Will white beauty standards be replaced by Latino beauty standards now that America (the capitalist capital of the...

Will white beauty standards be replaced by Latino beauty standards now that America (the capitalist capital of the world) is becoming latino?

Attached: 6D0C4017-0DD1-45E3-9CAA-A5D371C3F9F3.jpg (1241x1832, 188K)

stay in florida juan

It already is 2bh
sofia vergara and the rock are some of the highest paid actors in hollywood right now

>the rock
isn't that nigga Polynesian or something?

yeah, but they cast him to appeal to the hispanic audience

I definitely see a trend toward it, but I’d still say white beauty standards are more prevalent at the moment. Most models are white or white looking.

> the rock
> Hispanic

Are you an idiot

Dear user,
Florida Latinos are Puerto Rican and Cuban and Puerto Ricans and Cubans are white.

Of course not, there isn't a single attractive spic in the world

Unironically, latino beauty standards are the same as white beauty standards.

even the modelling world trending towards appealing to latino/meds.
gigi hadid and kylie jenner are examples of this

see

Attached: youngest billionaire.jpg (768x384, 55K)

lol no. The kardashians are example of latino beauty standards. brown, big asses and big lips are in.
blondes/blue eyed babes are out, sweaty

The Kardashians are white. Some darkskin Armenian just made their entire family look like mulattos.
Gigi hadid looks white.

lol wut. armenians are closer persians than they are to angloids.

A few decades ago no one was getting silicone in their butts and lips, and twerking wasn’t even a thing. IMO these things are all from Latino beauty standards.
I think white women are better looking, but it doesn’t matter what individuals think.

Those are BLACK beauty standards retards.

I am part of the Germanic Hive mind, what I think every other white person thinks

It's black/carribean beauty standards.

>vasectomy
I can't understand people voluntarily do this.

But Latinos love blondes and blue eyes and features like that.

I hope so

White women just can’t compete

Attached: 65629648-D4BA-4E74-BD50-BFC629AAEE90.jpg (750x734, 495K)

This. It's already happening, m8.

Attached: ariana-grande-lip-fillers.jpg (500x343, 32K)

nah they just find them exotic, just like asians do. Majority of people are generally to more attractive versions of themselves.

reddit.com/r/childfree
In my experience they generally want their kids to be white passing and they pretend like they’re white when they’re 1/2 Indian but at the same time they look for curvy women with big lips, not women with blue eyes or whatever.

generally drawn to*

As someone who is around Latinos often I can assure you though that they find those features extremely attractive though. And Latin tv/ads are full of people with light features.

Women can be curvy and have full lips and still have light features.

poortugeese are white

No

we don't wanna have kids

No because the beauty standard for latinos is white people sad and cucked but true

Imagine believing this.

Those are mostly black American beauty standards
This. People prefer white features usually but almost always they also prefer a curvy exuberant body like some negra culona before a qt3,14 blue eyed blondie

>Puerto Ricans and Cubans are white.

>shit colored hair
>shit colored skin
>shit colored eyes
wow so beautiful