What are your favorite parts of Europe for nightlife?

What are your favorite parts of Europe for nightlife?

Attached: berlin.jpg (1554x986, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobilityexchange.mercer.com/Insights/quality-of-living-rankings
youtube.com/watch?v=dCxEtRJve2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For what it's worth, I'm going to Berlin this year and most likely deciding between Amsterdam and Copenhagen for next spring/summer

Going out on a monday
t. Hungover

Is Amsterdam nightlife good?

No

What about other Dutch cities?

I've been to all three and trust me, Copenhagen is fucking boring. Visually, culturally and so on, Amsterdam is interesting, of course there's dude weed but you can also buy truffles at smartshops which is the same chemical/trip as shrooms

are you into partying though?

CARDIFF

>I don't enjoy nightlife. I prefer getting wasted until I pass out by myself.

Attached: 1559899705368.jpg (1213x1003, 274K)

Amsterdam is very insular in the sense that cool and trendy locals have their own places where they wear weird clothes and talk about black people. As a tourist you will have a hard time finding them and get stuck in shitty tourist trap bars
Groningen is often seen as our best nightlife city, otherwise Utrecht is nice too

Eindhoven (Stratumseind) is pretty good

Berlin, Moscow if you count that as Europe

Lmao

What neighborhoods in Amsterdam have a lot of bars but aren't too touristy?

Sevilla was very cozy. Went there outside of the tourist season. It's a city with 700k inhabitants but somehow it has this village vibe.

Barcelona has a lot of good clubs on the mediterranean promenade, but don't go there unless you want to party with drunk Brits and pajeets. Went to a club outside of the city center and never saw so many hotties in one room

Spain has the hottest girls. What's also good is that there are way less drunk people as opposed to here

>Spain has the hottest girls.
Definitely no, and if Spain has them I don't want to know how ugly women are elsewhere.

What is nightlife exactly? getting wasted with friends and doing stupid shit all night?

Berlin is good. Edinburgh - Glasgow are also nice and like 45 min of train from one another. Paris and London are also close and they have nice clubs

>aren't too touristy
I don't think you can find one in Amsterdam. It's filled with tourist there for drugs and whores. But its a fun city would reccomend. Also Utrecht is like half an hour of train from there.

Prague is pretty much a secret escape.
>beautiful city
>beautiful people (except when you shop at Tescos)
>cheap beer and decently priced drinks
>lot of trendy bars and clubs
>lot of sex and drugs

I had a great time in Edinburgh and Budapest, but Tallinn is my favorite - small but very fun. (Lived there for 2 years).

Only northern euros know how to have a big night out and I don't know why this is. Been to spain and that multiple times, places stay open later than the average UK pub but they're just full of people having a sensible glass of wine, not that thrilling. London is good but not what it once was

De Pijp is the hottest neighborhood in the country and soon there won't be a single foreigner left there

Kinda true. The best nights out I've had were in England, Belgium and Germany. Nightlife in med countries is a shade disappointing

I like it the most when you see fully grown men there sipping on a little cocktail

>soon there won't be single foreigner left there
why is that?

People are in a nearby park or square getting shitfaced, you dummies.

Berlin seems to have the best nightlife overall. Lots of variety.

Nordics. Sun doesn't set all night in the summer so the nightlife is very vivid and alive throughout the night. We also have the stamina to party through the night since winters here are essentially void of any nightlife, so we've got all winter to recover from summers partying, and theres only so much summer to enjoy so we tend to try to make the most out of it.

They for sure have the wildest scene. In some clubs you can do anything do drugs, fuck on the stairs lmao its pretty crazy

>tfw no qt Finnish gf

Can confirm, but it's weird drinking at 1am in sunshine.

>What are your favorite parts of Europe for nightlife?
my room near my laptop

yeah that does sound kinda weird. But if your indoors then it doesn't really matter I guess

Because the entire country is moving there.

Düsseldorf claims itself to be the worlds longest bar. Lots of Brits there for Football and cheap drinking.

Attached: ddorf.jpg (1024x1001, 130K)

Well I wouldn't really class that as nightlife know what I mean? Polish plumbers here seem to enjoy sitting around on park benches drinking cans of polish beer but it doesn't make me want to join in, theres something special about a pub atmosphere compared to drinking at home or whatever

If any of you want New York related advice, I'd be happy to give you some

Exactly. That's why I'll happily pay a little more to go to a good bar than sit in my house and drink by myself or drink beers in a park like a homeless person

How not to go broke

I highly doubt drinking in New York is more expensive than Sweden

that being said, dive bars are your best bet for cheap nightlife, the cheaper beers will be 3-4 USD. I find that cooler people hang out at places like this too, as opposed to fancier bars for normies.
Club drinks tend to be expensive but there aren't many clubs I go to (though there are some that I like).

In my experience Manhattan was as expensive and sometimes even more expensive than Sweden, at least outside of dive bars

Bedroom.

There are good bars in Spain, but a lot of places were turned into theme parks for bong tourists t bh. Probably your bar culture is stronger because its colder up there. Probably I'd prefer to drink on the beach or in a park too if it was so hot

yeah, Manhattan has a lot of bars that cater to wealthier people. But there are a lot of dive bars depending on the neighborhood.
I prefer going out in Brooklyn, Williamsburg and Bushwick in particular. Lots of cool dive bars, house/techno clubs, and affordable restaurants. And lots of hot hipster girls.

How dangerous it is to search for drugs? Americans cops scares me kek. Here in Europe you can ask to a random person

lol, marijuana is decriminalized in New York and people smoke it pretty openly. Cocaine use is pretty common in some areas and it wouldn't be that hard to get. I'm not sure about molly and other drugs.
Overall, not dangerous I'd say unless you're trying to buy a massive amount of hard drugs.

That's true I suppose, no need to get leathered to entertain yourself if you live somewhere so pleasant

I've heard a lot of foreigners say they enjoyed themselves in Bucharest since there's no closing time and there are a lot of clubs and bars all over the place to cater to almost everybody. A lot of them are kitsch incarnate with half-naked chicks dancing to shitty house music though. Booze is very cheap over here so you can get hammered and not care about your surroundings.

do most Romanians speak English?

me too m8

Most young people speak decent English. The smarter ones are fluent. I've been out with friends where everyone spoke English just so a couple of Belgians who tagged along could understand and join in on the conversation.

Sounds cool. Here you only get a fine but you can smoke everywhere and nobody cares. Probably we'll vote again in 2020 to legalize weed and I hope this time it'll pass.

Yeah in New York you get a fine at worst. But it's easy to not get caught even in urban areas.

Berlin is literally for gays, Belgrade is the best

Tourists never feel the real nightlife of a city.

Here portuguese people avoid place with tourists for the nightlife.

I try to avoid overly touristy places

good. No place should be spared from tourist kek

I mean, there's nothing wrong with tourists being somewhere as long as they don't dominate the crowd

Okay well maybe some places in Eastern Europe such as Ukraine and Romania have better women but I found Spanish chicks very sexy. Maybe it's because women in my region of Europe are mostly tall and masculine

It's just much more civilised inside a venue. Outside in Spain there are plenty of bottelons with degenerates

Newcastle or York
absolutely top tier nights out

That's weird because when I was in Spain the thing I noticed the first was how much local people loved their bars to the point of Spanish people seemed to live pretty much on the streets. Every pub was always full. It's true that they don't get shitfaced, but I see that as a positive. Med people have refined tastes and used to consume quality drinks, they have a culture of drinking that Nordics and Europoors seem to lack.

>Med people have refined tastes and used to consume quality drinks
Most popular drink in Spain is cerveza from brands such as San Miguel and Estrella

yeah, but they are full of gintonerias and vinerias, there are literally bars dedicated to only certain type of drinks like champagne of whiskey

if anybody want to know paris is shit. youre welcome

Yes there's 3 of those in Madrid and Barcelona.

I envy a.f. who has the European or the American passport.

I've seen many of those in literally every medium sized town though (Bilbao, Santander, Oviedo, Gijón, Burgos, León, San Sebastian).

why ?

>implying anyone here even goes out

Where are so the no go zones?

You can move to any country at any time. No one mocks you because of your passport.

Where are the no go zones?

Tallinn
Helsinki
Copenhagen

Darlington
Barnsley
Mansfield

>You can move to any country at any time.
i guess its true

>No one mocks you because of your passport.
who mocks you lel

Paris. The city is overrated as fuck look at this list its only the 39.

mobilityexchange.mercer.com/Insights/quality-of-living-rankings

Why should I not go as in where are all the killers?

what ?

Attached: 341375_abd3f3f8d1c3d3696a092243b0366a3f_800re0 (1).png (686x336, 8K)

You won't find foreigners in Dutch bars, but you usually get Dutch songs in the Dutch variant of this genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=dCxEtRJve2I

You will be fine in Paris, just don't go to the banlieue

Good thread

The parts with no shitskins, so only eastern and southern EVROPA

I've been to Tallinn, Berlin, Copenhagen and Edinburgh. Berlin was really good, Copenhagen is quite dull and Edinburgh is also quite nice. Tallinn is a special case for us Finns so idk
Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit...

Foreigners see to like the two big Scottish cities for some reason. I wonder what we’re doing right.

>Berlin is good

I was always told Prague was the place to go if you want to party... True or naw?

as a tourist it is - for a few days

this but unironically

t. hillbillys

lol berlin is tiny

based, most likely what I’ll be doing in the czech republic this christmas

It's the biggest city in Germany.

>I'm going to Berlin

You couldn't pay me to go there again.
Amsterdam is fun, Frankfurt has good nightlife, so does Munich.
I found good night clubs all over Germany, even small towns, Wurzburg has the Labyrinth, Schweinfurt has the Schreinerei culturhaus.

Attached: Scan_0001.jpg (1162x2463, 603K)

who said i was ironic

Why do germans hate on Berlin so much?

>Frankfurt

Attached: DE_Frankfurt-am-Main_Sachsenhausen.jpg (800x543, 167K)

Here it's mostly the incels who hate Berlin for being sexual liberal.