainlet+images+fj_d237bc_6691842.jpg (692x800, 73K)

Based and redpilled

yeah, i'm thinking this is based

>protectionist bastards
Isn't the reason you are leaving is because it's you the ones who are protectionist bastards?