Why aren’t you letting hispanics flood into your country and demographically take it over...

why aren’t you letting hispanics flood into your country and demographically take it over? are you racist or something? stop it, you’re making goblina cry

Attached: 6B6A8B83-9072-4C55-8C36-AE01C9228D1F.png (676x676, 1.02M)

they're republican

wtf are these images

Will ANY western country in the foreseeable actually take measures to keep their countries white? Why is FORCING a country to be less white not considered racist as well?

She's cute but the wall must be built

start asking who's pushing anti-white narratives and then you'll start getting some answers

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1560709752684.jpg (634x660, 53K)

Yeah, I rather do it the legal way. Which I am.

Why should the wall be permeable for goods, services and information? Only total isolation can save the USA

>Oh no poor me I can't enter a country illegally.

>bunch of archaic laws should determine who gets in or not

She moved to the border to help the south American refugees caravan in the autumn of 2018.

why don't you just stay in your own country?

Imagine being enough of a spookcuck to allow some imaginary line to determine where you can go

My God she looks so sad! I just want to take her in my arms, give her a good hug then take her to bed, kiss her feet, then fiercely fuck her brown cunt and shoot a hot load in her.

>the wall

the wall isnt enough, we should strap rockets underneath USA and blast it to the moon

splendid isolationism

Attached: IMG_20190625_183541.png (224x220, 85K)

Is anybody pushing anti-white narratives? USA invaded Mexico and annexed its lands, USA invaded lands of native americans and pushed them into reservations, the southern states imported africans and many more are not anti-white narratives but truths.

Why didn't your ancestors stay in theirs?

Bleached

so what we can learn from that is to fight back against illegal immigrants like the mexicans and africans failed to do? I totally agree!

I am just moving to study. Probably won't stay after graduation unless I get a decent job.

Just 56%

She cute

i wanna let my hispanics flood into her country if u know what i mean ;)

*central american
Please don't compare us with them.

You can't work while studying.

The only way justice can be achieved is through partitioning the country. Hawaii and Alaska get independence, china gets the west coast, Mexico gets its old land, indians get the middle, nigs get the south, and M*ds get the east coast. Cumskins are allocated iowa

the day the usa becomes majority hispanic is the day i will truly be happy

You can, but only things that are considered "on campus"

lol

That is a wrong lesson. What you can learn is that USA happily annexed land full of mexicans and natives and brought in africans and would do so again if oportunity presented itself. If your government concluded it can get away with it, it would have annexed whole Mexico.

>why aren’t you letting hispanics flood into your country
We are doing that since late 90s with all our Spics, also Moors, Romanians, NIggers and Angl*s.

>probably won't stay unless i get a job
Rootless

>USA brought in Africans
No... the Europeans brought niggers here

>wtf are these images

Cynical posturing.

Attached: aoc.png (738x1035, 109K)

>M*ds get the east coast
NO. You mean the WASPs.

Imagine AOC going to the border to analyze the plight of hispanic refugees while meeting up with a group of caravan men that haven't touched a woman in 8 months
SEETHING
based

What would you have me do? Not move to a place where I can get better opportunities and education because it will hurt someone's feelings? Lmao

I feel bad for her. why did trump had to put that wall there and upset poor mexican girl?
mr drumpf, tear down this wall

Attached: 1558221588724.jpg (337x372, 23K)

How about developing and cultivating your own land and people so you stop being such shitty people?

Spaniards are spics too

Wh*Toids are retarded wouldn't you agree?
Facts don't care about your feelings.

ORANGE MAN BAD

b-b-b-black man bad?!?!

Attached: ruh roh.png (793x895, 707K)

colonized

Spic means that speak Spanish, we do that usually

Attached: descarga.jpg (248x203, 21K)

There is no difference between Panama and America thanks to people like you, so go my friend
It's actually worse since it also has niggers and puertoniggers

Spic is a was early 20th century cop lingo for "Spanish person in custody"

Based
Daily reminder that Americans can't complain unless they're native Americans.
Why didnt your ancestors care about that?

>Americans can't complain unless they're native Americans

South Americans can't complain about CIA backed coups as long as they have scheming Spaniard genes :)

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg (210x230, 10K)

americans need more diversity in their country

There is not much I can do. I live in the city, I am not poor, therefore my opinions will be immediately dismissed by the shitty people. Also what do you mean by shitty people anyway? Panamanians are not part of any of the caravans