Flag

Flag
You opinion on Jews who don't live in Israel.

Attached: 7eWpkx-c_400x400.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Gods chosen people

fifth column

Only ok if they are actively anti-Israel

I like some dislike some just like every ethnicity

Jow Forums's meme that zionist jews are "based" as opposed to left wing jews is completely retarded

no, zionists DON'T mind their own business and try to build their own country like Jow Forums claims. their lobbies have infiltrated every western country, and manipulate the politics here in favour of anti-democratic authoritarianism and israeli bootlicking.

right wing or israeli jews are not some kind of "exception" that we should praise. they're just as bad as the diaspora.

Attached: annoyed wojak ears.png (645x773, 20K)

my brothers...

Attached: practicing.jpg (3264x1840, 1.39M)

Wtf ear wojak is redpilled?!

What Israel should be is a containment country for all the jews. Send them all there, never allow them to enter your country or have any influence over it.

I think people should be faithful first and foremost to the country they live in unless they're temporary refugees aiming to return sometime.
t. half my family tree is from Jewish emigrants

Send me your qt Jewess sister with fat milkers.

Attached: 1561467387081.jpg (643x962, 43K)

Don't care. Except Zionists. Don't like em.

two sides of the same coin
ALL jews are cosmic evil

Attached: 1558973101045.png (500x522, 126K)

Literally the intellectual elite that has been pushing mankind forward for the last two centuries. It is understandable why everyone is so jealous of them.

Only democracy in the middle east

All Jews are God'd chosen people

Not even a Jew but Israel is a beacon of democratic values, it's like an oasis of Western mindset among backwards insane muslim countries which they keep in check. Helping Israel is helping peace and standing up for tolerance. Antisemites like to complain about Israel (and by that, they mean Jews) allegedly meddling in their countries' policies but if they actually DID do that, they'd be doing them a massive favor because Israel lending your country a hand is pretty much God lending your country a hand.

Attached: Ben_Shapiro_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (220x305, 12K)

Scum one way or the other. Orthodox Jews are especially awful.

Attached: ParasiteParacide-RP02-EN-C-UE.png (400x586, 479K)

Even other Jews think that Orthodox Jews are a bit unusual, and ultra-Orthodox Jews are just plain nuts.

I'm Polish-Ashkenazi. My family has been fully polonized for generations now and forgot about its past but the Jewishness has remained in our blood (mainly thanks to inheritable mental and physical diseases). Despite our absolute lack of connections to anything Jewish we've stayed afloat and risen above average Poles. I think that fully assimilated Jews, hopefully ones who don't even know about their heritage, make for the best citizens.
The ones who are aware are average-tier, while the ones who are religious on top of that are fucking shit-tier and should die in a dumpster fire.