1) you're flag

1) you're flag
2) why you don't have a gun
3) how you plan on defending you're waifu if you don't even have a gun

Attached: 2015-08-23 11.16.48.jpg (2551x1938, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvqMWqxYuL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1)flag
2)shithole
3)illegal gun

1. murica
2. i do
3. i will shoot her before anyone else can

Your waifu would think you’re a psycho and hang out with the popular kids, if she was real.

Cringe

Flag
I have guns :)

Fuck off I don't wanna go to prison for telling you if I have or not

1. flag
2. I own plenty
3. My waifu's never leaving the house unless she's wearing the full niqab

I'm genuinely surprised and happy about how many hasguns waifu lovers there are on this shitty board. Next objective: post guns and waifu.

I have gun, but I'm still an EOP and don't own any untranslated Japanese media.

Attached: 1416572838125.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Jow Forumsfags are cringe

Attached: 1484838046632.png (500x378, 73K)

The image in the OK is about the guns and anime though, there isn't another object.

based rk

Attached: 20180627_053536_1.jpg (1276x2322, 666K)

>object in question is a gun and anime
And I thought leafs being cancer was a meme

>1) you're flag
Flag.
>2) why you don't have a gun
Do tho.
>3) how you plan on defending you're waifu if you don't even have a gun
See above.

Attached: IMG_4613.jpg (1280x960, 591K)

>why you don't have a gun
I live in a middle class suburb
what the fuck would I do with a gun?

Oh that's my kit.

1. usa
2. too poor but I want to buy something, probably a sig
3. stab anyone who enters my house without my permission

A precaution. Americans don't need guns either, unless you live in a large city where there is a high amount of constant violence. But if they're in your situation they probably panic at the sight of a hunting rifle in the back of somebody's truck.

>what the fuck would I do with a gun?
youtube.com/watch?v=PvqMWqxYuL8

Flag
Already got bored of shooting in the army
Don't have one, don't care

You sound like a fag and you probably can't shoot for shit. FDF firearms training sucks balls, and will most likely only get you training scars if you didn't already know what you were doing when going in.

japan is peaceful

What if the one who wants to take away you're waifu happens to be your government though? I wouldn't put it past Abe.

Got the golden mark in the first shooting test. I'm not great but I'm decent. I have nothing against guns but I just find it boring.

Attached: 18671-1.jpg (640x480, 57K)

ok... syke!

>2) why you don't have a gun
Who said I don't?

Attached: IMG_1779.jpg (980x735, 125K)

>M&P

Attached: 1560433815488.jpg (286x331, 33K)

post guns

I'd like to see how well you do with a pistol in hand, because that's actually challenging.

Did once, when I had a crazy roomate who I thought might slice my throat in the middle of the night. Crazy fuck lied to us he was a junkie and since commiefornia laws make it difficult to kick people out, we had to deal with his shit for a few months.
After that, I got rid of it since I didn't see a purpose for it.

Attached: no sir.jpg (837x1024, 179K)

Attached: 20190625_202831.jpg (2576x1932, 1.23M)

>tf
>tp

Why are leafs such cucks?

>living in commiefornia
I stayed for a weekend in a gentrified neighborhood there and I felt like I was in a tyrant's Lego project

For what purpose would you get rid of it, was it illegal in Commiefornia or something? Now you have to go panic buy a gun if ever you find yourself in a similar situation.

I'm not a felon, no.

US
I do. It's a Ruger handgun.
I don't have a waifu I have a husbando and he's pic related and if anyone hurt him I'd fucking rip their spleen out.

Attached: C_y2ynIXsAAnR1Q.jpg (1200x1072, 138K)

>needing to be a felon to want to shoot the guns that made america

>was it illegal in Commiefornia or something?
nope, moved out later to a new fairly quiet neighborhood. I'm the sort of guy that doesn't like to keep useless shit that I don't need. It served its purpose and didn't need it anymore. Not much of a hoarder I guess.

I don't like America, don't need to LARP as an old jew.

>old jew
What now?

Flag
The probability of ever needing one is too miniscule to be worth worrying about
My waifu lives in my heart and cannot be harmed by mundane threats

If your waifu lives in your heart, what happens if you get shot in your heart, wouldn't that harm her?

We would die together and be together for eternity in the afterlife.

But that's just what you hope for, and there's no way to confirm that's what is actually going to happen when you die. So why not take the safe route and protect yourselr before you die of natural causes? Surely you're waifu can wait for a couple of decades.

I have 12

Attached: 0745E1DF-DA82-46CE-97D4-212A9F28F1AB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

Very cute. Now show waifu.

If I was going to worry that much about it then I'd get more bang for my buck investing in protection from lighting strikes rather than buying guns.

It's much more likely to be assaulted or have a home invasion than be struck by lightning.

Not if you live outside of a crime ridden ghetto. If you live in a civilized area and own guns for "self defense" you are a LARPer.

That's like saying that you don't need a fire extinguisher because fires are rare. Nigger packs do roam around 'safer' neighbourhoods as well, looking for easy pickings. A one time payment of a couple of hundreds is not a steep price for a decent life- and property insurance.

Never heard of that happening even once where I live.

I don't need a toy that's both expensive and probably not very fun

I'm not a conscript

Right you've probably never crashed your car either, so why wear a seatbelt?

>he doesn't even know if it's fun
That's pretty sad, I hope your situation improves.

Good! Neither am I, nor have I ever been. Only mindless sheep go to be bossed around and die for their overlords if they deem it necessary.

>why wear a seatbelt
Because the risk of a car crash is actually significant enough to be worth thinking about.

And a gun's cost is so insignificant that you may as well get one, even if it is unlikely that you need it.

hundreds of dollars + cost of ammo + cost of range time needed to practice and become proficient with it is not an insignificant cost

If you live in a country where black and brown people are present, you will likely need a gun once or twice in your life.

Practice is a meme, especially if you're just getting a shotgun or rifle for home defense.

Even if you subtract that, hundreds of dollars is still significant

I did archery for few weeks and I found that boring.
Guns are probably even more so

Is it?

Yes

I mean, can you really not spare 200-300$ on a Mossberg 500 or something?

Why don't you spend 200-$300 on a meteor shield? People do sometimes get hit by meteors so you may as well get some protection since 200-$300 is nothing to worry about wasting.

The rate at which people need a firearm is infinitely higher than the rate at which people are struck by meteors.

So you agree that spending hundreds of dollars on an obscure and highly improbable threat is idiotic? Good, then we're in agreement that buying guns for self defense purposes is idiotic unless you live in a ghetto.

A gun and no practice is better than no gun at all.

Niggers are not obscure or highly improbable.
>unless you live in a ghetto.
Niggers have cars. There are also white criminals.

A gun and ammo is not cheap.

>probably
Man, you live a sad life. I'm so sorry.

1. flag?
2. I heard it's hard to get a license.
Even if it was easier, I'd probably fail to get this, because I'm emotionally unstable and I can't control my rage (in that way I destroyed 4 mobile phones)
>having a waifu
>in fucking 2k19

They are.

I'd like to see a meteor shield that costs that little.

The odds of some criminal driving from the ghetto to my town, then selecting my neighborhood out of all the neighborhoods, then selecting my house out of all the houses, then breaking in at the same time that I happen to be in the house, is obscure and highly improbable.

>being a normalfag
>any year

Attached: 1558086179517.jpg (398x384, 54K)

Hundreds of dollars is not cheap. Even $100 is not cheap.

Well if you're in a situation that you can't spend ~300 bucks, then I don't believe that you live in a good neighbourhood.

It is.

I live in a good neighborhood because I don't waste my money on frivolous things.

It isn't. That's $100 I could be putting towards retirement, for something that will sit unused in a drawer.

A gun is an investment. It will only increase in value sitting in a drawer.

I doubt a bottom shelf mass produced gun is going to increase in value at a higher rate than what I would get investing the money for it instead.

>frivolous
Really, nigga? It's not frivolous if you're buying it for protection.

LARPing != protection

Are toy sorry that I'm not pretending to know everything or that I don't rush to confirm my hypothesis?

You don't know anything about firearms, but ignorance is a running theme in your life.

Should I be stockpiling guns so I can live off them by reselling them during retirement, instead of investing in the market?

It's not larping if you don't roleplay with it.

>don't have a waifu
>reeeeeeeeeee normie
have sex, weeb

You are roleplaying as someone who lives in the type of warzone where a gun is necessary to be safe.

>he lost the sight adjustment knob cap
lmao

Attached: IMG_20190617_103205.jpg (3200x2400, 1.78M)

You shouldn't be doing anything, sweaty. Just call 911, grab your soy bottle and hide in the closet if anything bad ever happens. You live in a safe world and nobody will every try to hurt you.

Ok honey, have fun LARPing. Just remember to be home before dinner.

gun wont bring you safety in a warzone
it brings you the ability to bust a cap in a nigga

You should not be making a hypothesis in the first place, you don't have an observation.

Yeah I did and I haven't bothered to buy a new one. It's been missing for years.

>FDF firearms training sucks balls
how so? i found it quite adequate

how can you live without it though?
the red adjustment tool sucks, the cap is a great adjustment tool

Attached: IMG_20190617_103144.jpg (3200x2400, 3.15M)

Tell me then whats so fun about guns compared to bows? In both you allign sights on target and hold as still as possible. Does gun going bang make it so much more fun? Cause I don't think so and I'm not gonna bother even trying it out myself