Honestly, what's the difference?

Honestly, what's the difference?

Attached: Literally the same thing.jpg (1300x780, 82K)

one speak spanish and other speak english

basically italy conelized mexico but their still the same peoples and can get passport in the other country

Hurr durrr

nordic girls get wet when they see us, while they don't when they see Mexicans

Which one speaks spanish?

I am actually a gipsy from Albania who stole a handbag from an old lady.

on one hand we have a nation filled with high testosterone men, and on the other hand we have sissy europ*ans

one that have white middle

Which one is true?

Very specific

nothing they both aren't white

That It*lians are rats

Attached: E84B18D6-1489-45FB-B634-378C89EF0567.png (1326x842, 210K)

Italian Peninsula is the origin of Global Latinism

Attached: Latin-World.jpg (1766x952, 588K)

Guys if I were to go to Japan or China and larped as an Italian while being a Mexican would they believe me? I want to fug an Asian chick but they don't like Latinos pls help

Attached: 12B37993-EBCB-4CA7-AFBB-289E95ADA069.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Attached: 1559838598788.jpg (443x443, 19K)

Post face

I find it amusing how that picture implies that latin americans have some kind of connection with Romans whatosever

CHI

Latin Amerigoblins also LARP as Christians on Jow Forums because they feel a connection to Europe when doing that. Pretty cringe.

Mexicans are spanish-american cultured. Speak Spanish and have mixed south American roots in genetics; their history is for the big part starting from the XVth century, as much has been cancelled from before. It's a huge country in dimensions, with lots of empty spaces and concentrated population.

Italians are radicated Europeans, have Mediterranean genetics and traditions, mixed with other meds and northern Europe. Speak Italian, which is only spoken in Italy. Don't base culture on colonial history, and history mainly starts from X-I century b.C.
Local culture is based on local history and events, with influences from allover the med. It's a tiny country and very densely populated, having cities one next to the other and each very different. Things in common are due to the latin-mediterranean roots of dna and culture imported by Spanish

Apart from differences, I love Mexican cousins

one is filled with short brown people and the other is mexico

Pls don't dox me. My life's shit enough as it is thank you

Attached: 5E1EE07F-2F61-4528-AB23-D65E9D8DCBC4.jpg (720x1280, 127K)

You have the white pass.

>latin-mediterranean roots

mexicans are just mutts, they aren't more mediterranean than a random yankee

you most definitely don't look white nor european, unless you consider gypsies europeans (protip, they're not)

passable good luck in Japan dude

>tfw no power hungry throne-taking exhorting belgian royal gf

>let me tell you about your country
A lot of mexican could pass as spaniards, especially those in the west and in the north
Ignore the context of the webm though

Attached: mexicanavengers.webm (134x238, 895K)

>A lot of mexican could pass as spaniards

I unironically agree with you, and a lot of them could pass as south asians and a lot as native south americans

again, you're mutts, just like the amerifats

What if I went to Russia or ukraine? Would I have luck with the local qts? The thing is in the US I'm at the bottom of the totem pole but in other places people might be more open to casual sex just to say they had sex with a different ethnicity. I haven't traveled for shit mostly bc I'm a wagecuvk but if I were to travel I'd like to make the most of it you know?

>The thing is in the US I'm at the bottom of the totem pole but in other places people might be more open to casual sex just to say they had sex with a different ethnicity.

No

If you can't manage to have sex in the US you won't magically get laid in europe or asia, unless you pay prostitutes for it. But then again you can do that in the US too.

why the fuck do virgins always think that if they travel to another country they'll magically have sex?

Because it's true you incel
Have sex

it's not

you first