American man rapes, stabs and then beats a Chinese student to death before decapitating her

fox2now.com/2019/06/24/former-university-of-illinois-doctoral-convicted-of-killing-chinese-scholar/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48749420

>The court heard that Brendt Christensen, 29, beat Yingying Zhang to death with a baseball bat and decapitated her in June 2017.

>At trial, Christensen's former girlfriend testified that he had bragged about murdering Zhang, 26.

>Jurors heard the secretly taped audio in which Christensen describes in detail how he sexually assaulted Zhang and her "valiant" attempt to fight back.

Reminder that even rapist-murderers have girlfriends. Why don't you?

Attached: inb4-100-posts-calling-him-based-kek.jpg (832x778, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cannibal-couple-eat-30-peoiple-south-russia-dating-sites-victims-lure-krasnodar-dmitry-baksheev-a7970601.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send him to one of those chink death camps.

Is this Mongolian-American user’s dad?

based

Fucking piece of shit die in hell

Are Americans even human?

Attached: PzaOjth7nJTEdz4PVsEHv4gsW3SaeusiyrJlP1-XIBA.png (700x653, 231K)

>One of the most astonishing facts of the case, to the Chinese audience, is that Brendt Christensen admitted the murder, but he may not get a death penalty, as he argues that he suffered from mental illness. In China, "a life for a life" is ingrained among the people.

>"Being sick grants you the rights to hurt others?" A Chinese netizen commented. Another wrote that if Christensen does not get a death sentence, "I'd lose all my hopes for the American judicial system."

death to the white devil

FUCK AMERIGOBLO SUBHUMANS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS

The USA truly is a European nation.

he gud boi dindu nuffins, suffering mental hardships n shiet

>Posted by Zhang while running over a girl on the street

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cannibal-couple-eat-30-peoiple-south-russia-dating-sites-victims-lure-krasnodar-dmitry-baksheev-a7970601.html

Always remember that there's someone out there made just for you, no matter how fucked up you are.

unironically based
ching chongs need to go back

based

Is it bad the first thing I though was "based"? I'm gonna take a break

>poland

Attached: yu8cIbNdfrQ.jpg (960x741, 138K)

how can you tell

I fucking hate white americans. Kill them all!

u should go see a shrink. or maybe you spent too much time in florida juan

She is cute. Good waifu material

This just makes me feel better about that time I ran over a poor white guy in my pick-up truck. The look on his stupid tank top wearing ass when I struck him at 50mph was priceless. I heard the fucker died in hospital, fucking awesome day.

Attached: 6038b5f4bdd604d2d8b26a13ad137dcb-videowebm.webm (352x640, 583K)

Yes, but sadly this pig murdered her

He looks like an SS officier. Must be of german
also
>Yingying Zhang
Chinese names are fcking memes

Based ameriglobo

>Mongolian-Americans
Huh?

>be american
>squash an insect
>death penalty
rofl
cracKKKas deserve it anyway. 99% of their visas are given to indian and insectoid wh*Te loving subhuman coons

Clearly we're not sending our best

> he argues that he suffered from mental illness
Lmao! I actually thought they'd use this excuse before I even opened the thread. Gotta love how it's always mental illness when it's a whiteoid but if he was of Ay other color you'd have Jow Forumstards losing their shit.

Was that your gf?

An pajeet and a chink are worth more than the population of Istanbul

MILK

nice

Attached: 1553422310948.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Nope, but it upsets me that this guy killed such a cute girl

stop larping as MUTT armenoid

you had to ran like gypsies and switch continents just to escape turks all you can do is talk online while your starving countrymen suck BULL dick in Istanbul brothels for 10$ (yearly salary in armenia)

Attached: introphotoarmenian_genocide.jpg (620x528, 121K)

is he muslin

Woops, didn't realize this happened in the US

clearly china didnt send their best

one kebab, thanks

Fucking white knights. That's what you get with a Chad.

sorry we are out of kebab
please take our complimentary armenian popsicles roFl

Attached: armenoids.jpg (800x533, 120K)

Based turks
Honestly most based nation desu

killing a woman=chad. based

what about one of those weird ice cream

Literally don't give a fuck about either if you roach races. Just stating a fact, poos and Chinks will always amount to more than a turk roach. When was the last time a turk did anything of worth other than getting his head blown off by kurds?

Just for that imma go fuck some white bitches tonight. You can go jerk it to Jow Forums bitch ass whitey.

kebab and ice cream are kinda amusing, no?

Toll paid in full

based
the only good chinese is a dead chinese.

We are one of the most influential people in history. Die you nigger

This, as if they think the mental health of poor inner city black criminals isn't completely fucked up too.

but my kebab influential sir

CHINKS OF OFFICIALLY BTFO

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

is that one of you anons

imagine unironically believing this

Ses, no matter how tragic anything is you virgin freaks manage to twist it to your incel mumbo jumbo. Have sex

If you are denying this, you don't know history simple as.

>Christensen
Are scandis really like this?

i think china would have tourtured this man in some terrible ways if he did that in china.

Honestly, this is kinda fucked.

i dont think there would be any torture desu, just a simple bullet to his head.

she relaxed around wh*tes, and toll was paid

>He actually believes this

Attached: Stop-Laughing-After-Every-Comment-Step-6-Version-2.jpg (3200x2400, 323K)

IIRC the girl was pretty dumb, she just got into some stranger's car.

Chinks are so hypocritical.

This entire board is full of hypocritical yellow fever betas. This girl was stupid and she died in an easily preventable way in a country everyone knows is full of violence.

Not an argument. If you bother to learn history (except your short shitty history ofc) you'll see what I mean

Needs more transcended guy like him, chinkoid are insects, you killed one, there's still billions of them excluding their diaspora.

>that
>cute
topkek

I go to UIUC ama

Attached: IMG_8407.jpg (618x465, 40K)

he actually picked her up by pretending to be an officer with fake ID. how do you prevent that if you are in a foreign country? run away from a cop in the foreign country where the cop can shoot u on sight?

why do these asian SJWs keep going to violent shitholes like america.
She should have known how much westerners hate asians in the west.

spotted a malay chink

sad, if they can access Jow Forums they would have known

Stay at home, don't go out

based.

Based

Asians aren't humans anyway

>looks like a creature from a horror movie
>"she is cute"
what the fuck did I just read

based as fuck

Kill faggots who runaway in exile

An*me scores one more point.

Yellow fever is a fucking mental illness

Yellow fevers are delusional so that anything Asian is attractive to them.

just a taste of things to come under based trump. you've been warned insects

If influential means bringing other great peoples down to the gutter with you than you would be correct. Ataturk is rolling in his grave.

Lol, that's kind of harsh dude, she's at least a 6/10 in China I'm sure.

Good post

be honest, would you be just as upset if the girl was black or latin?

I'm speaking historically, India and China have done more for this world than Turkey. They've existed before turkey was even a thing and they will outlive it.

Hey, this was on my campus. I remember seeing that guy in the physics building. Pretty much every guy who hangs out in there looks unhinged though.

i would be just as upset if shes raped, beaten and decapitated. why wouldnt i? im a normie

God I wish I were her.

Far below sub-human behaviour. When no one else will, Asian women stand with us. And, such a beautiful, smart, and hardworking looking girl; she would have been a great mother for a Eurasian family.

Attached: 1561410955599.jpg (1219x828, 246K)

this. turks are influential in the same way mongolia was.

if you are not upset by this, then you should really check with a shrink. isnt this common sense, kek

If her death avoided another hapa then that guy really did us all a favor.

Lol

I wonder what can actually go through your head to actually do something like this. It is senseless murder with absolutely no point nor motive. Nothing is gained from it other than someone else's demise and your own eternal imprisonment and possible death sentence. Family, friends, dreams, hobbies, motivations? All gone in an instant.

you aren't wrong about how america is rats that fled europe because they were getting dominated by the turk bull, but you're wrong because china could crush you at any point in history while only the west has managed to subvert them for a brief 200 years at their weakest point. if they're insects then you're bacteria

kek

kek