Could I pass as a local in your country? How popular are programmers in your cunt?

Could I pass as a local in your country? How popular are programmers in your cunt?

Attached: 1496337834155.jpg (1944x2592, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E381VkBrS4E
youtube.com/watch?v=2naz_W2jDVc
youtube.com/watch?v=jjuiHECJXfc&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaječar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice hair.
Shame about the face.

too white

You look like a Serbian war criminal, please dont kill my family, or actually do so

too popular
we got more code monkeys than camwhores these days

you are ugly, so that's a plus
but you are too tall and too white
sorry
programmers are popular i guess

nay but you can claim a slice of jay leno's inheritance

>Nice hair.
Thank you I am very proud of it. It used to be longer

Attached: 1521934746465.jpg (3456x4320, 3.75M)

how fucking small is your forehead

nice woman hips

They make fun of me on ex-yu with this picture

Attached: 1494661960019.jpg (591x591, 54K)

based

Attached: 1561483619322.jpg (760x760, 112K)

connected to machinery

Attached: 1547089368552.jpg (960x1280, 204K)

no

don't you lie
name of the guy in the picture is Alban Bogdani
and this is him now after the sex change

Attached: 1561483619322.jpg (759x575, 39K)

this is the truth, you can see him before the sex change operation in pic

any good croatian blogs?

would you fuck our Bogdana?

look for one called "Sjedinjenje Američke države treba uništiti nuklearnim bombama"

While my focus tends to shift to the creative side of things (full manipulation of audio, video and picture, namely Audacity, PowerDirector suite and Adobe tools), I also have a number of git repos, building simple tools to help my everyday activities in Java or Python, dabbling in C++, and currently working on my own fork of MPV (video player). Made a couple of pull requests on emulation software, namely RPCS3 (Playstation 3 emulation). Web design (full stack) also. Have managerial experience, highly communicative, prefer working in teams over working alone. Many PR in anonymous projects such as CloverOS (open source GNU/Linux distribution). Tried writing a kernel on my own, huge failure but I am yet to give up. LAMP skilled (Proficient in database creation/integration). 115 WPM tops. Extremely eager to learn any new technologies, at least on basic level.
Bigger fan of hardware than software, love building dedicated home servers using RPie, or making DIY electronics with arduino kits.

6 years so far of studies in fields of economy, excellent accountant, deep understanding of economic principles, marketing, finances, sales and everything in between.

Attached: 1497588713876.jpg (1458x2592, 1.65M)

look for one called "Sjedinjenje Američke države treba uništiti nuklearnim bombama"

"Sanjam kako se MIRV raspada nad zemljom burgera" is also fine.

>Could I pass as a local in your country?
easily
How popular are programmers in your cunt?
prettymuch all zoomers are programmers today

he looks exactly like someone you'd see in those grainy propaganda music videos from the yugoslav war

Attached: 1545720633997.jpg (640x436, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=E381VkBrS4E

Kek he does look like momčilo, how did we not notice it before

pokenjam ti se u usta novopedercino bolesna

zasto

realna rechenica kjume swim nowopederima treba srat vruchu dijarojeju u usta i chwabalo

I wont meme but in my area you would not pass as local because you are too white uronically

Plus you must be tall as fuck because you are balkanite

Also you are very chad and handsome

Wish I looked like you

he had a sex change operation man, why are you so inconsiderate? read the thread...

No, don't ask me why but you really looks like as salvs.

I guess normal? idk

What the fuck, why are croations like this

post some bojanica pics for me to jack off pals

too white and you eyes look like you're about to kill me

He's a serb so you're right he'll kill you first chance he gets

She (he) is Albaninan

Same thing

uga bugar

Attached: tsha.jpg (1024x683, 83K)

frfara, nastavi da punis

youtube.com/watch?v=2naz_W2jDVc

E ovo se chekalo.

Looks Yugoslav af
I swear I would not guess you as anything else on the streets

onaj osjecaj kad mi je otkrivanje ovog opisa najveci doprinos na ovom forumu za wingsuit flying

>Could I pass as a local in your country
Yes
> How popular are programmers in your cunt?
Not as popular as in Estonia
What an awful music. Nice lyrics doh!

Why do you look so greasy?

Trovach

veliki krindž u ovom tredu

t. manki fenboj

What do you mean?

Attached: 1496338044338.png (1080x1920, 1.72M)

Koljach

Why do you look like a monkey alban shubar?

lol ugly as all croats

kek

Stop bullying Bogdan

Why do you keep misgendering her? She goes by Bojana now

Lmao

Dude, AZGANG is the alt right movement from Zajecar, Serbia from all I know. They've had stunts in their region against the pro EU government but since our media is blocked there are no articles about them, but I know their gang is growing bigger day by day.

AZGANG is a multimedia group mostly from Zajecar, Serbia, they're making videos, trap music and based memes.
Remember these names: Djocko, Fixon, Muja, Prota, Dzambo, Aristos, Euklid, Sasser

youtube.com/watch?v=jjuiHECJXfc&feature=youtu.be

For all who don't know, Fixon is a member of the ex-yu's most famous duo, the Black Tomcats.

Other one is Djocko Harizmatovic, they are 18 and they live in this town.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaječar

Djocko is a guitarist, he is the original oldfag and the creator of first ex-yu thread. He discarded the pointless "dudl" meme so we could reply to all strangers who come to our thread.

Fixon is not as popular as Djocko is with women, but he is a nice guy who listens to good music and he always shares good music with us. He is the host of their popular vocaroo show, Crni Macori.
Also, he triggers some autists like Cevapboy, Shitboy and maybe Perfumeboy im not sure.

They are so popular here and there is no middle, you love them or you hate them, there are only 3 guys who hate on them and everybody else adore them, especially Osijekgirl, who slept with them on the last Guitar festival in Zajecar

This guy with ... !CMPT96zAPo tripcode is not a Serb, he is a faggot, we call him a Dotboi because he does nothing but throwing tantrums at every Serb in ex-yu thread, he never argued with Croats, he has a boyfriend (Monkeyboy or @boi) who is openly antiSerb and his boyfriend even calls him Smido (Smeedo, meaning Stinkyboi) and what's the worst, he is a fan of Zoran Djindjic and Democratic Party (liberal pro european party). He is a fake Serb, probably sent here by Soros to make us look bad and mean.

I want to point few things.

Anons were calling out that montenegrin guy (that he's a spamming animefag work&travel cancer etc. which is true) and Dotboi called that anons "bots", actually posted a picture of party activists who work for the ruling party and get a daily sandwich. Few days before that Monkeyboi posted about fucking Dotbois dead mom and other nasty shit while Dotboi ignored that and continued talking to him normally.
Also, Dotboi went to Montenegro two weeks before Monkeyboi flied to Usa and according to my knowledge Dotboi is still in Montenegro, found some deadend job until his boyfriend arrives.
They are still in contact, we know that because Monkeyboi bought some pc hardware and because Dotboi is into pc hardware, it's guaranteed Dotboi adviced him to buy it.

Jebote koje dudlanje

you really look like this lmao, you loser

Are you ok user?

He is the local exyu schizophrenic, he gives us many fun times

Pa nismo u exyu mamlaze novopederasti

he's a WOMAN, actually a trans-faggot.

No

People would think you´re a foreigner even in Sao Paulo or in the South

Only Meds can pass as locals here

Hello our Jow Forumsernational friend! I see you're interested in discussion about us with us, so I'm gonna give you a headstart of what /ex-yu/ really is.
This is a schizophrenic general with schizophrenic characters who complete this /ex-yu/ imaginarium, how it's used to be called.
First one is a Dotboi, he is about 40 years old, posts here and on /vg/, /v/ frequently and he loves to throw tantrums at Serbs (he's writing in Serbian Cyrillic, under a Serbian flag, but there are claims that he's Ustasha, at least ideologically). His favorite catchphrase is "Get sick of cancer".
Monkeyboy from Montenegro, is Dotboi's ex-love interest, he is in his early 20's, worked in the US as a cashier mostly through Work And Travel program, and he's animefag.
NoFearBoi is a 30+ year old schizo from Belgrade, he unironically shills reality shows, ruling party and president of Serbia. His name literally means a boi who doesnt fear, but in reality he suffers from agoraphobia and he's scared to go out therefore he posts on /ex-yu/ all the time. People claim he has at least 20 different personas posting here.
Shitboi is a Serbian guy who baits people with unpopular opinions, pretending to be a hungarian, croat, muslim, even gypsy. People claim he is in so called Shitgang, together with Dotboi, Monkeyboi and Dominique.
Dominique Magnifique is a Croatian teenage autist. He has many personas but Dominique is his main one, but when he tries to be serious he wears his Domagoy coat. His spams are the most effective because when his schizophrenia kicks in, everybody leaves the thread.
Herzest is a 20-something schizo croat from Bosnia and Herzegovina, his name means Herzegovina+incest, because obvious reasons. He is famous for changing personas from minute to minute, for being butthurt towards Serbs but being generous at the same time, and for his samefagging monologues.
These are the most famous ones, but not the only ones, welcome to /ex-yu/

balkanites are really fucked up in the head...

Attached: 1560091726683.jpg (1242x844, 606K)

too white

Holy fuck. What are you? Son of Putin??

>this is white in muttstan

yea that's literally what I just said you fucking idiot

He looked much better before that tbqh

Serbs are so fucking based