I’m second generation Analbanian immigrant, Italian citizenship...

I’m second generation Analbanian immigrant, Italian citizenship, I want to visit Russia because of my father stories about that country. Will Russians kill me if I go?

Attached: CBE849E9-EC08-471C-A7BD-05EEF23F8881.jpg (768x432, 86K)

We dislike only Germans and Americans.

I dislike all non-russians.
They all are shit, I see no difference between them.

Why would we kill you? Do you think anyone in Russia cares a single bit about Analbania? Most Russians don't even know you exist.

If you have nice hair and dark skin you can pretend to be italian and Russian girls will be all over your dick.

I have an infatuation for Russia and its people, before Kosovo and before Enver Hoxha cut off the relations with your country, my father told me we were somehow welcome. He told me about theaters in Moscow, the great literature novelists (some of the few books allowed in communist Albania) etc.

I don't know what memes you've heard about Russians but in my experience the people, atleast in the major cities, are very non-confrontative.

Phew
It’s because I think we have the worst reputation in Europe

Will you get ever over the events of the 20th century?

I want to visit Turkmenistan but I'm unironically scared that they might not let me leave afterward.

Albania has the worst reputation in Europe?
Are you fucking serious?

>italian flag
>is actually albo
bit stereotypical eh

Yeah I know. There are more than 500k legal albos in Italy.

Eh, getting in would probably be the hardest part

Our negative attitude towards Germans has nothing to do with the events of the 20th century, it's much older.

Hopefully

MInd elaborating?

nobody in russia knows who albanians are
stick to major cities & nature otherwise you'll have bad experience(ugly cities & people don't speak english) and if you plan stealing kidneys please do it in moscow only

Only Kosovars do that. But yeah, it’s a stain (one of many) we have to bear.

>nobody in russia knows who albanians are
>Russian education

BASEEEEEEEED

They have an embassy in Romania for some reason, they could fill me in on the details.

Why do you think we need to care about every irrelevant shithole in the world?

Emberassing attitude.

Are you insinuating that Russia is relevant?

Why not. But I think it's an obvious thing that we have never had good relationships with Germans, throughout centuries there were only wars, conflicts and distrust - 1240, 1242, 1268, 1410, 1501, 1756.
19th century was the only time in the modern history when there were no major conflicts between Germany and Russia.

For russians? Yes

Well, personally to me it's way more relevant than Sweden.

But the french do kinda like us and we ravaged their country far more often than we did with Russia

Is the same true for us? I just really like Russian history and architecture and definitely plan to visit someday and have no wrong intentions and don't want to die mistakenly

I used to think that Albania is somewhere in Latin America. Yes, I am very ashamed

Attached: 1559245234809.jpg (557x522, 88K)

Come and stay as long as you want I allow you. If you have problem come and look for me bazar in moscow.