In Japan

>in Japan
>no luck with tinder, hellotalk
>get tandem
>literally get messages from 20 different hot chinese girls, but they're all in china

Was Japanese a waste of time? Should I have been learning Mandarin?

Attached: 573185b1a5d290fb4c3283736ad3eb5aa5e9a01b7b64c1101322805cccad9a17.jpg (271x271, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IjpE70Tq7Rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>learning a language for the sole purpose of finding a gf

Attached: 1425815501833.png (618x688, 334K)

yes

>first day on tokyo
>get laid
try being white, OP.

Attached: 1512886401495.jpg (310x310, 18K)

Do you want to skate around Futakotamagawa and read with me in the riverside?

Hot japanese girls hardly ever fuck foreigners
Only fat old desperate ones do

It's been stated before, but most Japanese girls want nothing to do with foreign guys. Even the white ones.

Please tell me you aren't some stereotypical faggot weeb going out and trying to land a pure nip waifu.

I hate niggas, whito piggus, spics, kikes, chinks, gooks, SEA monkeys.

I only love Japanese women.

BASED

That is not true, at least not according to my own experience. Jap girls literally threw themselves at me and wanted to get my attention all the time. In the West I don't get this treatment.

>girl: konichiwa
>user: oh my fucking god, I'm divine entity born to fuck and bless them with my seed
Get real you faggot.

White men are simply unpopular with girls. Every girl wants superior black seeds now.

False. They asked me questions all the time and three of them individually asked me if I wanted to do eat lunch with them. Many of the girls wanted to take a pic with me and said that their friends would be jealous because she's next to such a handsome guy

>Was Japanese a waste of time?
Yes. The Japanese people are a dying breed. They can't even prevent their population from plummeting below 100 million. You won't find a Japanese gf simply because there aren't enough Japanese girls to begin with.
>Should I have been learning Mandarin?
Yes. China is the future of mankind. I'm learning Mandarin myself at the moment.

All ugly
cringe
stop laying

>False. They asked me questions all the time and three of them individually asked me if I wanted to do eat lunch with them. Many of the girls wanted to take a pic with me and said that their friends would be jealous because she's next to such a handsome guy

Attached: 1560816645912.png (546x573, 78K)

Laying? You mean lying I suppose.

I'm not lying, it's true. And the girls... well they just looked Japanese. Not particularly attractive, but not ugly either. However, they were all cute

stfu zhang

Attached: 1559655512588.png (739x488, 93K)

for Westerners a short chubby japanese girl with crooked teeth is hot

Stop using those sites and go outside for once
try to be like white and med BVLLS and be an alpha male

They probably wanted a picture with the elephant man and didn't wanna hurt your feelings...

Can you stop please?

Attached: images (92).jpg (739x415, 36K)

No I have standards. They just looked like normal Japanese girls in their twenties. None of them were fat either. Do fat Japanese girls even exist?

Yes, they are the ones who fuck whites or niggas
And for a foreigner to get a 10/10 Japanese girl is extremely hard

take a look at your fertility rates and societal norms you delusional mutt

They weren't 10/10s. They were 6/10s mostly. And there were definitely Japanese girls that completely ignored me.

Not in mainland Japan unfortunately

There you go 6/10 thats ugly....

Austrian poster coping hard again

Well then we have a different rating system. 5/10 marks the average girl in my system. So 6/10 is slightly above average and thus by definition not ugly.

Huh?
When did I ever cope?

Claiming hot Japs are hard to get for everyone just cause you can't do it yourself

Too bad. I know a cute nurse desperate to get married and get pregnant, she lives in Nagoya.

No, I'm just real here
And I never tried to get one in the first place
But I give my best to be a good candidate and will try in the future

Lol fuck off Hideki, you faggots are marrying holograms while China is laying high-speed rail across the world. I'm not Chinese btw, just a white American guy that sees the writing on the wall.
I never claimed ours to be perfect, but we're pretty close to replacement rate so we won't suffer too much of a decline. Our population will be fine. Japan is getting older by the day and they have no kids to perpetuate the country. 2/3 of all Japanese citizens will be 65 and older by 2040. How will a nation of retired geriatrics stay relevant in the world? Everything the government has done to get birth rates up has failed miserably. Japan is demographically doomed and will become irrelevant in the coming decades.

Attached: 3f8631a4ea3c3396efb00c8e010829cf4f05cae9f561d3d6227f8bda8021ad60.png (680x460, 237K)

Quit larping. Only ugly Japanese girls and some prostitutes would fuck a foreigner.

t. John Nakamura

Yikes, foreigners only can get desperate old woman, Cringe
100% true

I also did an inaka girl though

Attached: 1506272349844.jpg (714x1000, 204K)

Do you know the Yuta's street interviews? The girls who were crazy about me looked like that. Average.
Stop taking it so personal when Japanese girls are into white men.

Thank you Japanese women for loving us British gentlemen so much. One day I will visit again to fug more cute vagene of virgin grills

American flag getting butthurt about WMAF usually indicates it's some ching chong incel.

>But I give my best to be a good candidate and will try in the future
This post oozes virginity

They are really ugly tho....
stop pretending that they look good
t. ugly weeb Incel

Stop bragging about attracting average foreign girls then. It's not an accomplishment.

If you consider the average Japanese girl to be super ugly then sure, that's your opinion.

In every country the average person is ugly

Interesting. So do you admit that it is not hard for a white guy to get multiple average looking Japanese girls luster after him? Personally, I don't think it's an accomplishment. But people in here think so to an extent where they accuse me of lying.

To me an average looking girl in Japan or in the West is good looking enough for me to potentially be romantically and sexually interested in them.

I bet that you will wish not to learn Mandarin if you don't want to be henpecked by their personalities

What's wrong with their personalities?

Attached: 1559502880456.png (937x1108, 527K)

Seething

Nah. I've fucked a girl in sapporo and she didn't even spoke English

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IjpE70Tq7Rs
Nippon should stay racially pure.

Holy... is tHis true, or just a big city thing?

Attached: 9C88FE06-5691-4300-9DD0-32422946E54D.jpg (1280x738, 84K)

Someone please confirm. Im seriously thinking of dropping learning japanese because of this.

This guy is right and knows.
Anybody who said that got laid in Japan is clearly lying.
You don't get laid unless you plan a relationship, there is no one nighters.

Forgot to mention that women are incredibly materialistic and frivolous

I Think it exists but its much rarer

So Chinese vs Japanese women then; who make better wives?

it's just a stereotype for Japanese society, it doesn't mean every person's behavior is completely explained by this trend.

Ah, i see, so you just gotta watch out for manipulative women out there? Then it's not different from here or any western country then.

If youre white and cant get laid in Japan its over for you

is this you OP

Attached: 1560573150696.jpg (1080x1589, 255K)

Chinese probably