Jow Forums relationships

1: your country
2: how would you feel if the girl interested in you had until recently had a boyfriend?
3: how would you feel if your gf still had contact with her ex?
4: how important is it to you that your future gf be a virgin?
5: would you be okay if your gf had many male friends?

Attached: 1557212184292.jpg (640x853, 96K)

Too many questions keep it to 2 or 3 next thread

oh joy a survey! an Jow Forums's staple thread
1: flag
2: don't care
3: do care now
4: not important but only if her HIV/STI screening tests are negative
5: yeah as long as she doesn't be alone with them

just copy paste the OP, make it greentext and add your answer after each question. it's not hard, leaftard.

1: USA
2: Might not care, but it depends on the circumstances.
3: Would probably be bothered and wouldn't tolerate if she ever wanted to hang out with him one-on-one.
4: I've slept with at least 40 or so women, so I don't really care. As long as a girl's number isn't in double digits--and she doesn't have a history of one-night-stands or cheating--I'm fine.
5: Very dependent on circumstances. I have female friends--some of whom are pretty good-looking--that I'd never want to sleep with, because I see them more as buddies or pseudo-sisters. I'm okay with shit like that, but not orbiters or Single Party Chad who'd want to take my GF out for drinks or whatever else.

>1: your country
answer
>2: how would you feel if the girl interested in you had until recently had a boyfriend?
answer
>3: how would you feel if your gf still had contact with her ex?
answer
>4: how important is it to you that your future gf be a virgin?
answer
>5: would you be okay if your gf had many male friends?

copy this

1.flag
2. Don't care
3. If the ex is a Timothy I don't care. If it's a Brad,Chad or one of those PUAnerds I'd tell him to fuck off
4. If I get laid before marriage I don't care if she does
5. If her friends were Timothy's. If they were Chads,Brads or PUA/redpoll nerds I wouldn't like it

1: Flag
2: Literally no one would be intereseted in me
3: Pretty suspicious but not too clingy as long as transparency was the objective
4: Not much
5: Sure, although, again, transparency is the key and if she was fucking one of them behind my back then of course I would leave her

flag
>2: how would you feel if the girl interested in you had until recently had a boyfriend?
she had one. am bothered. still got lucky to have her
unbothered, shes already spending a lot of money on me and im not
dont care
yes, i try to keep tabs on that

thanks mate

DATAMINING THREAD DONT ANSWER

tard. also what use would this be? It's past 4AM and it's too hot inside for me to be able to sleep so I'm bored.

Flag
Would make me wonder how often does she change boyfriends, I'd ask for more details
I still have contact with my ex so I don't really have a moral ground in this but I probably would be jealous
My first gf was a virgin and we lost it together, I honestly don't care anymore
it's okay. My girlfriends are first of all my close friends, if I can't trust them to not cheat with their friends I prefer to keep them also just as buddies.

I have a 4 yo son that is raised by another guy thinking it’s his. Does that answer your questions?

Flag
I'd feel ok. I had sex with 2 different foreign women who still had a boyfriend. One became my gf for a while until I told her to fuck off
I would tell hem to stop the contact. I'm the one who cucks others, not the one who's cucked
Unimportant
I'd be ok but I'd make her drop her male friends one by one, already did, will do again

answer
answer
answer
answer

copy this

Flag.

>how would you feel if the girl interested in you had until recently had a boyfriend?
I would probably lose interest.

>how would you feel if your gf still had contact with her ex?
I wouldn't be in a relationship with such person. Before we married my wife and I broke up one time for a few months, then got back together and married a year later.

>how important is it to you that your future gf be a virgin?
We were both virgins when we met so I wouldn't know by experience, but judging by statistics on promiscuity and divorce rates, very important.

>would you be okay if your gf had many male friends?
Depends whether they're married. All of our friends are either married or engaged. We avoid staying around single people like the plague.

1.flag
2.no feel
3.no feel
4.no importance
5. depends on how many

There is a difference between a thot who had abortions, std's and long history of stretching her roasted hole and a girl with normal one partner ex-relationships.

Stop being incels

Attached: 1561369219095.jpg (400x538, 46K)

Romania does it again

This

USA
I'd be very cautious. If she even kissed him I'd kick her to the curb. I am quite autistic about "used" women
She wouldn't be my gf any more
She would need to be
No

Attached: mnysinvi1g531.jpg (716x716, 41K)

1: flag
2: don't care
3: it depends of what type, but genuine friends is ok
4: don't care at all
5: yes

Oh god

1. America
2. Not too terribly, as long as she wasn't unstable emotionally because of it or just using me to make her ex jealous (because I probably wouldn't make her ex jealous at all lol)
3. as long as they weren't still emotionally close or sexual, I'd be mostly okay with it.
4. not really that important at all as long as no STD's.
5. this is the one thing that would kinda get to me- a lot of girls who have gotten close to me and then just left me in the gutter were the kind that had a lot of guy friends. so I would maybe be willing to deal with it, but I would proceed with caution.

1: burgerland
2: feel bad man. but do some mathematics to get over the pain of being a clueless virgin
3: I have a gf?! if she had contact with her ex? I would ghost her b/c if she don't want to be with me that isn't my problem I don't need that kind of baggage, move on and do some mathematics to get over the pain
4: it's preferred that she isn't worn the fuck our but I'd settle if she loved me and gave head
5: no, too much baggage, pump and dump. then do some mathematics to get over it

>mfw only sluts keep their orbiters when in a relationship.

Attached: 220px-Niels_Bohr.jpg (220x309, 17K)

These answers is why you're a virgin

The holy Roman Empire

I don't care I fucked a hooker last week, who gives a shit, she showered between me and him I couldn't care less

I probably wouldn't trust her, and I wouldn't commit to her

I'm not a virgin, how can I expect her to be?

I have female friends, so what?

Why are so many Romanian women hookers in the west?

please show me the appropriate responses so I can make better decisions. I have autism user you have to be direct.