Germans are so evil they committed a genocide and tried to steal slavic land

>Germans are so evil they committed a genocide and tried to steal slavic land
>Native Ameri- who?
>Manifest des- what?

Attached: 1561441217853.png (866x900, 356K)

Good one

Shut up

Ha ha! Totally the same thing!

difference being that Germany was doing it to whites

i mean, it is actually

>UK blaming us for invading USA

Peak European revisionism

and that makes it worse and yours makes it okay
sure, whatever you say my racist buddy...

Britbongs should apologize to America and pay us reparations for what they did.

Attached: based.png (804x832, 660K)

Native Americans traded their land away

Attached: 1561192345111.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Hi, just want to remind you that nationalist Americans don’t really care about disenfranchised people like the jews and slavs beyond being used as propaganda pieces for the benefit of the government and its corporate overlords.
it’s why they pretended to care for the Afghanis when the Soviet Union invaded it, but now they don’t care if a soldier shoots up civilians or if a hospital gets bombed.

yes the native americans were savages

and that makes it okay to genocide them and leave a little bit of them in small regions
sure...

I know the history books are propaganda, I remember a history book from when I was a kid saying that the natives just agreed to leave because the settlers gave them turkey and said please (lol), but you’re smart enough to do your own research. :)

we never genocided them, disease did all of that work for us. We just moved them onto reservations

Sense of Escape > Manifest Destiny

>The tranny
Dilate plz

but history proves they weren’t savages as the early settlers opened fire and enslaved them, and you just fell for nationalist propaganda because scalping is somehow worse than being enslaved for life and seeing your loved ones massacred infront of you for not catching up to a cash crop quota.
dumbass incel

The best thing that EVER happened to anglos and their colonies is Nazi Germany. They can console themselves with "at least we weren't as bad as the nazis". But really, the major difference is that the anglosphere has better press.

I mean, they didn't really try to genocide us. They did some cheap biological warfare to us, but they didn't plan to slaughter all of us. Besides, that was mostly the original Anglo settlers (from prior to the US) that fucking devastated most of our population with biological warfare.

Attached: King_Harkinian.png (546x459, 9K)

>we never genocided them
yes they did

>anglo defending germans

Attached: 1561351286145.jpg (665x447, 84K)

in many cases the natives did sell us land because north American tribes didn't have land, they were all nomadic hunter-gatherers

not everyone who makes you mad is trans, obsessed incel. cope more.

heebs aren't white

right, and the Spanish killed all of the natives too, not smallpox.

Attached: disease.png (768x599, 38K)

FUCK AMERISHARTS

few cases don’t make many. the vast majority of land was taken by force

The Boston Massacre Irish potato famine Mau Mau Uprising Kenya Emergency Chinese Opium Wars Boer concentration camps the Chuka Massacre the Hola Massacre the Atlantic Slave Trade sugar plantations in the Caribbean Cromwell's Conquest of Ireland the subjugation of India the first Anglo-Burmese War the second Anglo-Burmese war the third Anglo-Burmese war the separation of Burma from India the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre the subjugation of Penang the subjugation of Singapore the subjugation of Malacca

Attached: eternal_merchant_anglo.jpg (620x421, 39K)

it's more about mocking americans than defending us

>The Boston Massacre Irish potato famine Mau Mau Uprising Kenya Emergency Chinese Opium Wars Boer concentration camps the Chuka Massacre the Hola Massacre the Atlantic Slave Trade sugar plantations in the Caribbean Cromwell's Conquest of Ireland the subjugation of India the first Anglo-Burmese War the second Anglo-Burmese war the third Anglo-Burmese war the separation of Burma from India the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre the subjugation of Penang the subjugation of Singapore the subjugation of Malacca

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

smallpox is Spaniards fault too, dummy

most land exchanges were signed through treaties, (although predatory) not war.

>Americans are so evil they committed a genocide and stole the Native American's land
>Irish Potato Famin- who?
>Famines in British India- what?
>Boer concentration cam- huh?
>Trans-Atlantic slave trad- how?

yeah i'm sure that the Spaniards came to America with the intention of giving the natives a disease that would wipe them out

Attached: eye roll pepe.jpg (618x597, 144K)

against their will and without the consent of all the other tribes that lived in said lands

Why are the Germans considered the "evil" ones when the British empire was far more brutal and responsible for more deaths and atrocities than the Nazis could ever dream of? It's extremely hypocritical calling the Nazis the "bad guys" with all that blood in your hands but alas, history is written by the victors.

difference being that germans were under a dictatorship and hitler never had a majority (44% in an already non free election was the highest he ever got), while americans had democratically elected their leaders.

so the responsibility is different.

they could have helped the diseased people but they didn't cause they wanted most of them dead so they can took their land

yes clearly because any normal human being will immediately suck someone's else dick and sell his only home to him.

No it isn’t. One was direct, the other indirect

Nope not the same thing, Germans failed in their evil deeds in the end while mutts succeeded.

have sex

Attached: 1560656164556.jpg (1200x925, 113K)

no shit it was against their will, but I don't see the problem. Conquering was a normal thing to do back then
difference being that we did it in the age of aggressive colonial powers looking to attain more land and Hitler did it out of hatred for the Slavs and the Jews.

The crown had deals with the natives but the evil settlers wanted to expand the colonies. This was one of the reasons why American revolution happened. Funny how Brits were the good guys in it.

>help
how? nobody even knew what germs were.

lesser evils you mean
god, this is why anarchism needs to be a thing, fuck armies and governments and the capitalists that fund them.

only because they wanted those natives to fight off the French and the Spanish

>no shit it was against their will, but I don't see the problem. Conquering was a normal thing to do back then

Attached: D47Bb1q.jpg (638x480, 30K)

nazi germs were evil but so were the anglos and the french and everyother great power of the 16th-20th centuries.

well the problem is that what they did was not fair in the slightest, that makes it wrong then and wrong now, like it or not, or even if it was a beneficial thing or not

based correct poster

It wasn't at all. We allied ourselves with different indian nations against other indian nations at many different times during our history, and people, mainly white liberal bougies who have no fucking clue what they're talking about, seem to have this backwards romantic vision of the natives being peaceful and stoic. They weren't. Many tribes were extremely war like and practiced their own version of slavery.

I really get tired of seeing all these 19th century muh noble savage myths continuously propagated centuries later.
T. American who grew up next to a lot of reservations and went to school with natives

Attached: 1367543199821.gif (300x291, 25K)

Yes Brits were ready to see the natives as allies while settlers wanted to crush them, see them driven before them and hear the lamentations of their women. Evil, evil people the settlers were. Why can't they make a movie about good Brits allying themselves with noble natives and show them fighting the bad settlers?

you did the same thing to your west retard.
The survival of America as a nation was jeopardized if it hadn't expanded west, it was surrounded by powerful colonial empires that wanted it to disappear.

>Many tribes were extremely war like and practiced their own version of slavery.
So that makes it right to kill them and drive them into reservations from good lands? I know that settlers were evil people but it if sad to see the same evil still alive today. Atleast Germans are sad about their nazi past unlike mutts.

yea why werent those retard mongoloids peaceful to their new masters geez

>water is wet

Tbh only way for mutts to atone for their sins is to open their borders. If immigrant settlers were good in the past, they are good in the present. Americans need to be welcoming for all races and peoples, they have no right to close the borders. To do so would be hypocritical.

So glad u soigoys are dying out

lebensraum was a meme

>So that makes it right to kill them and drive them into reservations from good lands
Pretty much, yeah. War like slavers who existed by raising every other peaceful settlement be they white or native had no place in the developing world.
>Settlers were evil people
No that's a bougie myth. They were mainly just regular people looking for work and a new home.
>The reservations are bad
They're essentially quasi independent nations. They're poor today mainly because a lot of reservations were made around lands they considered to be traditional as per their way of life. Many of them just chose to be poor because they didn't like the way white people lived. People always forget that most of the time ethnic tensions go both ways.

Giving blankets not ring a bell?

They weren't peaceful among themselves either, Hans. That's why a lot of different tribes sided with white people over different Indian nations that they despised. The concept of them being these peaceful hippies out in the woods is a stereotype they find offensive , and it's something only out of touch bougie white people believe in.

>Tbh only way for mutts to atone for their sins is to open their borders
That's what we're doing and minorities still complain they don't have enough.

Thats also a myth. At the time the Spanish believed in miasma theory they had no concept of contagions to begin with ffa

Yeah that didn't happened. In North America the Indians attacked first. And even after that it took a heinous massacre to make all the colonies hate them

>No that's a bougie myth. They were mainly just regular people looking for work and a new home.
They were evil war like slavers who in addition to that stole other peoples lands. Evil, evil people and it is extremely sad that the descendants of those people aren't ashamed of their deeds one bit but even celebrate them. It really drives home how the USA is the evil empire.

>107549878
This is b8

>That's what we're doing and minorities still complain they don't have enough.
No you aren't. You are building a wall to Mexico to keep out immigrants. And compared to immigrants who came into Americas before, these immigrants aren't war like slavers looking to steal land from the natives. They just want work and better their lots in life.

Says the brit.
Did you forget about the irish famine, bengal famine, concentration camps in southern africa and the opium wars Nigel?

... You realize muh manifest destiny occured after our civil war , right?
>White people aren't ashamed of their deeds
No they are, but that's mainly because they're retarded like you and don't know the first thing about their own history.

I wonder if Germans think that people are baiting when they talk about evils of nazi regime... I think not, because they aren't so delusional as average mutts.

All of those things are incredibly based and redpilled

>Implying foreigners will know about Roanoke or King Phillip's War

>conquistadors were so smart they used biological weapons before germ theory was fully developed
based

No user, you're the one who is delusional. No, not every settler was a slaver during manifest destiny. Slavery had already been abolished then sooo...
>They were all just evil people
No

Also you keep comparing us to Germans because of just how delusional you are. No, natives were not rounded up into concentration camps and executed en masse.

The US didn't gas Indians to death or (AFAIK) ship them across the continent in cattle cars.

Some villages got slaughtered though.

So you are saying that settlers didn't steal any land before civil war? Like I said delusional.
>No
Warlike slavers who steal other peoples lands are evil, sorry. And afterwards continue pushing natives into reservations far from their home lands. 'Oh but they weren't slavers anymore' you retort. No but it is still evil to push natives from their lands and kill all those who dare to resist.

I mean yeah, that's usually how violent ethnic tensions work. It's something that went both ways for a long long time.

>or (AFAIK) ship them across the continent in cattle cars.
No, they just made them walk lol, ever heard of Trail of Tears.

>Sami people don't exist

What about Sami people? They aren't native to Finland anymore than Finns are. We moved here concurrently. Besides they have their way of life protected, their own parliament and language rights supported by government.

Don't act like that's recent and you Scandinavian countries didn't try wiping them out

>So you are saying that settlers didn't steal any land before civil war?
No, after the Louisiana Purchase most Americans stayed clear of going out west. Natives weren't enslaved or indentured servants anymore than whites were, in fact a lot of natives owned black slaves before the US decided to abolish slavery.
>They didn't steal their land
Not really, no. The Indian Removal Act of 1830 was made between our government and different Indian nations who had allied with us to move them to their own legally protected territory due to issues of overpopulation and fears of the Indian tribes losing all of their culture. That was in the South. In the North, the natives just started killing white settler which lead to generations upon generations of ethnic tensions and conflict.

No it was not as simple as
>The evil white man showed up and just enslaved and murdered the peaceful natives of a new land

1. Finland isn't Scandinavian country
2. Independent Finland didn't try to wipe out
Sami
3. If there were squabbles, they were between different native groups like Finns, Lapplanders, Tavastians etc. and Sami.
4. The killrate of those squabbles pale in comparison to even single indian massacre that happened in US.

WILL YOU FUCKERS STOP ALREADY, OUR TRIBES LOST WARS. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK?
Besides, they US didn't want to slaughter every single never, unlike the Nazis did with Slavs

Attached: aaaargh.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>The Indian Removal Act of 1830 was made between our government and different Indian nations
And there were no coercion involved and every native was 100 % on board with it? Bitch please...
>In the North, the natives just started killing white settler which lead to generations upon generations of ethnic tensions and conflict.
People have a right to defend themselves against invaders. Invaders don't have any rights.

I need to go to sleep now but I will gladly explain more about why Americans are evil people tomorrow if this thread is still alive then!

>And there were no coercion involved and every native was 100 % on board with it?
I mean there was a lot of dissent of course but they did peacefully go along with it, yeah. It was a time of ethnic tensions centuries ago. It was a far better outcome than war, I don't think you quite understand how many leagues of difference there is between something like this and the Holocaust.
>People have a right to defend themselves against Invaders
They weren't invaders, during that time is was just an extremely small amount of white settlers.
>You have a right to murder your neighbors if you don't like them and think they are a threat to you
>Except Americans and Germans
Brainlet tier
>Invaders don't have right
Yes they do. Do you know what the purpose of ICC in Hague is for?

Jews are Gordon Gekko type of psychopaths, Anglos are Patrick Bateman types, Germans are Hannibal Lecter types. Most of other nations are more or less normal.

oh man those poor natives, i feel so bad for them! Did you know that they get thousands of dollars in reparations from the federal government? Did you know that they profit from illegal practices in America because they're technically sovereign nations?

t. indian
ama

You started it since early colonial times, OP.

Hitler got inspired by the manifest destiny and used it as an example on how to establish a purely homogenic society, so take that BS out.

>They totally murdered 11 million innocent people against their will, I mean, it's not like there was rampant hatred of anything notgerman in the Weimar, you see they had no choice
Consider dilation, your axe wound will close up

Idk I do feel a bit bad about wiping out different tribes indirectly through disease. Also the rez sucks they're not making money at all

no but we did give them blankets with smallpox intentionally