China acts like a late 19th century colonial and industrial power but with 21st century technology...

China acts like a late 19th century colonial and industrial power but with 21st century technology. They will destroy the third world and destroy the planet

Attached: xijinping.jpg (848x1132, 137K)

ok

USA is dying superpower. In 50 years they will be like Russia is today.

>They will destroy the first world and restore the planet
FTFY

Attached: china shenzen4.jpg (800x1182, 368K)

And That's a good thing

Based, that's why I support our red dragon Chinese Overlords.

meanwhile the US is acting like a 19th century xenophobic china with 21st century tech. how ironic

ok

>scared angloid pissing himself because he knows his brief 300 years of looting the planet are ogre begging Jow Forums to rebel again the mandate of heaven
i'd say take losing more graciously, but you're just golems who were the most useful tool which is why you can't do it.

Attached: 1561239696811.jpg (780x668, 105K)

t.Chinese and korean diasporas

We’re going to throw you in concentration camps. You better leave soon if you know what’s good for you ;)

jealous nip is jealous

Reminder that China has a poorer output per head than Costa Rica.

You were saying?

Attached: china innovation3.jpg (776x1028, 138K)

No it doesn't. Chinese government isn't so bad, it's the people that are the problem. The real blackpill on China is that its government is actually keeping in check the hordes of demons that would otherwise ruin the world. I don't know why they're so uncivilised, it doesn't matter what strata of society or wealth, they can at best awkwardly imitate civilisation and humanity, and at worst discard it altogether. It's really strange. Why can't they be more like Japanese? It's like Japanese are more Chinese than Chinese, when it comes to culture and civilisation, if you look at historically.

based on so many levels,kek

I support it and I'm Chinese.

Attached: 1557975347137.png (1280x720, 378K)

>Why can't they be more like Japanese?
Because the Japanese are more cucked. The Japanese imperialists and savages. Then they got nuked and make anime. The Chinese people are cooler today.

Attached: 477.jpg (548x800, 149K)

This is actually true. I think it's because of the rapid economic growth. Imagine if you gave africans an American style city

>if you gave africans an American style city
It's called Liberia.

America has lost the mandate of heaven. Long live emperor Xi.

Your pic proves op point.

only anglocels will agree with you

Please go back

>Please go back

Attached: 1561424533949.png (233x217, 9K)

Please go back

Attached: no.jpg (1024x682, 59K)

>t. chink

Everyone agrees, particularly other Asians.

funny thing that Chinks outside China enjoy western welfare yet but keep whining over someone hitting China, what a cucked people lmao

I would exterminate every Chink if given the opportunity

We are going to exterminate every anglo in Australia who thinks like that.

Attached: bangbangbitch.png (472x555, 482K)

China is unstoppable and doing everything right.

Meanwhile the West is falling.

t.proxy retard

Really low IQ