For me, it's Natalia Poklonskaya

For me, it's Natalia Poklonskaya

Attached: in-omx5J_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

have sex

>Crimea will ALWAYS be Ukraine

Attached: 1558708183043.jpg (535x624, 37K)

How does a slav get a girl like her? I imagine she not into the whole brute look?

Crimea is Russian
Novorossiya is Russian
KP is uncanonical
Azov is cringe

so on and so forth

:^)

These threads make me furious. I am so angry. You are all worshiping this women- This devil of the lands- because she is 'cute'. She is 'attractive'. You seem to have come to believe that this makes her actions acceptable. But I say, fuck this fucking piece Russian blonde wriggling earthworm for what she has done.

I will fucking go to the Crimea and I will rape her. I will pin her to the floor with my powerful Ukrainian arms. In my eyes she will see the pain we have suffered because of Russia. She will see my dead countrymen. My semen will pump into her. I will say to her

'This will not be cold like your Russian borscht'
'This will not be graceful like your Russian ballet'
'Your opening is as nice as one at the Sochi Olympics' I will say as I delicately rub my cock on her pussy lips.Maybe she will think the rape will not hurt. She will be wrong. I will lull her into a false sense of security

I will thrust my cock into her, then I will say

'Pretend my cock is the world cup of 2018, being given to a Russian when they don't deserve'
She will weep and beg my fucking Ukrainian force for resistance

I will leak as much premature cum as possible
Why?

Then I can say 'Your cunt is already full of my cum, so it belongs to my cum.'

Obama cannot offer sanctions to prevent me from doing what I am about to do
I am the invader now

I will fucking murder he through the force of my cock. Whenever the bell of my end pulsates she will scream.
I will ask her if she wants to vote for whether my cock joins her pussy. She will beg for the vote in her desperation. I will say OK. Then I will say

'Vote is over. 98% of my cum wants to be inside your pussy'

And I will continue to rape her.I will tear her pussy away from her with my hand and say 'autonomous now' then glue to my cock. It is part of my cock
Then I will fucking murder her. I will post her body on here for you all to wank your chubby fingered cocks to.

Fuck her. She is a disgrace. She betrayed this nation.

for me it's hanging for treason

>blonde
didn't read further

Attached: 1wqR-hIqcDI.jpg (960x960, 281K)

Attached: 1500501436000.png (843x1149, 968K)

Attached: 747c7a93.jpg (400x600, 44K)

Attached: 1561067191578.gif (176x276, 528K)

me on the right

>look!this is me!

Attached: 2018112700013_1.JPG.jpg (610x377, 42K)

Attached: image_big_161826.jpg (600x450, 83K)

This hag is like a 5/10 in Ukraine but thirsty western and jap incels treat her like a goddess lmao

god I wish that were me

she is 0/10 because she's legit fucked in head

Attached: 258ddbdd.jpg (1280x926, 116K)

who cares, i bet her anus is tight as fuck

Attached: poklonskaya.jpg (1502x480, 169K)