My name is literally John Benjamin Kennedy

>My name is literally John Benjamin Kennedy
>My boomer parents literally wanted to name me JFK despite the fact nobody in my family is named Benjamin
>My fucking middle name is from Benjamin Franklin
>Everyone makes fun of me now and all the Zoomers that I work with joke that I'll be assassinated someday
>Their bullying has lead me to sell my retractable roof car and go with a Subaru

Attached: 1140-jfk-assassination-documents.imgcache.rev5371b68a09281022a7f3656c331e5d41.jpg (1140x655, 159K)

My name is Maximilian

*Name me After JFK
They originally wanted to name me Franklin (nobody in my family is named Benjamin either) but they weren't allowed to literally name me JFK

your last name is kennedy? are you rich?

>Their bullying has lead me to sell my retractable roof car and go with a Subaru
fucking kek

>Not going by Ben
You're missing out on one of the benefits of having a middle name in the first place. If you ever change workplaces, consider your name options.

Middle class, but could be worse

There's other Kennedys besides that one family

like nigga just change your name

>>My boomer parents literally wanted to name me JFK despite the fact nobody in my family is named Benjamin
>>My fucking middle name is from Benjamin Franklin

But that sounds based.

Attached: sadfrog happy american.jpg (790x837, 115K)

My initials are BMW because my parents thought it sounded cool but I don't even like the things that much.

>My boomer parents literally wanted to name me JFK despite the fact nobody in my family is named Benjamin
But your name is JBK

Could be worse, my initials are ASS

>one shot at life
>parents named me Paper Mario: Sticker Star
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1522597658286.jpg (808x805, 41K)

Haha so are you an ASS man?

Read . I was supposed to be JFK but hospital wouldn’t allow it

Don't ride in a convertible, buddy

This. I go by my middle name nowadays.

My middle name is a kind of bag

Attached: images (8).jpg (260x355, 13K)

>they weren't allowed
why
those are normal names

When my parents said to the doctor they wanted to name me after JFK, they didn't allow it after several questions over if they were related to anyone named Franklin. They said no and the hospital stopped me being named JFK.

lmao your parents are absolutely based

>tfw stuck with a shit name because dad was fucking around with the birth act
For me its "Yair" (dad also forgot the "h" from "Yahir")

Lol, your middle name is Plastic

Land of the free

Nice to meet you drawstring

That doctor was full of shit but he saved you from literally being named JFK

My name is Luke and people won't stop making Star Wars puns.

Attached: 1500014382457.jpg (750x546, 32K)

t. Bruce Ballbag McCarthy

Alri goon

In my family tree back in the 1800s there was some dude named George Washington [LastName], named after the first president, and he named his kid Thomas Jefferson [LastName]

And they give shit to us for soviet cult of personality

I have a girls name.

>I was supposed to be JFK but hospital wouldn’t allow it
> they wanted to name me after JFK, they didn't allow it after several questions
>the hospital stopped me being named JFK
LAND OF THE FR-

Brittney?

Angel? Alexis?

My parents named me John Fitzgerald and my Last name starts with a K. I don't know if it's a generational thing, or if mexicans don't know who jfk was, but I have never been made fun of for my name.

do you have two on the vine

>be Latino
>Mom wanted to call me either Ivan or Vladimir
>Dad wanted to call me Patrick
>tfw they settled on perhaps one of the most stereotypical, and boring Latin American names

Attached: Disgust.jpg (1440x1080, 142K)

t. barak obama [lastname]

Nah, at the very latest they’re named George H Bush [lastname], otherwise they’d be an extreme underage

Axel.
EVERYONE THINKS I AM UNIQUE
>err I haven't met an 'Axel' before
>Cool name!
>Wheres it from?
>Are you german?

no, the last name isnt even around anymore but was pretty epic. my name is mark alexander [otherlastname]

>TFW Boomer parents named me John Fitzgerald Kennedy just because they could
You legit dodged a bullet user, it’s really fucking annoying that 90% of people think I’m joking when I say my full name. I have been denied so many job applications due to this shit too

Sound like a cool name to have though. My name is just some generic Irish-English-German stuff that would make no sense all put together if I grew up in any of those countries.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I MADE A JFK JOKE

My parents didn't speak English so good so they got a cousin of mine to help with the naming. Not the first name and all that but the last name since naming conventions are different where my parents were form and he fucked it up badly.

Imagine my initials were W.M (M being grandfathers first name), then I checked my birth certificate and it turns out that said cousin fucked up the last name and messed up the last name hard. I mean turning our supposed to be last name into our middle name and giving us last name that doesn't culturally make sense for us. Thank God people are understanding with government papers and university shit when they see the discrepancy. Not only do I have that mess up but all my 2 bros born after me.

My brother's name is Axel and when I want to piss him off I call him Alex.

Luke look
Lol

That's not even legal lmao

>bommer parents
Assuming boomers have children at 25-30, are you 10? This is board is not for underages kiddo.

meme got a different meaning here but boomers are the 50-60 generation IIRC

>>My name is literally John Benjamin Kennedy
>>My fucking middle name is from Benjamin Franklin
are you the main character for a national treasure reboot?

Boomer =/= 30 year old boomer