My lips go numb every time I eat lettuce

>my lips go numb every time I eat lettuce

It's official, my diet has gotten so poor that I am now getting allergic reactions to vegetables. I have achieved Peak American

Attached: 914-9144208_ck-food-cooking-png-wojak-fat-crying-crying.png.jpg (820x822, 195K)

Lettuce is mostly water anyway, it doesn't really count as a vegetable.

Like 90% of allergies are probably the result of processed foods

keep eating it to build a resistance

I thought Americans would cry or vomit when they saw vegetables.

shoot yourself with low caliber bullets like 9mm so that you can build up an immunity to larger caliber bullets like .45 acp

It's actually pretty nutritious.

This is true, OP has outed himself as mixed race, probably at least half European. Certainly no pureblood Americano.

Attached: 1519581614658.webm (800x450, 2.03M)

I think she would have become a healthy and beautiful white woman if she had grown into a typical Korean diet (rice and vegetable-based). I know it because I was childhood obesity when I was a kid. I grew tall during high school and became normal weight.

>beautiful white woman

Not with that oink oink nose

Why? Isn't Cristina Ricci cute?

lettuce isn't a vegetable

A lot of people are used to processed crap.

Can't absorb the nutrients without animal fat.

she should work her way up to brussel sprouts, they bear a strong flavour.

>Swedes put melted butter on their lettuce

Fatfuck

Veggies are full of oxalates which is bad for you

My dad has a horrible spinach allergy but can eat any other vegetable

Is it just the small chance of kidney stones or is there any other reason to care about oxalates?

They're not numb, lettuce is naturally tasteless. You need to smother it in oil salt and vinegar if you want to eat salads. Not that you would, lettuce has no nutrients and isn't even good for feeding herbivore animals.

Lettuce is good keep eating it.

>based lifeguard
do all the swiss girls look like this?

Attached: 51dSJPcjqPL._UY606_.jpg (455x606, 24K)

No they have different looks depending on the regions. Some do especially in the German part