Why do people of 3rd world origin hate dogs so much?

Why do people of 3rd world origin hate dogs so much?

Attached: e87s2ngc7d631.jpg (1080x759, 176K)

that fucker is smug

Come on man, the USA isnt third world

whiter than you mohamed

to be fair here in my country people despise cats
specially older people
dogs not really

They're called man's best friend, not subhuman's best friend.

Chad

Holy mother of BASED

Because they are bests of the field and fear dogs will pass them on the evolution scale.

el atrocidad...

Third worlers are actually the ones that like dogs the most

latin america is completely enamored with dogs tho, here cat people are weirdos and everyone owns a labrador, schnawzer or a rottwelier, and people feed street dogs and we call asians dogeaters as a racial insult

This

are there any indian dog breeds? here in latam pretty much all countries have their breeds

But that man is American. Are you telling us USA is third world country?

Plenty of Punjabi people here have dogs.
The more casual Muslims do too, as do some Asians

If anything Asians are first world because we had empires and civilizations before whitey.

So did the Egyptians and the Arabs.

Attached: catopalypse now.png (584x646, 456K)

Why do white people let dogs lick their face, destroy their furniture, and puke on their carpet?

I don't allow my dog to do any of those things except lick my face, mainly my nose. Plus I'm not allergic and it's never given me a skin irritation

Oh man, its more than just that for them

Attached: 20190624_191703.jpg (1062x1663, 243K)

what kind of woman would live with so looking "roommate" under one roof?

tu no blanco.

dios mio...

Based brown man getting paid

Im on vacation in Puerto Vallarta

Where I live, they like to cut open hedgehogs or use them as live soccer balls. Then you have the whole halal thing. I think it's because their culturally accepted incest (mostly in the form of cousin marriage) takes away empathy and increases violent behaviour.

The opposite is true. In South America at least everyone loves dogs. If you are a man who owns a cat your sexuality is immediately questioned. Cats are mostly for women, fags, or emasculsted men, at least in my cunt

Many dog breeds here, unfortunately very few are actually recognised internationally as separate breeds

Based! Dogs are noisy in the middle of the night, stray dogs poops everywhere and it's the large one, easily bribed if tasked to guard the house. Dogs as man's best friend? Bullshit crap poopee. Maybe in wypipo cunts that fucks and kiss their dogs in their free time.

He looks like a rough fucker

He looks like a failure in life

Based, cats are fucking stupid and eat people when you die.

because they maul your kids
the dogs in 3rd world are vicious beasts
just visit malmö and see for yourself

I fucking hate dogs, they all bark at me when I come near, literally all of them.

Pitbulls are literally niggers, like all dangerous beasts, liberals like to claim they're not a threat and pose with them on Instagram
"Look at my KARA BOGA! people say they're dangerous but I put some flowers on him, he hasn't raped or dominated anything. This proves they are peaceful animals!"

they can feel if you fear

he looks hot on the left
but horrible on the right

It's more of a american thing.
Brazilians will rather feed a dog than a homeless guy

Dude, you still have a king. You can't speak against incest

I think it's just that white people love them too much. My sister refers to herself as her dog's mother, which makes me it's uncle, my parents become it's grandparents etc. It's fucking cringe

Perro caca

good post

Attached: perro.jpg (235x181, 15K)