Your country

>your country
> your autism level
Sbain
over 1000% , i haven't friends and i've never been with a girl , currently i'm seeing some pics in instagram about people having fun in San Juan night and now i feel like a shit...

Attached: lol.png (790x426, 187K)

20000%
am learning russian

spain
0 friends, 0 need for it
no gf, no need for it
not autistic, just a psychopath

you must be really retarded to feel bad about some normies having fun in some exotic place

México
I'm not autistic by any means, I had friends in HS and college but I just don't feel the need to get NPC friends at this point of my life, I'd rather learn more about art because it consumes a lot of your time and your money and having friends would conflict with it

Flag
Probably only a little bit autistic. I'm generally pretty comfortable around new people, I can carry a conversation with different types of people and am more socially confident than most people I meet. But I also get enough odd looks and responses to realise that I'm probably not normal, either.

Flag.
Probably pretty high. I don't have any friends, I've never been with a girl, and I spend my time thinking about how I could have peaked in middle school and reading medieval poetry.

holland
0 frends never
have gf use her to sustain NEET life
diagnosed depressed autistic NEET

Attached: 1478927299658.jpg (1024x575, 108K)

>0 friends
>gf
How?

0 friends and a bf here
>autistic
>not bad looking
>need sustain, totally useless as a person, no job
thats my case

>bf
That's different

sounds autistic 2bh, but please elaborate on the art hobby. what do you do and how does it consume your time and money?

it's easier, not different

Spain
I aint austistic, I just hate being around people and get bored easily. It is also kinda hard to understand them cuz I am not very empathetic.

why are these threads always full of spaniards?

in a country of fiesta and social culture, only the weird don't go outside. therefore only the autistic find places like Jow Forums. 95% of spaniards on Jow Forums don't leave home or have any friend.

Spain is a very turbonormie and extroverted country,being autistic here is a death sentence

When you greet girls, you have kiss their cheeks?
Is it true?

What your age?
Why the fuck are doing that?
Age?
Age?
>extroverted
What does that mean? Very outgoing, communicative? How many sex the average male have in Spain?

yes and they have to kiss you too

That's nice. Even with any girls.
How about guys with guys?

24, only had a friend when I was like 7 years old, he turned dumb and I stopped talking with him

I fuck are do that because I aim to live along the coast of Lake Baikal one day

Attached: 1465042506358.png (640x640, 12K)

guys only when you know them very well like family or close friends

Don't you guys have any of the typical havens for autistic people? No Warhammer or MTG communities?

>What your age?

sounds like hell

uwu