Can you love your country and hate the people living in it at the same time?

Can you love your country and hate the people living in it at the same time?

Attached: 1549050053279.png (261x193, 57K)

Sure. I love the way our government works but the swiss are absolute subhumans and I cant wait for the day they all get replaced with albanian and german qts

SURE
here I am

I love my country but hate the Bosnians and communists living in it (both make up at least 30% of the population), so you can imo.

basically me

>albanian
>human

Yes. Mexico is a good example.

yes

i love my country but people who live here are fucking scum shit

Literally me

Of course

probaly, there ins't any country with people that are completely decent

Everyone in this thread can relate but for me it's the opposite : my cunt's corrupt and ugly (except some national parks) but I love canadians, even immigrants

Absolutely.
I love Sweden as a country. I love the nature and all the history that comes with it. But the people? To hell with the people.

Only if you've been conditioned for nationalism. A country is its people.

corruption is a fault of the people.
Anyway, Italy is a champion in corruption.

what's wrong with norwegians?

i hate our lower class but they are shit everywhere.

Want me a Norwegian qt to talk about jews with in a fjord

Attached: 1555845423746.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

No. A country is also an entity in every persons mind with a history, culture, ideals and future. Everyone perceives it differently that’s why leftists will say they love their country and are trying to make it better and the right will say the left are traitors to their country

yeah, but i think that he mean hte country as land.
there's no nationalism if the peole of the country are dickholes, it depends from traditions and mentality of the majority of the people

I love Switzerland but hate people like him

The goverment ain't nothing but a bunch of technocrats and social democrat shitheads. Nothing good will ever come from this commie faggots and I actually expect the downfall of this crumbling.Nothing here to save.
The people ain't nothing but same shit and I hope the extermination of all humans race because it is not whorthy in most of them the gift of life.

Attached: ayyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (633x758, 121K)

I'd upvote you twice if I could! haha

based, basically every central-america country

Not OP, but Norwegians are probably some of the most snobby and narcissistic people in all of Europe.

Stand with this bro
Not all the people are shit of course

between French, Spanish, Belgians and Dutch