What's the fastest way to become an american citizen Jow Forums ?

What's the fastest way to become an american citizen Jow Forums ?

Attached: ElyK9qB.png (561x473, 174K)

Gay marry me.

Get born here

Buy it, you can literally do it.

shart in the mart

You're from Qatar, you should have enough money to just come on over.
If you're a flip worker there, i recommend just "visiting" the country and going to California and just overstay it.

It would be tough for you because you're middle eastern. You'd have to fill out a million forms saying that you don't plan to do terrorist attacks.

Impregnate an amerithot

>Get born here
kek

only takes a $500k investment to buy a greencard fren. there's a whole industry that's popped up around making it ezpz.

Just fly here

indeed

cross the mexican-american border illegally
claim you're a dreamer
wait until amnesty

marry ANYONE from here

The unironic only way for a Middle Eastern man right now to become a US citizen is gay marriage with an American. They seriously will not let you in otherwise.

Go through the new Drumpf-approved vetting process.

This. It has to be a gay marriage too, or else it won't work.

Fuck off. We're full

easiest way without being an american? be born in puerto rico

If you aren't born to either 1 American Parent, or born in the US, the fastest way is by serving in the US Army (if male) or marrying an American (if female). If you're gay, you'd have to wait an extremely long time compared to both

Attached: Dx8t5uvWoAAR00w.jpg (894x894, 65K)

If you have an American grandparent is easy. I did it in around a month

>mfw saw a peruvian article discussing how you can get american citizenship by marrying a puerto rican

Attached: peruano.jpg (1252x1252, 83K)

give me a green card you dumb mutts

what's the appeal of USA?

That counts since you guys are considered US Citizens, but again, only if you marry a dude (as a female) can you get US Citizenship easy. Gay marriages are hardly recognized by the Immigration office from when I had to work there (under the last year of Obama's presidency)

Attached: fatpriest.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Commit jihad. The updated Quran rules says that you will also get a green card in the afterlife.

Get shot

Go to Dearborn is the capital arab city of america

Get born there.

Just buy a fake documents