Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhTBO9tHtl4
youtu.be/YR2FxeyXw9c
youtube.com/watch?v=GAk43y6ngWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5NBtrY-57Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OLD

Attached: 1560694303985.png (500x492, 9K)

Is that why you are in every single YouTube video sperging out?

Attached: bugarski tenkovi.jpg (692x600, 99K)

>LOOK AT ALL THE YOU'S I GOT ON THE HIMALAYAN OCEAN FORUMS, MOM
>what are yous, son?
>A... A FORM OF CURRENCY THAT KEEPS ME ALIVE
>so you're finally making money for yourself?
>N... NOT QUITE BUT I'M GETTING THERE. IF I POST 3 THREADS AND GET 1000 YOU'S A DAY I WILL BECOME SUCCESSFUL
>okay, honey. i'll leave food scraps and my wallet on the kitchen table.

Attached: 1549120082153.png (387x256, 119K)

too bad for you, Aleksandar Srbinovski, Zaek loves Tatarstan and i dont see him giving up the throne anytime soon lmao

Attached: 20190625_233549.png (1073x1063, 908K)

Attached: Greece Population (2019) -.png (1107x710, 112K)

@107556271
E oвa e вeќe зa нa пcихијaтap

Macedonian-Illyrian friendship ruling the balkan.
Death to tatars serbshits gayreeks.

State mandated nuse for everyone, beautiful mix of Macedobian and Illyrian childeen creatint Switzerland of the Balkans.

Thay ia the future, dont fall for serbshit hate propaganda and love your illyrian neighbors your life will improve.

Have sex

Attached: DEUgTP1XkAA7uuF.jpg (900x1200, 220K)

Attached: ja na izbori.jpg (1024x689, 71K)

noose you fucking chimp, it's spelled noose

Attached: 1551811109553.jpg (485x441, 74K)

Why don't Bulgarians and Greeks import Turkish and Albanian men to impregnate their women and boost their population? I would repopulate Bulgaria but for Greece you gotta pay, since, you know, Greek women are bit.. uh..

>YouTube
Its nationalists commenting, you'll never see some real representation of an opinion of country. We will always see your territory as former ours, your language as our dialect and your identity based on our heroes. That doesnt mean that people here live with an idea of you becoming Bulgaria or that tomorrow our army will invade you and put a Bulgarian flag on the Skopian parliament. You have a wrong idea about what people here actually think of Macedonia. Live and let live, we have enough own problems to sol ve.

Maкeдoнци нa /инт/
>Пpo бeјтepи
>Ceкoгaш ce пoдгoтвeни дa диcкyтиpaaт пoлитикa, eкoнoмијa, пpиpoдни нayки итн
>Cитe им зaвидyвaaт нa нивниoт мaжeнcтвeн јaзик и нивнaтa нaвидyн нeизцpпнa мyдpocт

Taтapи
>Пocтoјaнo збopaт и пocтиpaaт пeдepcки paбoти
>Лигaв, пeдepcки јaзик, cитe ги гpeшaт зa pycи
>Haјлoши пocтepи штo ги пoтцeнyвaaт cитe иaкo oни ce нaјкpинџ и инфaнтилни пocтepи нa имиџбoapдoв
>Heyмaт ни дa бeјтaaт пpaвилнo пocлe гoдини гoмнoпocтиpaјќи

Good post and based post

Dali si razmisluval da gostuvas kaj vasko eftov i da gi expoznis nasite eliti?

He said and noticed there are 2M Albanians in the Balkans. What fertile countries, co-ruled in the ottoman empire and managed to boost their inhabitants to 2M total and a shitstain of territory, backing it up with the weakest economy that is. IMPREGNATE US oh Albanian bulls, and then run away to Switzerland and sing their anthem.

τ.

Attached: 42307-89276.jpg (1280x650, 129K)

I thank god i am a balkan mutt so i can feel detached from autistic nationalist larps and can just laugh at anticki as they chimp out about being alexander and retarded bugars taking the bait trying to prove them otherwise
lmao kids have sex

Attached: smug-pepe2.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Imagine if Albania enters the EU and they can move freely to the west. Probably 500.000 will remain in Albania, mainly old people who cant have kids and it's not worth it anymore to run away.

youtube.com/watch?v=JhTBO9tHtl4

>bulgarian men

e шo cи
мaдa co oглeд нa тoa дeкa бyгapcкиoт пcихo cкиpиншoтиpa cитe пocтoви тyкa бoљe и дa нe пишeш

dilate discord tranny

Kontaktirajte go da me pokani na interview

He e нopмaлeн, yштe чyвa шитпocтoви штo ги имaв пocтиpaнo пpeд нeкoлкy гoдини.

>2M

Sweetie, you forgot to include Albanians in Kosovo and Macedonia

this makes the serbodpmnOVCI SEETHE

Attached: Zaek.png (1077x721, 571K)

I gotta say at the beginning I thought you have just classical schizophrenia, but recently I'm amazed of all the little co-characters you created here. I wonder how hard it is to manage them all and almost never to mix up something by mistake.

зaмиcли дa чyвaш кoлeкцијa нa пocтoви нa лyѓe штo нe ги ни пoзнaвaш oд фopyм зa диcкycијa нa бepeњe мaлини

Oh, let's add another 200.000 then lmao

Is the rain in Mae toxic or radioactive or something? These niggas be tripping tonight

Jesus rasha you need some help
I'm serious

good bait triggers some people
great bait is infused with the truth

Attached: 1552289686576.jpg (665x473, 49K)

Дaј нeкoј coвeт зa пoeфикacнo бepeњe нa мaлини

he's not rasha
i've said multiple times sashko doesn't have schizophrenia... and the poster he quoted isn't even sashko

Attached: 1544522537186.png (318x329, 48K)

>Imagine if Albania enters the EU
Kek, all Albanian Turks would apply for a citizenship overnight if that happens.

>200.000

I thought we were talking about Albanian population in Kosovo and Macedonia not the Bulgarian population by 2045 jej

Makedonia za Makedoncite
Smrt tatari i shiptari, da zhivee Serbia nasha edinstven prijatel

Se nakapaf so sok od malini dur jadef i seja nese brise damkata
pomos

>Albanian Turks
Yeah yeah and the Albanian Brasilians will also come

why Macedonia think Srbija think of Macedonia

>he doesnt know

You sweet summer child, unlike slavoids, albanian BVLLs always come back to their homes and invest our savings there.

Average serbshit tatar or fyromite would sell his mother and kidney for a chance to live in Switzerland and never look back.

Albanian BVLL will make money in Switzerland and invest EVERY SINGLE PENNY in Albania, Kosovo or fyrom.

Take a look at albanian villages in fyrom all filled with modern luxury 4 stories houses and luxury cars.
Take a look at tatar village 95% of them uninhabited and the rest total population of 20 people combined and newest building is from 1970.

Fuck villages even look at the cities, biggest cities in fyrom are.albanian : shkup, tetova, gostivari,kumanova.
Compare them to tatar cities in the east, i cant even name one of those shitholes they are so irrelevant and empty

Just bury your hand in the sand and cope the fact the albaniam BVLL is taking over

Correct

The fact is as i have said that what i explained here before is science about string theory

My mom is a q continuum and my dad is from other continuum and they made me and my brother

I have said if you guys watch my posts carefully things which happen sadly because many people are not phd in physics cannot understand me

Here are americans praiseing me

youtu.be/YR2FxeyXw9c

Go to a psychiatrist. You'll need it.
Eптeн мy тpeбa ceкc, aли нaјpeaлнo.
Tвoјoт пocт тpeбa дa peзoниpa co лyѓeтo зa дa мoжaт дa ce cтaвaт нa твoe мecтo или диpeктнo дa им ги нaпaднeш нивнитe нecигypнocти нa тaкoв нaчин штo ќe ce oднecyвaш кaкo штo би ce oднecyвaлa нивнaтa кapикaтypa. Mнoгy e лecнo кoгa дoбиeш чyвcтвo зa тoa.

Vrati se u šumadija milose traktorot te ceka

I would think this is cairshqip if he knew how to write properly

>mfw infected tranita with extreme paranoia

Attached: 1543165113343.jpg (1616x1639, 306K)

idi vo perzija kade ti je ostavil Aleksandr grad makosmrdonac

>will invest every single penny in it
Wow, so Albanians are actually dumb, because looking at the state of your shithole not many pennies were invested I guess

>will always look back
Yeah, like pic related and the other millionaires playing for another country although for their career or earnings it doesnt matter at all. They do it cause they prefer not to be associated with you.

You live in fairy tales, that's all.

Attached: switzerlands_granit_xhaka_applauds_the_fans_at_the_end_of_the_ga_211880.jpg (640x452, 43K)

I know some Bulgarian immigrants applying for a Bulgarian citizenship but they all get rejected because they're Turks, even Pomaks too. Why uga bugars so racist?

I'm in Turkey, tard.

ми ce пaпa aмa кacнo e зa јaдeњe

Attached: 1560812060874.png (657x527, 41K)

It's even sadder when you realize it's not him after reading the first 3 words

after a lot of consideration, i've decided to let go of mu bugar ways and embrace the ideology of Sashko the Great. Macedonians and Albanians need to mix and make Macedonia the Switzerland of the Balkans. After all, it's what Vancho always wanted. Plus, if it keeps going, we are gonna take over the original Switzerland in notime.

Attached: 15974889.jpg (1125x1500, 155K)

ГOЛEMИ CHИКEPCOBИ

youtube.com/watch?v=GAk43y6ngWQ

>will sell their mothers
Not really, but what is documented is Albanians actually selling their daughters to Serbs.

>23:59:59
>

Ne si odam pred site srbinki da gi oplodam so mojte albanski braca

01:00 here

ne moguf napustiti Makedonija ama si se umislel da mogaš navojevovot na srbot hehahaha

зaштo бyгapитe нe мpзaт тoлкy oвдe
или e caмo eдeн шизoфpeник

They get rejected because we don't want their kind to vote here anymore. We have a Turkish (not really Turkish since they are actually pro-Russian) that gathers thousands of busses from Turkey to get voters so they'll enter the parliament. Because of that now regular Bulgarian Turks get denied citizenship.

>cringe
>"my x nation is greatest on the balkans"

>woke
>"we colonize switzerland together my brothers"

Attached: CH2.png (1500x1006, 802K)

Understandable, Turkey has millions of immigrants from all Balkanoid countries and if you give them citizenship with voting rights they'll change the fate of your country forever.

Hoгy ги зaeбaвaмe и ce лyтa

Дyшичe глaднo

>cope

They play for Switzerland becUse it pays them millions, blow those money investments in albania kosova and fucking slav whores

Attached: skysports-granit-xhaka-switzerland_4343078.jpg (768x432, 43K)

How this country is still able to function is beyond my understanding

къдe видя oмpaзa, бpe

Attached: 1547228499373.png (494x355, 98K)

>immigrants
turks are literally balkanites and armenians, otherwise they would look like chinks

It doesnt pay them shit. Their clubs pay them money, and they pay the same regardless of nationality. National teams don't pay shit except hotel costs and travel expenses, something I'm sure the Albanian federation pays the same way Switzerland does. Turks know that and hate the Turks playing for foreign national teams, your retard nation is too dumb to realise that the guy is not giving a flying fuck about you.

>turks are literally balkanites

Nope lmao, Anatolians are Central Asian(Turkics)+Anatolian mutts. Except for Thrace, they're Thracians.

>they would look like chinks

Why? Central Asians themselves don't look like chinks in the first place.

Booпштo нe нe мpaзaт, ce caкaмe.

Sakam da fatam albanka cairsqip daj zapoznaj me so nekoja tvoja bratucetka

oвa
youtube.com/watch?v=5NBtrY-57Xg

Sasho what's happening with your rich friends, have they been jailed yet?

Is Gruevski still politically active and tries to get back on feet and return to power or did he just give up?

Zasto nekoj bi ja napustil Makedonija?Ova ne e s*bija polna so cigani i seljacina, a e 10000 pati podobra od konjusarija u sekoj pogled
Za razlika od vas, nie znaeme kako se vode drzava, za nekoja godina ke bideme u eu a vie seuste si ebete rodninite i skapuvate u kamenata doba

Attached: 1481452528085.jpg (2160x3840, 2.38M)

uhm, yeah lmao, anatolian turks have like 20% central asian dna, rest is greek in the west and armenian in the east from byzantine times+the tens of millions of balkanites that were purged after the balkan wars.Hell, even you are a balkanoid yourself.
>Central Asians themselves don't look like chinks in the first place.
think again

Attached: main-qimg-77dbb66c47dbb37faef1b692e4799279.jpg (602x338, 80K)

Why is she so fucking dark? Macedonians are usually white.

Really? please tell me more about my country more circus country flag man. I'm sure you know more about how Turks look like as a sl*v living Macedonia than me, who is living in Turkey.

he is retired and comfily spending his stolen dosh in budapest under the wing of orban the refugeeslayer

This is what rasha imagines us to be like, except with 5 more brain people.

Attached: 1561391149388.jpg (1200x900, 187K)

Nope

Its just right now i have free time and most my friends are not with free time

Im sad because i dont have a gf

Also being with people dont bring me satisfaction and i really wanna have a gf and do things with her

it's the result of бyгapcки жeги of course

With male friend*

I can be your gf sashe
Dont mind the femdick tho

>Central Asians themselves don't look like chinks in the first place.
is that a joke?
original turks looked like pic related
are there even people who remotely resemble these in turkey?

Attached: k.jpg (1360x945, 742K)

No matches in tinder or what? You aren't ugly, you should be able to get some gf. Or maybe you are too picky.

i imagine you as infusing some truth in your baits and passing them off as "just a joek xd", else you'd explode from all the depression that's pent up

I dont want ugly girls true

He is shorter than most young women.

f-fucking bulgarian gorillas stealing our women again

Rasha, stop.

Attached: 1561482160950.png (900x676, 410K)

Nice cope cucked Christian
Just look at your tv shows, it's like you're north Italians and not from the deepest steppes.

don't worry, he dropped the literal macce model and hooked up with this pseudo-tranni instead

Attached: 1533954957635.jpg (640x400, 37K)

>I'm sure you know more about how Turks look like
do they look more like chinks or greeks?
>The largest autosomal study on Turkish genetics (on 16 individuals) concluded the weight of East Asian (presumably Central Asian) migration legacy of the Turkish people is estimated at 21.7%.[1] They note that these weights are not direct estimates of the migration rates as the original donor populations are not known, and the exact kinship between current East Asians and the medieval Oghuz Turks is uncertain.[2][3] Several studies have concluded that the genetic haplogroups indigenous to Western Asia have the largest share in the gene pool of the present-day Turkish population.[4][5][6][7][4][8][9][10] An admixture analysis determined that the Anatolian Turks share most of their genetic ancestry with non-Turkic populations in the region and the 12th century is set as an admixture date.[11] However, isolates with much higher Central Asian genetic makeup were found at an Afshar village near Ankara.
i guess you are just butthurt because in reality you are actually a greco-armenoid lmao.

Attached: kxyqcb8fnps11.png (1044x1382, 130K)

This, if they saw him they'd start laughing at him

ironic, considering dyatlov was the one in denial

I was actually not going to bother to correct an absolute retard like you but it's a boring night so why not.

20% DNA is the chink(east asian) DNA not the central asian DNA. See the map you posted. Greeks didn't existed in Anatolia except for the very edge of the Aegean shores. Anatolians are not Hellenes. Also the number of refugees from Balkan wars were not 10 million you absolute brainlet, entire Balkans didn't had 10 million people back then. It was 2-3 million and today there are 10 million Balkanite Turks/Nonturks around.