What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png (1280x853, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmaceutical_industry_in_Puerto_Rico
forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/01/17/patient-dies-in-phase-i-trial-of-bials-drug-in-france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spics

Cuba with colors red and blue changed

america's flag

lets get real puerto rico's government it not competent enough to become independent, the only reason they aren't a state right now is because they keep screwing that up too.

Puerto Rico

Cuba if it was under America's control
God damn it why can't America annex Cuba already

tumor

Colony of darkies

Homosex

Attached: D878D3F6-ACB9-48C6-A187-C204646D352C.jpg (545x541, 96K)

Reggeton

>Cuba going from being poor Caribbean island to being poor Caribbean island
ugh what could have been

Cuba

>tf
>tp
It's always the european posters, isn't it?

Puerto Rico is unironically leaps beyond most latin american countries due to our relationship with you guys.

Brothers

Ricky Martin's daddy dick

sadness

Cigars

A mixed feeling of sunset, chill, poor people, dance, alcohol and fresh food, santeria, musicians, great local intellectuals and poets, great non local writers in love with it, very kind and smiling tanned people, big cheecks, bikes and old cars, malecon, moros y blancos, embargo, politics, an abandoned beautiful place that will keep changing fast and faster in a bad way

reggaeton subhumans

Looks like an American flag for the poor.

Fixed Ohio flag

im puertorican and this is true.

I hate that shit music.

Captain America

Looks like a rip off of the American flag

Bad music and qt mulatas

VEN BAILA LO AY VEN BAILA LO

that's because you are incels

no thats cause you like listening to the same old beat like a retard.

Africans

Puerto Rico is huewhite

Attached: puerto rico.jpg (474x266, 32K)

I know but i still associate you with africans for some reason

The colony that stayed in the fold despite being so different from us.

I was shitposting. I also LARP as a BLACK BVLL nationalist here sometimes

Attached: 1551991699615.png (3000x3000, 620K)

boxeo, reggatoen, peleas de gallos, nueva york, playas, mujeres lindas, un acento dificil a entender.

Puerto Rico is not Cuba.

Your other colonies are pretty similar to us culturally except for speaking English (especially for Guam, the only other former spanish colony besides us)

las peleas de gallos estan comun en puerto rico o es un meme? Como son? Has estado?

Third world shithole

Just like the rest of the country ;)

Daddy Yankee

spic brothers with dominicans

A better way to put it would be "might as well be its own country"

Slave of America.

That doesn't really matter when you are still crap vs any other state. No offense.

I wish. In that case they'd actually produce something.

>Sarcasm

we should try to sell your shitty island

but nobody would buy it

have sex incel

Son comunes, especialmente en las zonas rurales, he tenido algunos tíos y primos que han participado en esas actividades. Solía ser el pasatiempo favorito de la isla hace dos siglos y tuvo más popularidad que los juegos de toros (que nunca lograrón establecerse muy bien en latinoamérica excepto en méxico).

Debido a la industrialización a la isla y el acceso a cualquier tipo de producto y nuevas actividades que se pueden hacer actualmente, la popularidad de la industria ha disminuido entre los jovenes, actualmente la mayoría de los participantes son mayores de edad o jovenes que se han críado en las zonas rurales. En las ciudades más pobladas como San Juan y Ponce, es un poco más controversial, pero la mayoría de las personas lo critican solamente por haber tenido marchas y protestas cuando creen que hay otros asuntos más importante que la ilegalización de las peleas de gallos.

Apples and oranges, the other US colonies are the same.

You wrote the biggest post in this whole thread just to be sarcastic about the similar shape of cuban and puertorican flags?

dale mas gasolinaaaaaa

Yes quite.
I have worked with a Puertorican, I think about him unironically

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmaceutical_industry_in_Puerto_Rico

>In terms of market share, as of 2014, Puerto Rico produces sixteen of the top twenty selling drugs in the mainland United States.

Funny, it was you guys that actively seeked to gain us in the Spanish American war and went as far as landing US troops here. It wasn't an extra island that was handed out to you by the spanish (who desperately wanted to keep at least one island).

Wow. Can you be sarcastic on Scatalunya too?

Attached: 1280px-Estelada_blava.svg.png (1280x853, 16K)

me parece como una experience muy interesante. Como un deporte muy antiguo.

Creo que me gustaria conocer puerto rico (pues la carribean en general, pero puerto rico me parece que como el opcion mejor)
No se, problamente he romanticido la cultura un poco, pero cuando pienso en puerto rico, pienso en gente jugando domino en la esquinas, comida caribena abundante en todos lugares, un estilo de vido mas lento que en las ciudads grandes de america del norte. Personas mas amiable y abierto que nosotros gringos, obviamente, puerto rico tiene un reputacion para crecer muchas mujeres bonitas tambien. Y por supuesto el clima y playas me parece muy bonita.

Si, creo que un dia me voy por tu isla. Pero probalemente la idea en mi cabeza y la realidad sobre puerto rico no es igual jajaja.

explain how "unironically" you think about him user.

Attached: E2369A5C-A4BC-498E-8274-85EDBE94BA39.jpg (266x322, 13K)

brown women with colored eyes

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharmaceutical_industry_in_Puerto_Rico
Non of those companies are Perto Rican.
Thay only use 3º world shitholes for their cheap labor.
All the good R&D jobs are in white, high IQ, countries

>All the good R&D jobs are in white, high IQ, countries
Lmao what are you talking about the best thing your country can export are cheap shoes, you don't even have a pharmaceutical industry.

What's your problem?
That's what I think about when think of Puerto Rico. He worked for Domino's and had fun about the pizza meme

We do and we test our drugs on french subhumans:

forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/01/17/patient-dies-in-phase-i-trial-of-bials-drug-in-france/

Los lugares que recomendaría visitar son San Juan, Ponce, Vieques y Culebra, las últimas dos tienen muchos turistas que hablan inglés, pero San Juan y Ponce tienen una experiencia más autentica de la cultura puertorriqueña mientras las otras dos son más similares a las Islas Vírgenes

The point is, there are Puerto Rican workers, and they do willingly help produce products for the US. If you're talking about a native manufacturing company, that isn't fair to demand for us when the American ones have built a monopoly over here and the companies that we used to have during the spanish colonial period got screwed shortly after due to a hurricane in 1899 and the US starting to put US imposed companies here specifically to make a profit out of us.

Aw shit, but Adam Smith told you to specialize in wine production!

Most cringe group of latinos around. Not 1 redeeming quality.

>cringier than brazillian and mexican posters
sure

>Not 1 redeeming quality.
daddy yankee

Gommunism and United States.

>Daddy Yankee
>Best thing we have to offer
Not really

Absolutely nothing.