ITT: Jow Forums in 1755

ITT: Jow Forums in 1755

Attached: Acadians rounded up at Grand Pre, Nova Scotia 1755.jpg (753x432, 145K)

Great, we're at war with frogs. Again.

Attached: 1561247313994.jpg (878x1000, 462K)

You are poor and Denmark's bitchboy. On the other hand it's not so bad because Norwegian peasants were pretty free compared with the serfs in Denmark.

The year of "En ärlig swensk" which ran for 1 year and the founding of "Politibarnhuset" which was an orphanage that existed for 30 years.

Sweden got into the Seven Years War but it was a pretty minor role and only to nibble on Pomerania.

Hope the king doesn't make us pay some exorbitant tax for this war.

*is irrelevant*

>107540618
>1755
Well, I better start running for the hills

Not a good time for NEETs, not a good time at all.

Rrromania continues to be a stagnant shithole.

I was waiting for this flag to show up.

Attached: Trollface.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

>General Edward Braddock and 1,600 British sailors and soldiers arrive at Alexandria, Virginia on transport ships that have sailed up the Potomac River. Braddock, sent to take command of the British forces against the French in North America, commandeers taverns and private homes to feed and house the troops.[3]
Getting real tired of these fucking islanders

ME BIG

Romania didn't even exist in 1755

I sure am proud to be an Englishman

Christ those Germans are annoying good thing they dont have a state

You know what would be even crazier? If we someday allied with frogs against our mother country.

French foreign policy since Louis XIV's time was centered around preventing the unification of Germany, until Napoleon III totally fucked shit up.

DEATH TO FRENCHMEN.

>French Acadia had been handed over to Britain in 1713 at the conclusion of the War of the Spanish Succession. Despite attempts by London to Anglicize the locals and convert them to Protestantism, they stubbornly resisted and never really accepted British rule. With the onset of the Seven Years War, London decided to forcibly remove this potential fifth column. They were scattered widely, some of them ending up as far south as Louisiana to become the forerunners of French Cajuns.

>live in Lisbon in 1755

Attached: terramoto-lisboa-1755-lisbon-eatrhquake-destruction-destrucao.jpg (740x500, 183K)

Get ready for the refugee train.

PORTUGAL WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

>The Portuguese army was deployed to stop widespread looting in Lisbon. The king ordered gallows to be erected to hang looters on sight.
That's pretty nigger-tier desu. But then nobody ever accused Portugal of being a white country anyway.

In 1755 the gold mines began to go dry in Brazil and we became empoverished. Before that, the Crown was forced to limit migration to Brazil to prevent the depopulation of Portugal. Yet still we had to finance the rebuilding of Lisbon. Not good, not good.

''We''

And redskins.

Not for long :^)

Woah, did you guys see this?

Attached: lisabon.jpg (998x593, 337K)

?

>1755

Attached: f0fdf77000ff1017-profile_image-300x300.png (300x300, 87K)

Oh great, guess who's have to pay to rebuild this shit? Independence when?

Oh boy just start this shit

''We'' again. It's 1755, not post-1822

Okay, Vossa Excelência Marquês de Pombal. Vai querer o ouro em barra ou em pó?

Man fuck the Borbones now i can't have good shit meanwhile been a mutt

Will anyone sell me some nutmeg? I've got this much on me.

Attached: mynt.jpg (460x460, 202K)

Even if you were a pureblooded Spaniard, you'd still be a second class citizen if you were born in Peru instead of Spain.

The final judgement...

Only 239 years until Justin Bieber is born. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Slaves for sale, slaves for sale! 800 pence for a strapping lass!