1. Your cunt?

1. Your cunt?
2. How often do you go on vacation in other cunts?
3. Where have you been last and for how long?
4. Did you like it and would you recommend it to other anons?

Attached: tumblr_ogcayf76RC1ukc30no1_500.jpg (480x569, 103K)

based bearposter

flag
once or twice a year
Thailand
Tropical climate isn't for me

1. Flag
2. Never
3. In 35 years I have only been to Denmark twice (when I was 2 and 7), and maybe to Sweden a couple of times to shop but very rarely.
4. No. I love exploring my local milieu, finding new paths, new lakes, old buildings and farms.

IT
Once a year or so
Australia for 3 week and a half
It was very cool but the travel is long and expensive

1. Flag
2. When i was younger i went on vaccation abbroad 3-5 Times every year dince we owned a vacation home both in italy and sweden nowadays not so much
3. If you dont count a one day trip to the netherlands my last vaccation was in turkey for two weeks
4. Yeah its pretty nice

1) England (ignore flag)
2) 5/6 times a year
3) was in SE Turkey and Iraqi Kurdistan for 3 weeks at the start of this month
4) yes I'd definitely recommend it

Attached: IMG_20190618_151925732_HDR.png (760x559, 687K)

1. Flag
2. Never been to another cunt

I would like to go to Spain and to the Vatican one day.

>and to the Vatican
why? it's totally not worth it, it's literally shit... and talking about shit, I'm glad I took a shit there while visiting rome. one of my few achievements in life

flag
almost never
Amsterdam for a weekend in summer 2017
didn't really enjoy it, just went there because friends invited me

Surised flags from wealthy rich 1st world cunts travel so rarely

Flag

Usually 2x per year

10 days in Italy skiing

Yeah, it was livigno so quite party place

I'm on vacation in Florida right now and it's killing me to see all these sexy half naked women on the beach. God, I just want to have sex

I want to see St. Peter's Basilica.

1. Finland
2. 3-5 times a year
3. Sweden, Dalarna, 2 weeks.
4. Friend works there at a dairy plant there so stayed at his place and travelled around the area. Dalarna is pretty fucking amazing, Fulufjället was one of the highlights of that trip. Would definitely recommend over most other parts of Sweden.

Attached: fulufj.jpg (755x1006, 293K)

>women
ewww

eesti
about once or twice a year
just came back from georgia. spent 12 days there. going to croatia in about a month depending on how cheap i can get the flight. right now looking at ~25 euros for one way ticket.
yeah, i really liked it and i would definitely recommend it if you like good wine and food and friendly people

user, post muscle bears

1. UK
2. 4-5 times a year
3. Over the past three years:
Georgia
Armenia
Greece
Bulgaria
Lithuania
Austria
Hungary
Slovakia
Slovenia
Croatia
Italy
Montenegro
Albania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Serbia
Germany
Switzerland
France
4. I liked them all except Greece (athens)

>just came back from georgia. spent 12 days there
I swear we talked about this a month or so ago. Where'd you end up visiting ?

What the actual fuck is everyone on Jow Forums a millionaire ?

yes, we are all rich and successful here

Traveling within Europe is very affordable and easy since there are no border checks and the transport infra is great thoughout the continent.

I forgot that , i just assumed everyone was buying 2000$ airplane tickets twice a year

It'd cost me around 150€ to fly from Finland to Spain (across the continent) and it'd take me about 5h to get in and out from the plane. No border control either so it's as easy as travelling domestic.

>Flag
>1 ever 1-2 years
>Japan
>Yes and yes

>Japan
fucking weebs....

Not a weeb. Just enjoying the culture and top tier booze. I'd give my left leg for more kirin strong.

based german bearposter

We used to travel once or twice a year, usually to Europe. I never really enjoyed it much because I'm lazy as fuck and always in my head instead of appreciating what's outside. I would say it depends more on the company you're with though.

2. im on vacation for the most part of my life
3. Dusseldorf, Maastricht, Amsterdam
4. No, its full of negroes and rude and disgusting brownies, i wouldn't not recommend to anyone, Europe has become disgusting

>TFW you'll never have a large German family to go on multiple holidays with annually while loudly speaking German with each other and generally being rude to the locals
Why even live, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)