Why is Japan so fucking racist?

Why is Japan so fucking racist?

Attached: CCD2A2B5-DCB4-4307-97C0-A29C21E0D489.jpg (1242x1766, 1.13M)

Blasians can be very attractive you know

didn't nuke them enough
should've forced them to so some real learning after ww2

Are you attractive?

I'm alright

>huffpost
Of course they'll post about anything.

Examples of japanese blackface?

It's fine when japanese race mix with filipinos and whites. But with niggers it's just not good, because they inherit "sjw" gene from their nigger side.

Well,sorry to tell you this...
But you are not cute

>blackface
she is also surrounded by whiteface, so we are not racists

Zhang, go back to your nest in Beijing

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

When I dated a girl in Japan for a few months, all the Jap salarymen stares daggers at me. Most people in Asia are racist as shit, but they’re too cowardly to ever mention it out loud.

>Most people in Asia are racist as shit
You're just as racist as they are.

Lmao stop it dude

>Jap salarymen stares daggers at me
why not?

Attached: c16aaba272770701890a93cff445c554.png (666x523, 243K)

>we are racist to other people so we camt be racist to her
Jap logic

likewise one Asian dude lost in white crowd in Europe, nothing special

Imagine feeling you have some form of ownership over others, especially females, of your nation

the irony is that Chinese can be assimilated very fucking well into our society because of the fact that they're all the exact same race as us thus we all can't tell us apart each other from appearance

I have no ill feeling toward this couple,
but I hate seeing grandparents with their half black grandkids in public as I really feel sorry to the grandparents.

of course a Swede would post that ^ lmao

"subtle racism" is a bullshit concept made up by SJWs. If they were actually racist they would've harmed you physically

>''our'' women, ''your'' women

incel logic everywhere

Attached: goddess (2).webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

have sex

because they know better

t. brainlet

why this swede angry?

I have a Gaijin friend who keeps complaining about being stared, but when I'm with him, I've never noticed anyone staring at him obviously.
He is just too sensitive or paranoid, or both.

>pretending racism exist in japan and that it is not between asian ethic groups
when you look at people they look back, tell him he's a retard being nervous about being in a foreign cunt

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 10K)

because this swede flag is chink

Attached: swede Xi.jpg (936x298, 27K)

t. schizo

>If they were actually racist they would've harmed you physically

This is a lie, most racists are just too beta to act out on their feelings IRL.

>t.white/privilaged person pretending they are somehow saving me from my own niggerness
fuck off racist white knight

>thinking racism is caliphs confrontation.

Lol many people are lucky to even have grandkids considering this is Japan and all that.

>t.white/privilaged person pretending they are somehow saving me from my own niggerness

What?

Maybe I was exaggerating about the "physical" part but if they just look at you in a weird way they're just not used to seeing a white guy, that's all. Do you really think Asians would believe they are racially superior to anyone? Other than the few jap copypasta spammers most Asians aren't truly racist.

>Do you really think Asians would believe they are racially superior to anyone
Yes

Wrong. Japan is not racist

Attached: Black Japanese.jpg (568x1016, 169K)

Attached: 3028617_n_vir1.jpg (340x255, 23K)

lol

Hopefully after China takes aver the world Pinkos wouldn't be acting so cocky as they have been now for the last 200 years

Attached: MongolEmpire.png (922x988, 87K)

>blackface
what does it mean?

>t.never been there

i wonder where the child of this couple in the picture ended up

there is nothing wrong with racism

actually people from country where multiculturalism is active and living in vessel of each races is normal would be much more racist beside another

on the news
based and epic

Attached: e.rodger.jpg (475x424, 43K)

you say like this because I'm not there breaking your skull with a bat yellow shit

the Successors of Mongol empires have been reigning for so long in Asia than you'd ever imagine
even the founder of Mughal empire was a descendant to my fellow Asian soulmate Genghis Khan

that's WMAF :)

that's called Yellow Peril mate XD
Pink bois have always had the irrational fear towards the Eastern civilization as they know the ultimate truth that we're the only ones who could crash the West forever into pieces, just like we did during the Pax Mongolica era

Attached: YellowPeril.jpg (729x495, 86K)

Are you still mad over ww2

not at all mate as it's the two nukes that made my fellow nationalist China win the fucking war and now PRC is becoming a superpower making the US into oblivion
I don't fucking care about Japan at all I'm not a netouyo faggot but rather what I care is Golden supremacy
I welcome my fellow Chinese Asian soulmates taking over the world

Are you mad your daughter got BLEACHED

natalie portman used to be so pretty

coked out roastie

Because it's awesome?

>WMAF
im looking to do that in japan ;)
how good are my odds
stats:
height: 6 ft
pp: 8 inches
japanese: "hola"
race: mostly white, very visually white
main pickup line: grab ass
hair: still there b/c nigger gene prevent balding, kept short to hide curls.

fuck WHAT HAVE WE DONE
>tfw on the wrong side of history
if we were an axis power we could have kept Italy fascist and the chinese dead. we could be living in a US-Germ-Jap power house