Qur'an came our hundreds and hundreds of years after the bible and supposedly from god

>Qur'an came our hundreds and hundreds of years after the bible and supposedly from god
>expect me to believe the quran is real

Is islam the biggest meme?

Attached: 1503593683221.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4s2UTAtSKd0
mdtutorials.com/gmx/lysozyme/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Christianity is the largest religion

.t Muhammad

ebin

You retard, Jesus is a prophet in Islam and the Bible is one of the books(other books include Torah) sent down by God in Islam, it's just said that humans corrupted the Bible so Quran is the final uncorruptible word of God.

According to the Genesis the Universe is 6000 years old and the Bible was created by the Catholic Church in 393 AC (Synod of Hippo)...in other words, both Bible and Quran are fucking bullshit.

Attached: y.jpg (482x373, 41K)

The Epic of Gilgamesh is older then the Bible
what's your point?

Meant to say thousands of years older than*

There's no evidence of such corruption in historical records, manuscripts or even in the quran. It's meme later islamic scholars came up with when they discovered Muhammad had no idea what Bible said and thought some apocryphal works and talmud were part of the it. Same with the "Paul BAD!"-meme.

Attached: 1560847524877.jpg (1696x6224, 1.26M)

Me gusta este payaso :) puedo guardarlo?

It's the latest version. I bet you still use Old Testament 1.0 lmao.

>be allah
>reveal the quran because the bible and the torah are corrupted and wrong
>tell muhamad to tell the jews and christians that their books are fine but also wrong
What did the quraish mean by this?

Wrong.

cope for following wrong religion

Cope for denying facts and believing in a demon posessed 7th century sex addict who couldn't read a book to save his life.

You're saying as if any of those are bad things.

I think abrahamic religions hit a dead end in the 21st century.

Attached: jewish_quadrillogy.jpg (1771x820, 102K)

>tfw you realize no bible even mentions "muhammad".

Lmaoooooo

Attached: 1497501799060.png (409x392, 119K)

Islam is basically incel cope/rage on a mass scale

redpilled

>unironically believing a rage-filled book made with man made ideas from a merchant resentful with the jews is a religion

You might as well believe mein kampf is a book from God, it would literally be a thousand times more credible.

Why should i believe in quran or islam if neither are mentioned in the bible and came out hundreds of years before the quran?

Sorry but if it's not in the bible i don't believe it

You shouldn't. Look at how God blessed Christian countries. If Allah is a true God then why do his followers only create such hellholes on earth? All muslims and jews will burn in hell, that's just a fact.

All religion are man made, and if you denies this you're a fool

Arabs have liquid gold coming out of the ground and their women have big asses

>implying cucktianity is any different

Esposito merda

It's no coincidence most western men converting are incels.

Islam is unironically on par with Mormonism, complete with a “prophet” who conveniently had all the religious tenants revealed to him after he talked to several Christians and Jews and had time to scheme about creating a religion of his own for prophet roughly based off them.

>my edition of desert manual is the correct one!
>NO NO NO! mine is the only correct one! it says right there, my religion is the real one!

Attached: brainlets.jpg (971x565, 141K)

>see another faggot bait thread.
>report it
>hide it

Attached: 1560060329166.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>all other fairy tales are wrong only mine is correct
Muslims are despicable.

>protestants reinterpret the bible hundreds and hundreds of years after
>expect me to think its a valid form of christianity

>According to the Genesis the Universe is 6000 years old
Going to need a source for that.

What? Protestantisms entire conflict with Catholicism is that Catholics don’t actually abide exclusively by the Bible for religious protocol while Protestants are supposed to.

Attached: 6000 years.jpg (663x403, 138K)

The large and significant differences between surahs revealed to Muhammed when he was in Mecca and the ones revealed to him in Medina is enough proof to say that the Quran is entirely man-made.

Why didnt Muhammed recite ya ayuha al kaffirun when he came back to Mecca with his numerous followers from Medina? Lol.

it's also more kino than the kike trilogy

>roughly
>approximately
Yeah thanks just as i thought

Attached: 1552475435748.jpg (440x475, 41K)

Theres been plenty of corruption under the Roman Empire

holy shit that is absolutely based

corruption as in changes made to the religious texts, not literal political corruption mate.
Besides the Islamic texts have been altered with different versions and shit multiple times so this seems a little stupid to accuse Christianity of.

youtu.be/4s2UTAtSKd0

>Quran before Muhammad got followers
>You have your religion, I have mine, be kind and nice etc, I don't mind if you insult me and make fun of me
>After he got thousands of subhuman followers
>Kill them where you find them, Cut an old woman in half for insulting Muhammad, kill all the poets who did, Kill the enemies he captured in wars

Wow, it's almost as if Muhammad was a normal (but intelligent) man who got corrupted by power and corrupted his mean to power with him

Attached: 1561370040039.png (500x366, 267K)

They haven't though.

>noooo you have to keep turning the other cheek
>wtf you can't execute people who compromise your security and tell other states to attack you

Attached: 1560702122978.png (631x658, 43K)

>What the fuck this old lady insulted my Quran and Allah? I can't handle it, Bring the camels and cut her to half sahhaba boys

Attached: images (1).png (201x250, 11K)

>highest brith rates and 4 wives
>incel

yes they have. Mohammad had been citing the verses and texts of the Quran. It wasn't until years after his death that everything was written down from memory (aside from some tiny bit of scriptures that had been written down).
After the death of the prophet the khalifs were stuck with multiple versions of the Quran and some just decided "my version is the best" and destroyed the others.

Zaid bin Harith (RA) went on a trading journey to Syria and with him was the merchandise for Companions of the Prophet (PBUH). While he was near Wadi'l Qura' he encountered people from the Tribe of Badr of Fazara, whose leader was Umm Qirfa. They attacked him and his companions and snatched all they had of merchandise. Some of his fellows were killed and he himself was carried wounded from the field. Zaid vowed that he would not wash his head for ritual purity (i.e. he vowed to abstain from sexual intercourse) until he fought the people of Fazara.
>noooo you still can't kill her she's a woman

Muhammad had tons of scribes to right down the Quran. The Quran was compiked years later not written. And the Biblical canon took several centuries. The decision to burn copies was because they were deviating from the Quraishi dialect which was the original dialect in which they were written

That didn't happen once
First it wars Abo bakkir who got his Quran of skins of goats
And all of the people saying there are missing verses
Then ottoman did it too
Then Omar II did it
There's an old Quran in a British museum that you can see online and compare with the current one, the results are actually hilarious
Kek shut the fuck up you inbred faggot, How is this relevant? This is supposedly the massenger of God, not a random tribal leader (right?), he wouldn't fight an entire tribe and kill her that violently because of the actions of some of them

>Jesus rode on two donkeys at the same time
Was Matthew retarded?

She is literally the leader of the caravan. She performed the murder.
>this one anamoly is only true Quran and that means the Quran is corrupted lol.
>inbred faggot
Rich coming from an AR-Ape subhuman.

Yeah no I'm pretty sure it was written down from memory. People who had been telling through word of mouth what Mohammad had been saying all those years ago.
"Everyone should have a limited number of wives except for me, me the prophet can have an unlimited amount because that is the will of Allah"
seems legit

>And the Biblical canon took several centuries
I'm not talking about the Bible though, am I? I'm not saying the Bible is historically accurate either. I'm agnostic.

Pre-Islamic Christians weren"t devote enough?

based actually.
Mohammad famously could only ride one donkey at a time which Jesus had foreseen so he decided to meme on future Islamists and prove his divinity with his superior 2 animal transport-technique.

It wasn't. Muhammad had scribes who wrote it down. This is a fact.
>everyone should have limited wives except me
This is done so Muhammad has many people to pass on his word and can care for destitute women. Most of the women he married were old widows. When he got poor he even gave them the option to divorce.

>She performed the murder
>She's the leader of the caravan
Now that's a straight up lie, Yes?
>One anamoly
Are you seriously this retarded?
People were saying the first Quran of bakkir had missing verses, Then said the same thing about ottomans Quran, Then said the same thing about Omar's II Quran, The book in the library is also different from Omar's II, The book in the library is also different from the current Quran
It's so bad i can't even say Quran was written by Muhammad at this point

Don’t muslims get over this issue by claiming that man has no free will and universe is absolutely deterministic?

>abrogated verses, ahadith on the deletion of hundreds of verses
>literally not written down during the prophet's lifetime for some stupid reason
>multiple codices burned by uthman, several official versions in different regions
>supposedly compiled from inscriptions in bone, leaves, trees and sheep hide
>apologetic explanations for countless verses that make islam look bad, especially those that allow sex and marriage with little girls and slavery
mohamed basically talked with some sabians and christians and figured out how to write his own version, a total political system for domination

he even contradicts himself. Early on it was all about peace and understanding until he actually had the power to conquer. Then it was suddenly ok to just murder and rape other people.

Wasn't it after he couldn't convince the jews to follow him he went full jihad? He couldn't influence them like he could other arab tribes

mdtutorials.com/gmx/lysozyme/index.html

This is how you should think about it. Everybody knows that the lysosyme, if it was real, would have history much longer than one nanosecond, but for the simulation we only care about that ne nanosecond. Same with God and the universe. The universe looks like it is billions of years old and it is made in such way we cannot tell it is not, but God only cares about man that existed for coupple thousand years.

they were written down tho.
the ahadith didn't so that it won't get mixed up with the quran.
what exactly is the problem here?
His tribe tried to kill him. The only way to actually move up is to defeat his tribe in battle.

lol he literally was just robbing caravans and shit for money early on. Western experts are pretty much in agreement on this.

>kick you out of your country and take you property
>no you can't rob us

caravans were belonged to the rival tribe that tried to kill him.
Are you seriously saying he shouldn't do hinder his enemies?

I don't feel jews are that relevant, They were never the threat, other Arabs were
Quran changed from a peace loving book to its current state the moment Muhammad got mnay supporters and had an entire city to govern
>so that it doesn't mix with hadith
Isn't that stupid though? First of all it does make a lot of sense because hadiths (even though they sometimes repeat the exact things said in the Quran) have different formulas
But forget that, Allah supposedly promised to save Quran and that it won't be changed nor altered, he also said Muhammad will be the last prophet
So the only way for Allah not to contradict himself would be by interfering in human free will and giving them the inspiration to tell the difference between hadiths and Quran
Point is, That's a bullshit excuse because an intelligent maker wouldn't make his creation be lost to such a stupid reason

He was safe in madina, They made no attempts to attack him before the caravans, Why did he attack them if he was so peace loving?
>Inb4 because they were poor
Then why doesn't God send food from the sky or something like he did to jews?

the bible didn't come from gods, it's literally fan fiction told by jesus' crew long after his death

the Holy Kuran is, on the other hand, the literal word of ALLAH

>not written down during the Prophet's lifetime
>written on skin wood and stone
Which is it?
>abrogated verses
Yeah so what? Verses were revealed by God but were discarded after the present situation found that they were no longer useful and were unnecessary in the Quran
>multiple official versions burnt
Because they were deviating from the Quraishi script which was the script in which they were revealed
>marrying little girls and slaves
Marrying post puberty is normal and there is nothing wrong with it. Slave girls can't be raped since you are forbidden to harm them and if they bear you a child you basically have to care for them and the child your whole life. The entire reason for this is to help them be reintegrated into society.
>why did he rob them
Because they robbed him and tried to kill him.

Can anyone here explain why the religious texts from all the religions have different styles?
Like Buddhist and Hindu texts and even within the Abrahamic religions,
Why is the "writing" style different?

Is it even a collection of traditions or is it literally the ramblings of one man?

Even in the Bible the style changes (albeit not that much) but it seems more like a book than religious text

>tfw the jewish chinese got btfo
We could have the brother of jesus

The hadith is traditions while the Quran is all from Muhammad.

It's not. It make sense. After all it the quran wasn't properly put together. It wasn't written in books but in stones, animal skins, bones, and such.
are you being dumb on purpose or do you just like cucking yourself to Western point of view?
they tried to assassinate him and kill him.
His family would never leave him be. They even put a bounty on him.
saying that he'll be safe in Madina and does nothing is bullshit.

because if its prosperity - its gods reward for piety, if its adversity - its gods trial

not written down as in the prophet never commanded the sahaba to write a proper codex. One factor is because his memory ofc wasn't perfect and he even has ahadiths stating he had forgotten some verses (so much for god's word in his heart).

he knew he would be caught out if there was a record

yes its perfectly plausible that zayd bin thabit and abubakr found every leaf, bone and sheep hide randomly

>believing in a literal god that communicated with people to have it's will translated into canon
>believing that this god has changed it's message not once, but twice
>believing that 1000 years later it's will still stands unchanged
If you think about it, jews at least stick with the original story, we've long since hit levels of fanfiction that shouldn't be possible.

Attached: 1549358201479.jpg (706x960, 51K)

Look at this nigger
>Be the merciful gods prophet
>Keep preaching about you should forgive people
>Give a flying fuck about physical things
Why are you retarded? He was safe in madina to preach Islam all day, Why would the peaceful prophet of God care about things like goods and goes on to steal them to start another war after he is safe? Perhaps the time he spent in madina and how he saw that Jews weren't accepting his religion made him think about a more violent approach?

You update your firmware and software whenever there's updates, yet yoi haven't updated your religion? Christianity has too many bugs and exploits. Especially the one called "turn the other cheek" which was patched in the Quran.

>It makes sense
How?
If Muhammad was so sure that Allah would protect his Quran then he wouldn't mind people writing it along the hadith because he knows Allah would never let them be mixed..
You're either a larping faggot or an actual retard, If I have a key that God himself said he will protect then I wouldn't care about throwing it in a hole that has 1 million other keys because I know God will save it and give it back to me
>Saying he's safe in madina is bullshit
He was safe in madina though? Maccans didn't even follow the people who left in front of them, Why the fuck would they personally go to madina to invade after letting them go?

Turn the other cheek is pretty useful for a stable society. All of these religions are just collection of stories of how humans could deal with the transition from tribal society to larger empires. You can learn something from all of them

He did though. There are several accounts of companions stating that the Prophet told them the verse and told the scribes to write it down in so and so chapter in so and so line.
>the Jews weren't accepting his religion
Nigger what? Mass conversions is one of the reasons why the Prophet rebelled.
>why would he care about physical goods
He cares about the act of theft and transgressions that the Meccans constantly laid on the Ummah. They never asked for forgiveness. And they were sending in raiders to kill livestock in Madinah. So he attacked them. The Prophet is not a pacifist and there is nothing wrong with that.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that they weren't written by the same person and therefore it'd be pretty hard for them to have the same writing style

>They didnt even follow them
Nigger what? They literally begged the king of Abyssinia to hand the Muslims back and tried to kill Muhammad all throughout his flight.

>The Prophet
The Jews*

There are many hadith of Muslims leaving in front of them with non of them saying anything.
And that's years before the actual immigration, now I ask you, Is there any recorded attempt for maccans to actually try to invade madina before the caravan robbery?
Simple binary answer is needed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-061818_Twitter.png (1080x1920, 132K)

>there are many Hadiths of Muslims leaving in front of them
Then why did they beg Najashi to give them back? And why did they follow the Prophet when they tried to leave?

But they all say it's the 'word of God'. Taking a wild agnostic guess and assuming that a God or ayys
actually wrote all the holy books of the world, why aren't they consistent in their styles?
Even within the bible it goes from a narrative style to first person, without God chiming in until chapters later and then it goes back to a first person style

>Jesus is a prophet in Islam
Yeah but mudshits deny that He ever died on the cross thus nulifying the prophesy of Isaiah ( namely isaiah 53) and giving no redemption by the blood of the Lamb for the remission of sins.
Islam is a fraud and a heresy

Who gives a fuck about that? Muslims at the immigration there were weak and they had all the right to ask for their return because they saw them as nothing but a small group that embarrassed them.
When they went to madina they were an actual force backed by two tribes from madina so they can't make the same claim again.
Now answer the shitty question, inbred paki, Did maccans make any attempt to invade madina before the caravans thing? Islam started form the Christian sect of Nontrinitarianism

Based

I mean, the Bible was written by many different people across centuries so obviously the writing style is different.

>it's okay when Makkah tries to take back Muslims to kill them
>Madinah blocking trade routes that's the real evil
Okay retard
Christianity wasn't even an organized religion until the council of Nicea. The Trinity itself is never explicitly mentioned in the Bible excluding certain fabricated verses and apocryphal texts.

Touche'

I only posted the question because I've noticed the similarities in the holy texts
while also noticing many differences. It's like you "want them all to be the same" or similar enough
but it won't happen. Like they weren't meant to be slightly similar to each other while also having major differences