We must be strong friends

The world is too large and hard to live as now

I decided to wake up early and read a book after that, excercise in the morning

What do you do to cope with this hard world?

Attached: 1535378990215.png (657x527, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/107249399
desuarchive.org/int/thread/107418470/#107426699
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vidoe gamz

Nothing
Im always miserable

video games
exercising
DUDE WEED
i also made a tinder recently so hopefully maybe i can get laid

Being 100% honest the world really isnt that hard for me i come from a quite wealthy family so money isnt really a concern for me. So i spend most of my time trying to improve myself and i try to become a netter person doing so. If everything goes right i could have my phd in economics before i turn 25. I also got to know quite a few practical skills i build my own little generator and my own rocked which flew almost a Kilometer high. I in general am quite interrested in spacetravel and know more more about it than anyone else arround me. My dream would be to actually visit another planet and live there for a while and even tho the odds of me getting ther are small i will still try my best. Last year i got to visit NASA and take part in one of their educational programms and i hope there is more to come for me

What's your stance on Alcubierre metric

>German
>Wealthy
>Highly educated
Bro your life is easy mode

Being honest i havent really dealt with the more fantastic ideas of spacetravel. My Main intertest so far has been in contemporary rocketry. But these are still ideas i would like to concerns myself about at a later point

>contemporary rocketry
Solar system travels then.
BORING

I mean if the americans had pulled Project longshot through we might have seen data and pictures from Alpha Centauri in your lifetime

The only good thing about my life is that I am a state sponsored NEET.

Attached: 77e682c213ca6f195791017cec739e61-imagepng.png (500x358, 328K)

If it were a success, which is far from being a fact

I know i had a little breakdown a few days ago because of it
desuarchive.org/int/thread/107249399

In was Bundesland lebst du?

Hessen

im too scared of seeing girls i knew in high school on tinder. also, im not completely ugly but i take shit selfies. wat do?

Ich habe in Marburg studiert

Deutz homeland iirc

Is this pasta¿

Days off? Go for a run, read, watch a movie, write a film review

Working days? Go for a run after work. Hangout with gf and cook dinner usually

Ich auch aber immer noch

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-025000.png (1080x2160, 1.29M)

No i just sometimes like to get all my thoughts out

Good for you then user, give me a bit of luck, my life is in nightmare mode

What happend?

Small world, I lived in Wehrda.

Do you plan on pursuing a career related to space travel, or is it just an interest of yours?

The other day i just happen to talk about it with other user, so it was easy to find in archive; read it if you want; then you will feel better sbout having what you have

desuarchive.org/int/thread/107418470/#107426699

I want to but im not sure if i will

Oh shit im sorry user

Bump

reading and exercise as well

I get so tired of repeating the same things over and over and over, but I cannot get these thoughts out of my mind to move forward.

I’m the guy that always worries about Japan becoming diverse, and PC like the west. I don’t want it to happen, I don’t know what to think because opinions are split 50/50 with every one I ask, so I cannot form my own. I’ve lost weight and sleep this month. I stay in bed most days; I’m paralyzed with worry. I’m not moving forward because my mind is healed down by worry. I want to move forward, but it feels impossible with this stuff on my mind. Help me anons. I want to make my dreams come true. I want to teach in Japan, and do everything I can to save Japan from suffering the same fate as the west. How do I say fuck you to worrying, and move forward?

Attached: A3C35E44-18C2-4D1E-B95D-2968A6932EFD.jpg (885x1024, 91K)

you say fuck you to worrying and move forward?

I mean how do I say “fuck you worrying”, then move forward.

Read that wrong. You know what I mean.

Bump

>phd in economics
stopped reading there, please reevaluate your life choices