Can purebred adult Slavic males naturally have blond hair and blue eyes...

Can purebred adult Slavic males naturally have blond hair and blue eyes? Would you assume any Slav with these features is part Germanic or Finnic?

Attached: ivan-dorn-idolom.png (370x208, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LhlCwM9jjoQ
youtu.be/4T9K2G_wLJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>who are indo-europeans
Can purebred leafs have a brain? Blonde hair and bright eyes are in no way exclusive to Germanics. You can find Iranians with such features.

>who are indo-europeans
Can purebred leafs have a brain? Blonde hair and bright eyes are in no way exclusive to Germanics. You can find Iranians with such features.

Do you know any adults males from your country who have both of those features? Asking specifically about adult males as blond adult males are very rare. Their hair often darkens during puberty and they become brunets. Does that happen to Slavs?

>Do you know any adults males from your country who have both of those features?

Yes.

Attached: yz1.jpg (200x200, 14K)

That's an albino. Not what I am thinking about. A sub-Saharan African nigga can be an albino.

I will never understand how subhumans on this board understand genetics. This level of stupidity is beyond me

He isn't albino. This one also albino?

Attached: 111.jpg (2580x1477, 349K)

He is not albino, Russians can have platinum blond hair just like Finns and Estonians.

>Do you know any adults males from your country who have both of those features?
Yes, me

Attached: 11420784_1747092458854432_2033551441_n.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

He's clearly an albino. The OP pic is of a Russian who is blond and blue-eyed but not albino. I was wondering if he had a different secret ethnicity. Also about my Polish ex who had blond hair and blue eyes, I thought maybe he was part German?

>He's clearly an albino

Are you mad?

Attached: 1508682065571.jpg (800x532, 47K)

He has the albino eyes.

Attached: portrait-serious-blonde-albino-young-260nw-1114654697.jpg (390x280, 9K)

>The OP pic is of a Russian who is blond and blue-eyed but not albino.

it is not blond color, its pycый (light brown)

>Also about my Polish ex who had blond hair and blue eyes, I thought maybe he was part German?

Germans are much swarthier than the Poles in average.

>blonde haired people are albino in Canada

Holy hell Chang.

Attached: average Russian male.jpg (1365x2048, 391K)

Literally those are albinos. This is a usual blond.

Attached: 2fbce9c32ae01a52e9cf028193c4526a.jpg (510x768, 60K)

All the people in these photos are not albinos.

Slavic male albinos looks like this: youtu.be/LhlCwM9jjoQ
And female ones -- youtu.be/4T9K2G_wLJ0

this is light brown (pycый), not blond (бeлoкypый)

It's Finno-Ugrics who carry platinum blonde hair gene, not Germanics and there are Germanics who have almost platinum anyway.

Pic related is American model born in upstate New York, that region only has Germanics such as German and Swedish immigration.

Attached: _65J7483.jpg (450x600, 52K)

The albino male you linked looks exactly like , and no is blond. Pic related is dirty blond. Anything darker than pic rel is brown and anything lighter is blond.

Attached: Dirty-Blonde-Hairstyles-For-Men.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>Also about my Polish ex who had blond hair and blue eyes, I thought maybe he was part German?
Like a broken record
When will you get through your thick skull that these aren't exclusively germanic traits? This is literal nazi propaganda.
Yes, blonde hair is not as common here as in germland, but it's not that rare either. Blue eyes on ther hand are very common. I think like half of the people I know have blue eyes, the other half has amber.

Attached: mojmir_pierwszy.jpg (600x703, 182K)

That one is clearly not an albino but an actual blond, unlike a few non-examples that a Russian has posted on this thread.

He isn't albino, albinos do not serve in the army.

Attached: merged.jpg (1337x1353, 314K)

>albinos do not serve in the army.
Made up.

>ALBINOS! ALBINOS EVERYWHERE!

cringe

Attached: 1560110625234.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

He is a troll. Don't bother.

Blue eyes are WHG trait and blonde hair is EHG trait. The original indo-europeans looked a lot like modern gypsies or north indians/pakis

That is not an albino. Clearly a different person from the first guy you showed, who was an albino.

Slavs who dont have blond hair and blue eyes dont considered slav here. Probably have swarthoid (germanic) blood in them.
For example i look like pic-related, but cursed with brown hair because one of my ancestors 1000 years ago was some swedoid swarthy subhuman viking.

Attached: image.jpg (492x480, 47K)

yikes

This one is also albino?

Attached: kek.jpg (800x788, 145K)

Not albino. Learn the difference. Pic rel is not albino as well.

Attached: 223e25b3aca838ecef2c228f4aa22bfe.jpg (294x480, 29K)

And pic rel is an albino.

Attached: portrait-handsome-albino-american-male-260nw-1120108127.jpg (390x280, 18K)

>purebred Slavic adult males
>implying such a thing exists today

2 cousins of mine are from Transinstria, both are blonde

based, most of these men posted in this thread are least party finno-ugric

There are scythian enclaves in russia yes

>tfw no russian bf