There's 195 countries in the world and not a single one has legalized drugs. Why...

There's 195 countries in the world and not a single one has legalized drugs. Why? I'm talking about real legalization where you can buy heroin from the store, not that fake Portugal shit.

Attached: heroin.jpg (1024x768, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/cannabis/cannabis-culture/cannabis-trends/cannabis-consumption-on-the-rise-in-canada-since-legalization-study
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What should happen is that all drugs should be legal but you take full responsibility yourself. If something goes wrong or you OD you are on your own and will not receive help from the public. Outside of that you can take, sell and grow any drug you want.

Because we're all cucked

Alcohol and caffeine are legal in many countries

>What should happen is that all drugs should be legal

This.

leave portugal out of this

>Just legalize all the dangerous, addictive drugs bro! It's freedom bro!
Libertarians were a mistake.

Do you think its hard to find drugs? Even in Japan you can find weed if you want. Prohibition it's just a waste of money and a health risk for consumers. All that money could go to the government

I want to grow magic mushrooms at home

Same.

It is legal in Portugal, dumbass. If it was sold in the stores, it'd be regulated.

Why do you think people shouldn't have the right to make mistakes?

I would imagine that older people don't want their children and grandchildren to be able to get addicted to drugs easily.

they could teach them not to try that shit in the first place but I guess that's too much work when you can just let them get addicted, end up at a paid-for-by-tax-money-rehabilitation-center and get to go on tv with their sob story about how drugs destroyed their family

I am not supporting this, it's just a reasoning for it. Parents are protective and banning drugs is an easy thing to do that doesn't hurt them at all, unlike funding free tuition or the like.

You can grow them on yourself

Legalizing all drugs in every country would only result in every country exporting massive amounts of drugs and products with drugs in them to try and dull down as many as their rival countries citizens as possible to make their country better. It would be the world war version of the opium wars where the countries lose control over their citizens and citizens lose control over their country.

You know why Opium wars was happened and why in China drug using are punished as death sentence.

It doesn't tend to end well

Attached: file.png (564x476, 310K)

>If something goes wrong or you OD you are on your own and will not receive help from the public
That's a dangerous recipe to dismantle public healthcare.
> lung cancer? fuck off smoker, nonsmokers don't have to pay for your irresponsibility
> an illness derived from obesity? Tough luck, maybe don't eat like a pig next time
> a job accident? It's your fault for accepting dangerous jobs
> organ failure? Here it says that you drink alcohol on the regular, sod off with your bad life choices, you should be aware that alcohol is literal poison you drunkard
and so on, denying public help to someone because of his own irresponsibility is never a good idea.

But you get to use any drug without facing any punishment. You can use, grow, sell, own. Isn't that what you wanted?

Amsterdam did just that, maybe a nederlander can explain what went wrong

They were all legal pretty much until the 60s when the UN hit its head while drunk

I like LSD and amphetamine.

What do you base that on? Drug consumption generally doesn't increase if you legalise them. And just because drugs are illegal doesn't mean that people start putting them in ice cream that's sold to kids, that's just silly.

>Drug consumption generally doesn't increase if you legalise them
vancouversun.com/cannabis/cannabis-culture/cannabis-trends/cannabis-consumption-on-the-rise-in-canada-since-legalization-study

Cannabis is a plant, not a drug

Like most bad ideas, it sounds great until implemented. I.e. when brainlets, evil-doers and sociopaths get on board and find a way to ruin everything for everyone.

Nothing wrong with dismantling public healthcare and making stupid people pay for their stupid choices.
T. medic on social service

No, but just because there is a black market doesn't mean we should legalize drugs and tacitly approve them. Should we allow people to make homemade nuclear reactors just because you can find the materials elsewhere?
Why should a government not have the best interest of its citizens in mind? If we can prevent people from ruining their lives or killing themselves and possibly others due to drugs, why wouldn't we do that?

I agree with all of those

Look no further than Seattle

Weed is legal in Canada

Here is an example of the complete opposite, coca cola is called that because it use to have cocaine in it. It was a drug that was addictive and was already known to be a stimulant. It was a country using drugs to benefit themselves and their people to improve their country. Every country in the world knows about the opium wars, especially now that china is relevant and they export fucktons of opium to other countries while being hyper-aggressive towards use in their own country

RARE

drugs are for degenerates to be honest with you
they destroy society and the lives of individuals.
they do nothing for you but make your existence more painful in the long run.

Attached: 1539272061014.jpg (1260x1849, 200K)

How many are using pot instead of drinking alcohol? I was speaking of consumption in general, not individual drugs.

Fuck you, Liberal shitlord!

Guess which country came up with the idea of drug criminalisation.
All drugs which are actually dangerous or addictive are legal. They're extensively used in medicine while drugs which aren't have "abuse potential".

>Why should a government not have the best interest of its citizens in mind? If we can prevent people from ruining their lives or killing themselves and possibly others due to drugs, why wouldn't we do that?
It's not the job of the government to be a nanny. Its role is to use force, to be a coercive institution, a blunt instrument of violence. You either follow its rules, or you get shot. It makes absolutely no sense that the government threatens to shoot you if you don't stop destroying your own body.

You can basically use the argument for every fucking thing too. "Motorcycles are dangerous, ban them!", "you don't need to go hiking, you might get lost and die or waste the society's resources when we have to go looking for your dumb ass", "it is henceforth illegal to consume anything with sugar in it, since obesity is a global epidemic and giving up sugar is just a small concession", et fucking cetera. The mentality you have gives the authorities an endless supply of tools to tighten the screw, and it needs to stop.

Okay, Liberal

Them not receiving any public care is just going to lead to a hobo crisis similar to what they are experiencing in Seattle right now

On the contrary, most people who take drugs are fucked in the first place, so why not give them this long palidative care/slow acting euthanasia (that you can stop taking, unlike the fast acting kind)? Would you take hard drugs if your life wasn’t assured to be nothing but several decades of misery? I mean everybody fucking know what are their long term effects!

most people start in a casual place and end up spiralling out of control

I cured my depression with a week of snorting ketamine

Why not give them fast euthanasia (9mm bullet)
Money isn't infinite

Exactly, i'd rather have the most dangerous drugs kept illegal rather than us having to spend money on the dramatic increase in homelessness it would create

Bullshit! Do you drink beer? Well, ethanol is a drug and rather addictive one too, yet not everybody who takes it regulary becomes a wreck or starts snorting cocaine and shooting heroin.

did Christ drink beer?
no, he drank wine

>not agreeing with every one of those examples
Europeans are weird.

He drank blood.

>There's 195 countries in the world and not a single one has legalized drugs

And none ever will because the global machinery of the drug trade needs it to remain that way, its just but one of the engines that keeps the whole thing going by creating a black market which provides to the lower tiers and then up, in a way it also prevents the whole thing from getting out of proportion as it would otherwise happen with free non-penalized consumption/distribution.
Governments are influenced and paid by the cartels, the cartels get convenient legislation promptly passed by the government, and the rest is just us in the middle, its humanity's greatest symbiotic relationship, which is not to say its a good thing, but it can always be worst.

no
but I do
HIS blood
gets me higher than any opiate would

rare as fuck

absolutely based and redpilled

Faggot. You're supposed to believe in Buddha. You've brought shame upon your family.

yeah, except we don't live in an individual vacuum. Drug addicts ruin the lives of their parents, siblings, their children, their partners. Many turn to crime to support their habits or act crazy while on them. These things affect all of us, not just the shithead that decided to start shooting up heroin.

sounds good to me

this
but mostly this

We should however have something like they have in switzerland where you can get heroin for free at a rehab center or something and use it there

I’m not even asking for free drugs, I would be down to pay for pure amphetamine/meth if I could use it at a government designated junkie bin and sit on my phone cuz thats what i do anyway when im geeked up on stims for 3 days straight

>You're supposed to believe in Buddha.
why

Summer

Would be totally happy if drugs were legal in anywhere besides Europe:) even more if we are the one who sell the drugs to them. Just like the good old days

Attached: 19C83AB0-A1C7-417A-8080-D2D6B8BE53A5.gif (319x414, 1.44M)

>*blocks you're TV show*

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

I just want to chew on coca leaves during study sessions. Why is that such a bad thing?

Attached: image.jpg (793x786, 209K)