User.. you do you really say all those mean things about brazil ?

user.. you do you really say all those mean things about brazil ?

Attached: D2818DAC-7952-483A-86C1-2DB1BCDA0573.jpg (659x442, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimosegundo.ig.com.br/brasil/2012-10-17/ibge-70-dos-casamentos-no-pais-ocorrem-entre-pessoas-da-mesma-cor.html
revistaraca.com.br/dados-sobre-relacoes-inter-raciais/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Undssdftitled.png (485x443, 171K)

that's a Brazilian boy, user

Damn, that's a cute pardinha.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

She's cute but I can sense that she's part black

>say all those mean things about brazil
Never have buddy, you must be mistaking me for someone else.

sopa de macaco uma delicia

please

>But
And what exactly is wrong with that?

cope

?
nothing wrong with that

I thought you're from Macau.

Lame.

I want to make a br girlfriend
The sad thing is nobody but a small group of army and other k-idol fangirls are interested in dating an asian :(

nah just hker visiting macau lol

Yes

"But" I that there is a downside to your first statement. "She's cute BUT......

Implies*

butt

Attached: Patient-4-Brazilian-Butt-Lift-Before-Back.jpg (294x195, 40K)

>small
every fucking day when i go to the mall i see some girl with a BTS shirt or some shit

Not with that soy attitude.

What is soy about my attitude?

being pessimistic cuck using your race as an argument to be a loser

>being pessimistic cuck using your race as an argument to be a loser
What?? If you call stating a general fact like that then I don’t know what to say
People stick to their races even in multiracial countries like Brazil

Only whites and Asians here stick to their own race.
Also, considering you're Asian, as long as you're not an absolutely hideous dirty NEET, you can get a gf easy af here, be it Army, weeaboo, Asian or hapa. Just don't be fat and you'll have it gg ez.

>Only whites and Asians here stick to their own race.
Sup incel. Still living in your fantasy "Brazil wuz pure race n sheit" world I see.

actually most whites (>70%) here marry other ""whites"" while asians are getting breed out by whites and mutts, most asian woman marry outside their race and are along with black woman and white man the most race-mixers here, as for the mixed population they tend to go with other mutts.

I didn't say all whites do it, but usually when someone does it IS whites and asians, i'm not one of these "we wuz wyte", I'm not even white for real. And at no given moment I stated something to warrant a response like yours, chill a lil bit, you just seem to be edging to point people out as we "wuz woit inkwells".
And about Asians sticking to their own race, yes they really do that, even prejudice against whites is not an uncommon thing between some asians on here, not blatant, but still.

>People stick to their races even in multiracial countries like Brazil
That only happens in the US because they're obsessed with race politics, and in the case of Brazil only incel freaks will tell you people don't race-mix here. They race-mix a lot, and it's especially noticeable among Asians. Brazil is nothing like the US, especially when it comes to race politics, so don't compare us to them.

>black woman and white man the most race-mixers here
You're absolutely fucking delusional. Blacks and Whites are almost non-existent in this country, incel. Stop promoting Brazil as if we're the United States because we're fucking not.

>as for the mixed population they tend to go with other mutts.
Yes, because that's 90% of the population. Why are you pushing the idea that Brazil is a segregated race politics hell like the US? lmao

>this whole post
You're so fucking delusional it's hilarious, the image you people push about Brazil being a racially segregated country like the US amazes me. Truly unbelievable the things we find on the depths of the internet. Brazilians pushing the idea that Brazil is racially segregated. Unbelievable.

Attached: 140182078469271.jpg (605x586, 40K)

are you retarded? whites and blacks as a construct do exist here, im refering to the IBGE definition and statistics
>but they mixed too
hence why i put whites with quotation marks
>incel
stop projecting and go back 2 reddit
>because that's 90% of the population
Wrong if we go by the IBGE census, and also by genomic studies, more like 70% of the population if you go by retarded US-imported concepts such as one drop rule to define who belongs to what race.
>Why are you pushing the idea that Brazil is a segregated race politics hell like the US?
where did i even remotely implied this? im going by race based marriage statistics

That's a cute Homo Braziliensis.

>you can get a gf easy af here, be it Army, weeaboo, Asian or hapa.
Sorry, it seems I didn’t make my message clear.
The last gf I want is a weeboo or a koreaboo. You don’t need to remind me of how easy they are to get for the sole reason of what country I am from. To me that is lowering my standard. I would call it an achievement only when I succeeded in getting an average western girl who doesn’t have an asian fetish in love with me and I am seeking a way I could do that

>They race-mix a lot, and it's especially noticeable among Asians. Brazil is nothing like the US, especially when it comes to race politics, so don't compare us to them.
Okay, this is relieving to hear. But then again, a diverse nation of melting pot is still possible to be a closed society to foreigners. I apologize if I am sounding like I am proving you wrong. My personal anecdote, in a country like Norway where people are tolerant as fuck, Tyrone who was born there has no issue with getting along with the natives but a korean expat would say Norway is far from a friendly country.

LOL

Actual Blacks and Whites in Brazil are a negligible fraction of the population, dumb fuck. We're so mixed we're all different shades of brown at this point, regardless of your eye color or hair color. At least I know your kind only posts this delusional bullshit in the depths of the internet with no Brazilians to correct your bullshit because any normal Brazilian knows we're NOTHING like the United States, especially when it comes to people segregating by race, then I find incels like you in this website insisting to say otherwise. It's truly something to behold. We're mixed as fuck and that's the one thing I love the most about this country because people don't give a shit about who's dating who and we'll never fall for the race politics divisionist Jewish tricks because of that. You're pathetic.

Attached: 15029186784782.png (629x471, 22K)

YOU FUCKING RETARD! Learn how to read at least before coming to post on here you dumbfuck. You mouthbreathing idiot might be using Google translate to not be able to understand what I said despite the extensive mothfeeding I gave you explaining everything as if to a fucking toddler.
At no given moment I stated or implied that Brazil is a racially segregated country.
I didn't state the populational percentual Race nor stated the amount of people who stick to their similar, I stated that of the undefined amount of people who practice it, it is usually whites and Asians. And if you're unable to understand it fucking kill yourself retard.

Nevermind bro, don't bother with him, he's retarded.

>actual blacks and whites
>actual
again even if you go by the american one drop rule (which is ironic considering you criticize me in a idiotic way for """treating brazil like the US""") like you just did it still doesn't reach 90%, and then again even countries like germany and italy have considerable non-white dna in a more than sizeable share of their populations as a result of moorish, arab and mongol invasions and we still consider them white, also you also didn't pay attention to ''IBGE definitions" part.
>your kind
who?
>the depths of the internet with no Brazilians
there are shitons of brazillians here and this isn't even close to the "depths of the internet", its a pretty mainstream site.
>because any normal Brazilian knows we're NOTHING like the United States
not only did i never say that we are anything like the united states but also your argument is an Ad Populum
>especially when it comes to people segregating by race
again never said anything about segregation but about race-based marriage statistics
>incels like you
again stop projecting, i'm engaged.
> We're mixed as fuck and that's the one thing I love the most about this country
is this why you are so emotionally hurt by the facts i presented?
>because people don't give a shit about who's dating who
well official goverment backed statistics disagree with your anedocte
>and we'll never fall for the race politics divisionist Jewish tricks
i mean if you want to get into jewish conspiracies, they are known as the biggest promoters of race-mixing.

Also congratulations on ignoring most of my points.

>I would call it an achievement only when I succeeded in getting an average western girl who doesn’t have an asian fetish in love with me and I am seeking a way I could do that
It has more to do with the way you behave than anything else. That pessimistic beta attitude won't get you anywhere, especially if you start talking about race with women.

Women like confident bold men regardless of race. The Asians raised in Brazil behave just like any average Brazilian (trust me, exactly like any Brazilian, I've had countless of Asian friends and co-workers, you won't tell them apart from regular Brazilians besides their appearance) but with a bonus in IQ and that always gives them an edge in life, so Asian-Brazilians are almost always at the top of the food chain here because they behave attractively and generally become successful in life, and that's what women are looking for.

>B-B-BB-Brazil wuz racially segregated n sheit!!! We wuz Americans with Brazilian KKK, BLM, AZN PRIDE n sheit!!!!!

Pathetic. Thankfully you're just a couple of incels typing out of your arses in the depths of the internet where only a few people like me can correct your sorry monkey ass. You'd be swarmed with negative replies from Brazilians correcting you if you posted the shit you post on Jow Forums on normie websites.

Attached: 1502918784725.jpg (257x358, 130K)

No

Attached: me.jpg (375x720, 25K)

stop deceiving him, most asian men can't laid here due to racial stereotypes.

yes, fuck macacos

If a light-skinned Korean goes to Norway as an expat, people will just assume he is a Sami.

>and then again even countries like germany and italy have considerable non-white dna
Every human being alive today is "mixed", you fucking retard, but apparently you skipped a few history classes to know that. Race freaks like you are always at the bottom of the IQ scale and it doesn't surprise me at all.

>is this why you are so emotionally hurt by the facts i presented?
Yes, Brazil wuz racially pure n sheit. Keep pushing your incel fantasy, maybe your fellow incels in this website will bite it.

>well official goverment backed statistics disagree with your anedocte
Post those statistics from Brazil and not from some race politics hell like the USA, let's see what it looks like in the most mixed-race country on the planet.

>they are known as the biggest promoters of race-mixing.
They promote race-mixing in the most detrimental way imaginable because they seek societal collapse through division. What happened in Brazil was spontaneous, people just got together and decided to have sex, something you clearly have never done before. All our immigrant groups have been fully assimilated, and that's because Brazil, unlike the USA, isn't a race politics hell with a history of segregation, one drop rule, Irish/Italians/Germans being treated like shit by WASPs, concentration camps for Asians and all that vile shit.

You're laughable.

But one anecdote, one of my Nipzilian friends married a 10/10 a few years ago. He's short, has the biggest brain in town and the personality of a BVLL. Most Nipzilian men are like that and they never fail to get qts.

Feel free to leave your basement and meet real people any time, incel.

Attached: 16029186784762.jpg (571x571, 38K)

You live in a town? Thought asian brazilians are only found in big cities like SP

1/2
>Every human being alive today is "mixed"
how is this and pic related even remotely relevant to the discussion my low IQ friend, also wouldn't you be contradicting yourself when you used that american made one drop rule to define """real""" whites and """real"" blacks?
>Race freaks like you
who? and why are you projecting?
>Brazil wuz racially pure n sheit
i never said that, you are arguing against a strawman and your quoted post supports my statements.
>Keep pushing your incel fantasy
what fantasy?
>maybe your fellow incels in this website will bite it.
can you please stop projecting user?
>Post those statistics from Brazil and not from some race politics hell like the USA
im too tired to look for the actual study on the IBGE archive, so are a couple of articles enough or do you want the real study?

ultimosegundo.ig.com.br/brasil/2012-10-17/ibge-70-dos-casamentos-no-pais-ocorrem-entre-pessoas-da-mesma-cor.html

revistaraca.com.br/dados-sobre-relacoes-inter-raciais/

>They promote race-mixing in the most detrimental way imaginable because they seek societal collapse through division
correct
>What happened in Brazil was spontaneous
some of it was spontaneous and some was deliberate and goverment backed.
>people just got together and decided to have sex, something you clearly have never done before
what's up all the projection and the obssesion with sex?
>All our immigrant groups have been fully assimilated
not completely true but the overwelming majority of them consider themselves brazillian as oposed to foreigners even if they are ""pure"" or pure-looking, mostly due to the efforts of the vargas policies.
>and that's because Brazil, unlike the USA, isn't a race politics hell with a history of segregation, one drop rule, Irish/Italians/Germans being treated like shit by WASPs, concentration camps for Asians and all that vile shit
we have our share of vile racist shit too but it's nothing like the US

2/2
All in all why did you get so triggered by me using the words white and black and quoting marriage statistics user?

also congratulations again on ignoring my arguments and points and only responding to what is convinient for you

>the mutts are arguing about nothing

Go get 'er champ! You're absolutely destroying these strawmen and projections!
Idk if you're too dumb to realize that there is more than you and me as Brazilians on this site, if you're trolling me or you if you're just too stupid to read.
But if that's the latter, congratulations, if you managed to stop strawmanning, projecting or whatever the fuck you're doing at this point, and actually read what I'm saying you'd notice that you're attacking points you made up yourself.
You're so up on yourself, edging so much to refute the "le edgy naziboy inkwell" that you didn't even bother to read my posts 3 times consecutively, thus jumping directly for your strawman's throat.
I'm not here to teach you to read, so I won't bother trying anymore.
I'd like you to save this thread, and re-read it in a few days, without your head up in your ass next time.

Sincerely:
Fuck you

I'm from SP, SP, and I live in the very core of the city. This is probably the most ethnically diverse part of Brazil and we get along like peanut butter and jelly, but we're not quite "multicultural", we have a leitkultur of shared language, dialect, mannerisms and values that's resulted from various cultures intermingling rather than conflicting with each other.

>mostly due to the efforts of the vargas policies.
Vargas only contributed to ethnic tensions in the South, you below-room-temperature IQ. That's why some Germans there still have those isolated towns in the deep countryside where they don't want anyone near them because Vargas treated them like shit and legitimately tried to eradicate their culture instead of allowing them to naturally blend with gaúchos like the Italians did later on. It's basically our small version of American race politics but thankfully it's just an isolated case, but still damaging enough.

And none of those race statistics work in Brazil because >90% of us are racially mixed, incel. You're pathetic.

Attached: coração_da_locomotiva.png (905x567, 307K)

he got beyond mad because i called our light skinned mutts (who count as "white" in our census) white and our dark skinned mutts (who count as black in the census) to make an argument about the goverment marriage statics race based trends.

>Vargas only contributed to ethnic tensions in the South
taking your word for it because i'm not very well versed in the politics of vargas.
>And none of those race statistics work in Brazil because i don't want them to
>ignoring the fact that even all of them without exception were mutts it would still mean that the mutts socially percievied and self identified as white statistically marry other mutts socially percievied and self identified as white as oposed to the other ""ethnic groups"" making my argument factual
>incel projection again
>ignoring the arguments you can't disprove once again
and i'm the pathetic one aparently.

Those statistics are only applied to the general population, dumbass. Those isolated Germans in the South are like .01% of the population, most of us anywhere else have various different ethnic backgrounds.

You keep denying this even the average "whites" in the South are only 85% European, that's why I'm thoroughly against race politics because it always leads to extremely detrimental shit like it's happening now in the USA and they're falling apart as a nation because of that.

This whole "muh white", "muh black", "muh mutt" discussions are always of incel tier quality, no wonder this shit never works anywhere it's implemented because it's always deranged freaks like you that have the time to hyperfocus on that divisionist commie garbage.

>Those statistics are only applied to the general population, dumbass
i am talking about the general population, learn to read.
>Those isolated Germans in the South are like .01% of the population
prove it
>most of us anywhere else have various different ethnic backgrounds
yes that's pretty much a fact
>You keep denying this
but i already adressed this, it supports my statements.
>even the average "whites" in the South are only 85% European
didn't you say that "all humans are mixed", with that in mind racial identities are based on self identification and social perception, so why hypothetically wouldn't a majority white individual who looks white and identifies with the white race be white?
> it's happening now in the USA and they're falling apart as a nation because of that
they are falling apart for other reasons tho but lets not move the discussion here.
>This whole "muh white", "muh black", "muh mutt" discussions are always of incel tier quality
agreed
>it's always deranged freaks like you
>deranged freaks
who? why are you looking for a strawman to attack?
>the time to hyperfocus on that divisionist commie garbage
lets just say i don't think genocide by assimilation is a good path to take, in my opnion homogeneous nations should stay that way and heterogeneous nations like ours should stay that way too, but in the day to day life i couldn't care less about race, i do have my racial preferences regarding partners but you never know, my father (white immigrant) used to say he would never marry with a parda and that's exactly who he ended up with.

oh wait, i misquoted
i meant for

>genocide by assimilation
Holy shit. You think people deliberately getting together and having a spontaneous cultural exchange and eventually forming a leitkultur, as happened throughout the entirety of human history, that's genocide to you?

Fuck dude, look at how deep you are in the dark. How do you even manage to function socially, at all?

When you take the government out of the way and let people do things as they please out of will, only those who are legitimately willing to assimilate will emigrate. That's Humanity 101. It's always been like that, humans find each other, they exchange ideas, then they fuck, and it's a continuous process that's only been severely disrupted recently through forced migration imposed by bureaucrats whose only purpose is to divide and conquer. They love ethnic tensions, they love race politics because it divides people and inevitably leads to authoritarianism (more power to said bureaucrats), it foments genocide and all that vile anti-human shit that only benefits those in power while the peasantry are being killed by the millions.

Nature doesn't give a shit about your opinion on ethnic homogeneity because humans have been exchanging knowledge and doing inter-tribal lovemaking since before modern humans even existed. You're the exception here because you're a bitter freak. People like you in the past who refused to learn from and assimilate with other tribes ended up annihilated because while they were sharing ideas and building amazing things together you were with your "pure tribe" bashing rocks together shouting "WE WUZ PURE N HOMOGENEOUS N SHEIT".

And that's why people like you don't represent the majority, because of course you fail at procreation.

>ignoring all my points yet again
yes i do think ethinic replacement by importing millions of imigrants is genocide.
>getting THIS triggered by a simple phrase
you will learn in time user, your obsession with sex and inter-racial relationships will be your ruin.
>appeal to nature
not an argument
>You're the exception here because you're a bitter freak
except i'm not, i am mixed.
>bitter freak
>bitter
about what?
>freak
projection
>People like you
who
>in the past who refused to learn from and assimilate with other tribes ended up annihilated
>refusing to mix is refusing to learn from
>ignoring the fact the most powerfull nations are those with high homogenity
>you were with your "pure tribe" bashing rocks together shouting "WE WUZ PURE N HOMOGENEOUS N SHEIT"
strawman non argument
>And that's why people like you don't represent the majority
in some countries i do represent the majority and Ad Populum is not an argument
>because of course you fail at procreation
unfortunately i have 2 kids, you fail.

Good night user.

>yes i do think ethinic replacement by importing millions of imigrants is genocide.
That's not assimilation. Cultural assimilation is a natural process that's necessary for the advancement of humanity. Some cultures are superior to others, and those that are inferior must adopt superior values if they want to continue on, otherwise they die out. That's just natural selection at a social scale.

>you will learn in time user, your obsession with sex and inter-racial relationships will be your ruin.
Of course I'm the obsessed one for advocating freedom over totalitarianism, by wanting people to decide who to marry and not the government.

I'm not a race freak like you because I'm more interested in people who share the same values that I do regardless of their ethnic background, because in the end the only thing that matters is the advancement of our species with whom we share 99.99% of our DNA with. That's it. Got something to teach me? Jump in and make yourself part of the tribe, let's share ideas and build amazing stuff together. Got nothing to offer? Then get the fuck out.

I've met people from all over the world, learned many things from them, taught them many things, bingo, we grew better as individuals and together as a small group of humans. If São Paulo was receiving the same immigrants Europe is receiving of course I'd want them out because they're not only at the bottom of the IQ scale they're also absolutely culturally incompatible with us. My state became this powerhouse it is today because good people from all over the world got together, shared ideas and of course had sex, because actual intelligent people will always prioritize intelligence and virtue over "muh race" because we're smart enough to know the world is full of idiots of all colours and creeds, something you clearly have 0 understanding about.

>unfortunately i have 2 kids
Nah, you don't.

Have a good one.