He's putting white music and rock back on the charts. Based Norwegian. What do Swedes have? a memer youtuber? and a thot

He's putting white music and rock back on the charts. Based Norwegian. What do Swedes have? a memer youtuber? and a thot

youtube.com/watch?v=wK-8TCDrbV8

Norwegians are superior.

Attached: Machine-Gun-Kelly-2019.jpg (700x400, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dd9r6DHTVO0
youtube.com/watch?v=oxibtGj8jp8
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bm6eaIPNts
youtube.com/watch?v=LVvt9j5pxM4
youtube.com/watch?v=9-XbXBq8cl8
youtube.com/watch?v=jdbQYDkNjfk
billboard.com/charts/hot-100
youtu.be/ywCnfHeQ3cs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7U6AoZ27yE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that guy is norwegian?

Basshunter is galaxies more based than that dumb wigger

it soudns so fucking generic

Norwegian men look like THAT?

wat

Looks like eminem's lost son desu, I thought it was him at first

eminem ended MGK's career 10 months ago, my man.

Attached: 160b53c324c4cdeb709b605d3a591598.1000x1000x1.png (1000x1000, 962K)

>Machine-Gun-Kelly
that picture is not from 2019

His hairline looks much worse

Attached: 673345_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 240K)

>ended his career
Then how come it's still going? lol. Nigga in movies, new album, collabing with legends. Eminem failed

>in movies
like?
>new album
let's see how much it sells lol
>collabing with legends
like who?

>eminem failed
rap devil: 231m views
killshot: 280m
lol

And he had the balls to go after Eminem. CHAD. Dude is also 6'3" 1/2. This is just further proof that if you're a manlet ince like Eminem you should never go after chads.

Attached: 1a1c32c6d117e58e9f3a86735c8e9e51.jpg (640x1071, 78K)

i didn't have high hopes but i still got disappointed

"I'll give you a B for the effort, but if I was 3'11, you'd look up to me, and for the record
You would suck a dick to fuckin' be me for a second"

You realize Travis Barker is a legend in this industry you dope.
>like what
He was just in Bird Box you dope.
>video numbers
Why you posting that? Eminem said he was gonna end his career, yet he's still in movies, selling out shows, got new music many are feeling. Eminem failed, just like he failed to end Ja Rule, 50 cent was the one who did it. Eminem has always been a little poser taking cred for shit he didn't do.

>bird box
lmao
>travis barker
lmao dude is such a failure he has to collab with fucking 2000s era rock artists to stay relevant

no he's american

And eminem is collabing with irrelevant rappers and resorting to trashing mumble rappers to stay relevant LOL

That hairline is the most kino, wish I had that hairline but without the eventual baldness

Excluding Binge, where he was clearly under the influence MGK track record > Eminem track record. Eminem only had one good album.

youtube.com/watch?v=dd9r6DHTVO0

>EMINEM
>MACHINEGUN KELLY
>GOOD
fucking wh*tes leave rap to us

This isn't good?

youtube.com/watch?v=oxibtGj8jp8

The 3rd most music exports in the world and by far the highest music export per capita.

Eminem show and Marshall markets lp are both kino

no

white rapper skill is always rated in terms of how fast they can rap, without having any substance or creativity that sets them apart from any other white rapper, or any real rapper in general

eminem is "good" in the sense that he can write rhymes but he often just says retarded wypipo shit that makes no sense or is just a joke

no, but then again no rap music is.

replace eminem show with slim shady lp and you're right
eminem show was shit.

His music is fuckin garbage

Yeah but all of it sucks. Zara Larsson is trash

No, he's American has Norwegian heritage though if you couldn't tell by his height and nordicness.

Eminem mostly does say random whacky shit, but MGK talks about real shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bm6eaIPNts

actually decent sounding song but not very deep, something a youtuber could sing about and relate to

white rappers just dont go into deep relatable topics (to people besides middle class wytes)

youtube.com/watch?v=LVvt9j5pxM4

stuff like this is deep for me

everyone ignore OPs post, he's sorry. he's american and just can't help it

>JUST

His fanbase is actually very diverse. Probably more than a lot of rappers. One of the few to relate to both rockers and hip hop lovers. At his concerts you see both people who look like they came out of an early 2000s rock video and also your standard hip hop people. There are some issues with white rappers, and then there are some with black rappers as well mostly relying on the black experience or abuse caused by the black experience. Where MGK moreso does speak about poverty but doesn't hang onto it throughout all songs also speaks about depression, suicide things that a wider range of people go through and don't have to "picture".

different strokes for different folks i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=9-XbXBq8cl8

CHAD, smashed both Amber Rose and Halsey.

Attached: amber-rose-and-machine-gun-kelly-1431361506-view-0.jpg (460x620, 67K)

Fuck off Swede, take your Zara Larsson back btw we don't want her sjw ass here.

I guess that's why everyone listens to it so much. We've been topping the charts everywhere ever since Abba and probably long before then as well.

You're like a broken record. Sex.

You have not been topping any charts nigga. Maybe over there in Sweden. Here no one knows of your artist. Zara Larsson can't even get a hit record here, has to resort to collabing with BTS LOL

Eminem had to give him a career just to destroy it

Attached: 2680.2e16d0ba.fill-295x279.jpg (295x279, 19K)

>be an old man
>pick on artist in their 20s
Eminem is bitter

Norway has always been more based, nothing new.

Good taste nig, did you hear this one? youtube.com/watch?v=jdbQYDkNjfk
My favorite song by him

You sound like a bitch, bitch

Oh sweetie who are you trying to kid? Nobody here is ignorant enough to believe you. Not even the americans. Even the songs that aren't performed by Swedes are written by Swedes.

Attached: 1554513863236.jpg (754x739, 314K)

>eminem releases a trash album
>it flops
>eminem goes on a rampage attacking young rappers for attention
kek

Apologize for spawning Greta Turdberg. .

>an old man who's still outdoing and outselling mgk on every single metric, even in his own home city
>implying eminem needs anymore attention
He could fill up a stadium in mgk's hometown by literally farting on the mic and still have more people cheer for him
try again, lil' goof

billboard.com/charts/hot-100

Where's all the Swedes LMAO. Swedes got one producer who produced some trash songs for boy bands and now they think they're Britain. Why are Swedes so delusional with their standing?

Is that why he needed to trash young artist because his last album flopped lmao. This nigga had Beyonce on his song, literally the biggest popstar and he still FLOPPED. That's tough.

taytay dropped that swedish hack max martin. it's over for you

I'm not denying Revival was horseshit. I'm saying that there is no way he shit on them for attention, simply because eminem at the age of 45 still gets more attention than all the new rappers combined. He literally did PR to mgk by dissing him.
He dissed him because mgk was a creepy pedo who started tweeting about wanting to bang Em's daughter when she was like 14

>eminem at age 45 still gets more attention than all rappers combined
He doesn't though, and literally after his last album no one has brought him back up. And Eminem knows this himself as he always whines about not being treated like a legend by the black folk. Even MGK called him out on his constant bitching about it, and that's what triggered Eminem because MGK was right.

Ariana has moved on to her black friends as well. It's over for Max Martin.

>white music
>music is race
>everything is race to the eternal burger

Attached: 1561134946632.jpg (725x555, 221K)

>chile

One thing MGK did do was make other artist no longer scared of the "big bad wolf", nowdays Justin Bieber even, has enough balls to talk shit to Eminem.

She's not a Swede. We've had a fairly successful genocide program up until 1975 that mandated the sterilization of all sami women after puberty. We tried.

No sources cited. Try a source such as the biggest music streaming service in the world. Oh it's Swedish too btw.

the virgin yank whiteboy trap
the chad chav lad drill
youtu.be/ywCnfHeQ3cs

LOL no one cares about Spotify, Itunes is the biggest here and Itunes is the one every artist mentions to their fans to go stream on whenever they release a new track. But fucking kek at that anyway.
>streaming service
>effecting the actual music
By your dumb logic you're well behind the pack since the US owns the vast majority of platforms.

You swedes get one website and now you run the world? They say we anglos are arrogant. Holy shit. You guys sound insufferable. Now I understand the danes, finns and norwegians on this board.

Thoughts on black country music?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7U6AoZ27yE

I like it. Sounds like something Blink 182 or Greenday would've put out back in the early 2000s. Music you just don't quite here anymore. It made me a bit nostalgic.

Apple music has less than half the market share of Spotify. They mention Apple Music because they make more money if they go there instead. I'm not even going to respond to your straw man.

Also straw man.

Attached: chrome_ADGyA4J8pW.png (817x550, 61K)

why is amazon music so big? literally never heard of anyone using it

I've never heard of pandora either before seeing this image. Amazon is taking over everything. They're the biggest company in the world.

pandora used to be very popular in the US but not so much anymore because spotify is just so much better

He dismantled Soundcloud rappers so that's good enough for me.

>""""rock""""

that being said hes just larping mutt lmao

>tattoos
yikes
call me when something better than jpop exists

>people age

this can't be happening bros................

Once again, your original arguement talked about your huge influence on music and your artist. You mention a fucking streaming service full of MOSTLY AMERICAN ARTIST. Stop deflecting because you know you have had no influence over music beyond some shitty pop bands and one producer writing said shitty songs for shitty pop bands. UK now THAT'S a nation who heavily influenced and changed both the sound and direction of MULTIPLE genres. Something Sweden has never done, sorry boyo.

Rock is nigger music

This basically....there's a reason Max Martin mostly produced for American and British artist, Sweden had none note worthy. Koreans are actually breaking more into the UK/American pop industry more than anyone from Scandinavia are.

Is this... the power of american reading comprehension?

Attached: 1557619865323.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

FACTS, this is literally the only Swede here right now. It took her a year to get this amount of views vs what the gooks did in 2 months, kek. Sweden music scene = cucked by the Anglos, cucked by gooks.

Attached: 34953593543.png (1181x1307, 871K)

Rock hasn't been nigger music since the 60s m8y

It's because Scandis are robots like asians no soul, they can only copy and paste over and over
>So why have Martin’s fortunes suddenly shifted? His music is, arguably, the same as it’s ever been—which might just be the problem. Composer and pop music theorist Owen Pallett suggests that Martin’s writing style is completely by-the-books, which is why they have historically done so well. “[Martin’s songs are] a textbook adaptation of what makes a good melody,” says Pallett. “There are tons of little rules you learn in school. Max Martin always seems to follow them.” He continues: “Martin has a lot of secret ingredients, but one of them is this tendency to write melodies that kind of function as programming scripts,” he says. “They do a function, they’re not improvised on"—the function being, of course, the creation of that earworm sensation of not being able to get a song out of your head. Melodies are repeated over and over again, “so they’re branded on the listener’s ear.”