All four of my great grandparents were Irish, but I need to make 50k euros to move to Ireland and I can't even work...

All four of my great grandparents were Irish, but I need to make 50k euros to move to Ireland and I can't even work? What is this bullshit? I have an online source of income, but it's not fucking 50k euros a year. What happened to Ireland 2040? Is that only for non-whites or something?

Attached: Irish_Flag_500.jpg (500x343, 14K)

mutts on the ropes ireland for the irish

>all four of my great grandparents
>only four great grandparents
Based and incestpilled. You will fit in here

Attached: Pikeys.png (1280x738, 1.35M)

I meant eight.

Yeah it's fucked how the motherland doesn't care for us.

>Yeah it's fucked how the motherland doesn't care for us.

They live in an island with 4 million people.

What is this pic from?

There's this one island inviting Americans to settle, look it up

Fractale, wasn't that good tbqh

Americans should resettle Ireland. I feel like we could make it relevant again.

That's exactly where I want to move, but there's no special dispensation they received from the government to actually follow up. Plus, there doesn't seem to be any rental property on the island. I'm still waiting to hear back, but I don't think they really thought that open letter through. They're just desperate.

Fuck off, we're full

what about ur grandparents and parents t. irish passport control

Just do it ilegally

If my parents had registered in the Foreign Birth Registry, I'd be eligible for Irish citizenship. But they didn't.

Attached: 1555131627051.jpg (700x700, 209K)

My grandpa killed Italians in ww2

>millions of ayytalian/jew/irish mutts from the east coast invading the tiny island
Stay the fuck back, mutt

>muh heritage
too far back, my dad was born in ireland and i recently got my irish passport because of brexit

unlucky kid

I am dark skinned and because of this including Ireland most of the european countries offered me citizenship.

being irish is a state of mind, not a matter of blood. stay in america big lad

>all Irish are, like, totally different in their minds from other whites, you wouldn't understand man

woah...

you don't have to be white to be irish. preferably not a yank anyway

Fuck off. Ireland belongs to the Gael and only the Gael. All yanks OUT. Pakis OUT. Niggers OUT. Brazilian mutts OUT. Everyone OUT TA FUCK

cringe and bluepilled

>you don't have to be white to be irish
fuck off you little D*blin niggerloving rat. The Gael is white. Always has been, always will be. Nobody but the Gael is Irish. Your mate mboko and his mate pajeet and his mate ngondo are not Irish and never will be. Kill yourself, traitor.

Tides are turned br*t nations you colonized are colonizing your land right now.

I live in the br*t colony on the island of Ireland.

irish americans and people from ireland are two completely different types of people. nostalgic american views of ireland are looked down on, and to be fair the most disliked nations in ireland are the u.s and england. it's not about being different from other whites, it's about yanks thinking they're irish when they're just american

your nigger friends aren't irish though, even if born on the island. a kike like alan shatter doesn't get to change the definition of "irish" overnight after millennia of it meaning one single thing.

so this...is the power...of discrimination...
I don't give a shit about nostalgia, I just want good health care

then vote for someone who can give it. you're not entitled to irish taxpayer money. fuck off.

delusional mutt shut the fuck up you're not irish

Attached: 1509912126843.png (900x900, 39K)

health care is a human right

irish health care isn't. so find it elsewhere, faggot. you're as much of a leech as the spics coming into your country from the south.

yanks aren't human

Attached: 1510425678519.png (1124x598, 203K)

but what if I come legally and contribute to the economy

make 50k euros then kid or stay at home
there's already a housing crisis in ireland

i don't give a fuck. you're not a gael. you don't belong in ireland. fuck off. this isn't one of those things where the little pathetic faggot says "oooh we just hate ILLEGAL immigration but normal immigration is fine!" fuck that. i hate all immigrants. stay in your own fucking country.

but what if I go to one of the depopulated areas

If ireland accepts american irish their pop will be 44 million and rival Britain

The USgov seems to.prefer mexicans and browns

>the fat retard doesn't even understand what a housing crisis is
just kill yourself now

Ireland doesn't want or need 44 million people, you fat mongoloid.

>ITT traitors

explain the rural housing crisis to me then

lol this is too funny irish and brits complaining about immigration. whether or not you stop americans or other irish descent from coming in your govt will still let in shitskins because they need GDP

You took the memes on here too seriously.

there aren't enough houses for the people, you fucking spastic. it's not very complicated.

truly a both of braindead retards
fuck off don't come here

in the rural parts of the country? you mean the parts everyone is leaving? are they burning their houses down before they leave or something?

>actually literally doesn't understand a housing crisis
>nor a single thing about ireland
it's a good thing you're such a fucking impoverished little mutt, i tell you that much

go ahead and explain it then
you didn't really answer the question adequately before

>the fat retards needs spoonfed
>even after being explicitly told what a housing crisis is
dear lord just fucking hang yourself already you braindead fuck

Housing crisis in what way, cant sell housing or too much housing?
You can build a large housing complex to house 1000 people for around 1 million dollar each

fucking hell, how the fuck is each and every last yank such a complete fucking retards? it's genuinely stunning. must be something in the water there.

kek, this. what brainlets.

pretty sure there isn't a housing crisis in the rural areas

56%

im pretty sure you're mentally disabled and have no idea what you're talking about

NOOOOOOOO AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
kys

Attached: Dxe69DhV4AEis7e.jpg (326x326, 18K)

So for 44 million housed in apartment complexes of 200 units each and 4 people per unit.

The new immigrants can provide jobs, services and workers

About 33 million Americans — 10.1% of the total population — self-identified as being of Irish ancestry in the 2017 American Community Survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau.

I meant not enough housing*

>self-identified
even in your bizarre fantasies you're still so badly mongrelised that you have to rely on "self-identified irish ancestry"

imagine being a fucking mutt

>jobs only come to urban areas
>people depopulate rural areas to move to urban areas for jobs
>urban areas experience housing crisis
>rural areas do not

can't make it simpler for you, Nigel

you have literally zero concept of ireland at all. not even a little bit. hang yourself, if you can find a chain strong enough, pablo.

yanks need putting down
every single one of them

troll

>but what if I go to one of the depopulated areas
haha

mutt

?

dude you really need to stop this muh heritage cringe. ireland is garbage and the immigrants that came from ireland were the lowest of the low tier human trash garbage. every trailer park is full of people with mick names for a reason.

ireland has one of the highest standards of living in the world and is, per capita, richer than the UK

no!

do you have documentation for your great grandparents being irish? you could get your parents to register as irish citizens then reigster yourself by virtue of your parent.

ireland is a cultureless shithole that is just the uk but 20 years behind.

Attached: 1551525749479.jpg (1276x470, 131K)

I looked into it and a parent would have needed to register with the Foreign Birth Registry by the time of my birth. I'm shit out of luck.

>here is an image that shows the direct negative consequences of immigration into ireland
>btw can i still come to ireland?
are you fucking retarded?

>tf
nvm, of course you are

you stupid? just because i have an american flag doesnt mean you can assume i was the one to want to go to ireland.

Can't they?

yikes you're right because you wouldnt be born to an irish citizen.

>you can't assume we're all retards
yes i can

Hello mboko

yeah keep backpedaling after you realize you made a mistake. classic. not even gonna try and fight back against my original post

you didn't even change your posting style lmao you retarded fat cunt

who cares? my point still stands and you know it

Attached: 1559274444626.jpg (334x516, 31K)

>immediately starts backpedalling after realising he got caught out
classic

fat mutt retard

mboko doesn't exist tismo

yes he does. you can tell it's him because he has a fucking autism attack if you mention padraid pearse and starts making wild accusations about pearse being a child molester. mboko is a very specific person and i should know because i named him.

>tfw my mothers sisters neighbours girlfriends husbands cat was adopted from ireland so I'm essentially 100% irish
can't wait to turn back home to my motherland

Holy fuck, what's wrong with you pricks were currently dealing with a 10 year plus invasion of niggers,shitskins and eastern Europeans we don't need you cunts getting involved.

fuck you cunt I'm moving to ireland

my point literally still stands.
ireland's culture is dead mate.
>speaks English
>wants to take in millions by 2040
>uses a german currency
>food consists of just potatoes and lamb together
>Guinness beer is actually english
>watches BBC and american shows
>will be the fattest nation in Europe in ten years.
>Nobody actually believes in Catholicism, church attendance is at an all time low
>gaeltachts are shrinking.
mate face it, ireland is dead

the average icelander has more gaelic blood than this mutt OP

You assholes screech about Mexicans and now you're acting like them

>keeps telling me that immigration is bad while wishing he was an immigrant
lads, how does one become this retarded yet somehow still function in society? what is the secret of the amerimutt?

*rereads the OP*
you'll get deported you mutt lmao

>>Guinness beer is actually english

Attached: 1513027875127.png (645x773, 23K)

>irish culture is dead (even though i don't know anything of substance about irish culture), it's much more alive in my shithole, I even saw an oirish flag waved outside that "irish style" tourist trap bar in my neighbourhood!

imagine unironically being like this

No one bitches about legal immigration you dumb cunt. How about you retards breed so you don’t have the population of a micro-state and it won’t be a problem

i still dont get why you assume any american flag to be any other american flag. dont u get it? i dont want to move to ur shithole cultureless island

like i told you before, you're all fucking retards

i never said it was alive here. when did i say that? but if you seriously cant see the effects of english colonization in the past and american cultural diffusion nowadays and how it continually strikes away at what is irish culture, youre stupid.