''goddamnit i can hear that italian dude screaming his lungs out from the 24th floor again''

>''goddamnit i can hear that italian dude screaming his lungs out from the 24th floor again''
>''honey, that hungarian neighbor next door threw another gypsy out the window this morning, i could hear his screams echo all the way up here as he was falling down 120 floors straight.''
>''THAT AMERICAN CUNT IS SHOOTING BIRDS AGAIN GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE EAR DAMAGE NOW''

Attached: PonteTowerApartments.jpg (577x433, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RmA8yhcjX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do people really live like this?

Literally staring down the abyss. Reminder that humans aren't meant to live in c*Ties.

Attached: Forested areas of Europe by percentage.png (4592x3196, 848K)

I think that is in south africa,commie blocs tend to be more square then round.
Cities are comfy fuck off

saffers built it to stuff as many bantus as possible into

they didn't consider bantus human, and consequently the building doesn't take human needs into account

Attached: wojak ears.png (645x773, 20K)

lol citypeople

>Cities are comfy
For you, yes. That is because you're a Europoor just like most people in the world. You descend from very socially extroverted farmers. People that aren't Europoors and live in the north descend from introverted hunter gatherers. We are unable to co-exist, because Europoors push themselves on us. Smothering us with their big statues of naked men and talk of muh wh*Te race and muh civilization.

Attached: Europoor guns.png (6480x5620, 3.34M)

hmmm
dutch are very extroverted while very are very introverted and we're a closely related people

Only good thing about cities is that stores are closeby. I will move out the instant I get my degree.

Ok let me refrase mohammed ,luso cities are comfy ,when a city starts having 1-2M plus people the start to become too much.
What is your pic suppost to show? That you hunt more? There isnt a lot to hunt here expect birds and the odd boar.
Have fun living Alone In the Middle of bumfuck

If you have no friends then yes only the stores.
Im assuming that is your case

>saffers built it to stuff as many bantus as possible into

No, it was built for whites, blacks only started moving in after the end of apartheid.

Sweden is one of the most urbanized countries in the world lol

You are both Europoors

>mohammed
Middle easterners are Europoors too, you and them are the same people. Both descended from the same farmers. You are loud, socially extroverted and short. The picture represents your lack of guns and yes, your inability to hunt prey. One day soon there will be a 50 year long winter that will kill off all Europoors. Will I mourn for you? I don't think so.

Attached: ents.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

really? I've been told it was one of their ghettos. maybe I misremember

Attached: big browed wojak ears.png (640x767, 76K)

they aren't meant to live in sub-arctic foret either

Norway is way less forrested than I thought it would be.

Too rocky?

I do but they don't live that close.

I am going to fucking wring your neck if you keep forcing these shitty earjaks

Attached: 1560125566029.jpg (303x335, 90K)

Ok you are shitposting ,got it

They didn’t even bother to build housing for most blacks. They lived in “townships” which were just shantytowns that sprung up where there were jobs

Yes. It's just that wh*Te Europoors have failed to grasp the ideal lifestyle.

Mountains.

Attached: bears europe.png (1460x1600, 653K)

Define shitpost. I am being 100% serious, Europooroid.

Can you add ears to this wojak?

Attached: Norrland wojak.png (922x882, 198K)

the building doesn't have any of the virtues associated with modernist architecture (i.e. proximity to parklands/nature). it's literally just a concrete hell.

why would you build something like that for your own people?

Attached: I really don't know that feel bruh ears.png (754x960, 102K)

My point exactly.
Unless you like socializing trough a screen like a zoomer living in a city os far better ,people are closer and there is more to do
Not saying cities are perfect

sure, but I won't post it until I release my next batch (tomorrow, probably). I prefer to keep them all collected in those threads.

Attached: born to feel ears.png (724x844, 61K)

Huh, I thought bears were pretty common all over Europe.

What you are doing right now,posting retarded stuff and baiting people in to replying
Just like yours are doing to me
I refuse to belive a person with Basic education thinks the world is divides in Hunter and farmers

whats the title of the earjack threads?

Attached: 21.png (1369x770, 161K)

>Do people really live like this?

yes, and they love it, because they can walk to the store

do you not know how very important this is to the european?

>White europoors have failed to gesso the ideal lifestyle
Im guessing that is the One you have ,beacuse you say so and there for it must be

>posting retarded stuff
It's all true though. All true. When people who were meant to run wild and hunt in the woods are forced by wh*Te Europoors to live a sedentary lifestyle surrounded by loud, overly social people in a city where people live like insects, they don't thrive. That is why the Europoor mindset must be purged from the north. So I say this to you wh*Teoid, your civilization only ruins things.

Attached: population density.png (1000x1033, 733K)

That isnt in europe you muttl

>T.never lived in a city
Ok i see you are retarded ,unless you want to back up your claims with some Logic il just stop taking the bait now

who cares?
if there was a store you could walk to, you would be in heaven living there, right?

>Im guessing that is the One you have
While I do have a hunter's license, live in the middle of nowhere and am very physically fit I still have ways to go. Once I have saved up enough money I need to follow in the footsteps of the great Linkola and isolate myself from modern technology, relying only on my own skills to survive and make a living. In the wilderness.

Attached: the Prophet.jpg (399x524, 71K)

I don't use any because I don't want off topic bans. usually I try to disguise the threads a bit.

the last one is in there, you'll find a link to the older threads

Attached: blissful wojak ears.png (645x773, 7K)

thanks ill just use the archive then

Attached: 19.png (645x773, 6K)

>back up your claims with some Logic
Cities are an artificial and unnatural construct. They make people weak and unable to survive by them selves. I really really really fucking hate c*Ties.

based and hermitpilled

Attached: 56fef8d2cbe1d.image.jpg (1200x1595, 264K)

you are more urbanized than south europe

Look at the map. People who adopted Europoor ideology moved to the c*Ties, leaving even more wilderness for the rest of us. Did you know that only Norway, Finland, Sweden and Russia have true wilderness in e*Rope? Rest of the Europoors don't have it anymore.
You traded wilderness for c*Vilization. Do you accept the eternal truth of nature and admit that this was a miserable exchange?
youtube.com/watch?v=8RmA8yhcjX0

>linkola
based

Una favela

If you like his teachings then you are also extremely based. America has many opportunities for hunting and isolation. It's not very densely populated either, and has a lot of forest. Unlike Europoor wh*Te sissies.

>eternal truth of nature and admit that this was a miserable exchange
k

Attached: alpi.jpg (1200x800, 238K)

Looks like Foucault designed this shit

isn't that the south african tower where the trash piled up like 6 stories high inside the courtyard

imagine LIVING there