Why are white women always so jealous of Latinas ?

Why are white women always so jealous of Latinas ?

Attached: 98CB0713-09CC-4C12-BB7C-76F97782BCD5.jpg (633x386, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
youtube.com/watch?v=pTVhWKi8SrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Latin American women are more feminine and the men are more masculine

Most feminine women are East Asian, no wonder they send white women into a fit of rage.

Too skinny

Khoisan women are more feminine.

Both of the women in your pic are white

No she is Peruvian

if you're 25-75% indio, you are not white.
heck, even if you're 10%, that's pushing it.

>spanking
Hot

Why are white men always so jealous of Latinos?

Attached: 16584922_1684270251866463_199412922076626944_n.jpg (961x961, 98K)

The short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity.
Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is petite and voluptuous. Her smal size makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is curvy, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her exoticness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of south america, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
BL
The short brown and curvy woman's demeanor is one of sensuality. She is submissive, sensual, and can be explosively seductive. Her behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of woman(wh*te dogs)
The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her ass. The BROWN ass is largest of all the races. As the ass is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the Brown woman the most feminine of women. This large ass is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to more than fill all the desires of the penis. Its width ensures that when her partner ejaculates, the potent WHITE seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the WHITE man impregnates.
In total, the short brown and curvy woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she unleashes the entirety of her lusts and desires upon her partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of femininity.

Nah, they have boyish bodies.
Backs are larger than.hips

>Why do hispanics worship whites so much?

Because white men are so dominant and demanding and I love it.

The other night I was closing my puffy brown eyes and it was like I could step outside myself and just look back at my own spic body. I saw this wide view of a narrow alley, the way someone would see it if they were looking from across the street. There was a small light over an old metal door and a naked figure in nothing except black thigh stockings and heels... just bobbing her head as she's giving a blowjob to a White security guard. He's wearing a dark cap and I can't see his face... but he's leaning back as he's getting his big Aryan cock sucked, his hand on her head as his fingers run through her silky black hair, her skin so clearly brown under the dim light as it flickers every now and then. Like nothing too rough or crazy yet... just this quiet scene on a moonlit night.

I see myself like this and I wonder how I got there. What led up to this moment in the alley? Like maybe he's not a guard... maybe he works for immigration. And maybe I was giving private shows or lapdances out of my own apartment because that's my only useful skill. But I don't have a license and so he shows me his badge before walking me down the stairs, having me step outside with only his parked car blocking the view of the alley, and he slaps one of my taco whore tits and my brown slit as he tells me to give him a reason not to arrest me and have me deported back to my third world beaner shithole country.

I know how this goes and so I squat down and unzip his pants. This is just another night in the city for us as I try to live another day in a country that isn't filled with crime or drugs as he reminds me where I belong...

>Blacks
Masculine men, But masculine butch women

>Asians
Feminine women, but beta incel men

> White, Latinas, Arabs/North Africans
Masculine men, Feminine Women
Best of both worlds.

kys

Extremes are bad pablo.
Didn't your mother tell you that?
Everything in moderation.

A neonate race like asians are bound to be beta incels. Betaness is good for femininity, so their women are ranked high.

Baste

Attached: Fuck You.jpg (1200x900, 831K)

Its kinda true, blacks have very low digit ratios, asians have high digit ratios, whites and Hispanics are inbetweeners with not that masculine men or feminine women but also not many outliers either

Are they? Afaik all women are jealous of Asians.

nobody asked you dirty incel cuck

>blacks
masculine phenotype both gender, beta mentality (easily angered)
>asian
masculine phenotype both gender, femine mentality
>whites, latina, na
femine phenotype both gender, tryhard "mas
culine" mentality

>beta easily angered
Violent outbursts, and impulsiveness are tell tale sign of high testosterone, high alphaness. Good for men, not so much for women.

>asians
>masculine phenotype both genders
KEKEK

Attached: 1443988727656.jpg (600x800, 310K)

because pic related

Attached: 1561060848347.jpg (1080x1194, 162K)

Attached: Main-Dancers-lineup-kpop-41589275-1919-1053.jpg (1919x1053, 198K)

This is """""""""""""""masculine"""""""""""""" in asia.

>>masculine phenotype both genders
It's true, they have very little sexual dimorphism and both have very straight bodies with slightly wide shoulders. That most Asian men end up skinnyfat weaklings is lifestyle and their short height is generations of malnutrition, they're slowly getting taller.

>Violent outbursts, and impulsiveness are tell tale sign of high testosterone
yes, but blacks are emotional crybaby, not actual aggressive, the clear sign of lack testosterone.

Attached: images.png (403x89, 7K)

>very little sexual dimorphism
That isn't "masculine" they are all just feminine lookin. Very petite and neonate.

neonate-ness in the asian race is a scientifically recorded thing. Neonate-ness is by definition the opposite of a masculinity. Of a "fully" developed being.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans

Attached: 1022px-Kopfproportionen.svg.png (1022x335, 25K)

Its true that even Einstein expressed that in racy way when he visit asian country (he wrote about how masculine are local even for the woman), but nowaday asian are ashamed of their masculinity like thanks to western standard.

You know how much shit is attributed to einstein having said?
Provide sauce.

Regardless of asian men having "lost" their masculinity. Biological factors are still very present. Asians are simply shorter, and weaker looking. Their faces are flat and very baby like. The other races at least have very well defined adult features that asians don't have.

>crybaby
And you get this from where? From racial videos on Jow Forums or Jow Forums?
In real life, if there was some type of problem, the asian will probably cower, while the black will go for it. Whether it's out of impulsiveness or stupidity I don't know.
But Blacks are much more impulsive and ready to go. This is a masculine trait.

Just look at the UFC. How many asians fighters are there? Boxing? Or any physical sport?

Asians are only good at high dexterity games, with little contact like table tennis. Which is why it's so popular in an incel population.

It's really surprising, how you are trying to make the argument that asians are just as masculine as blacks, when asians love making excuses as to why they aren't as physically developed as blacks.

I remember a US v. China B-ball games where the US beat China, and all chinese could say, was that it was expected as the US team was all "blacks."

Today i fucked a girl who looked like that. 1.50cm tall. When did sex get so boring

Mexicans have the lowest digit ratios.

Post your face

Theyre jealous that they arent as beautiful as spanish women... I would be too if I was a wh*toid roastie

Attached: ee33e44c1d0e51862fac187a4a6cb748 (1).jpg (677x975, 83K)

Rockin dem curves hard also really feisty if you're into that.

I'm not. I have no problem with them but I find a lot of them to be uneducated and have bad fashion sense (the ones who copy black people)

Latinas have god tier hair, god tier soles, nice round asses (whether small, medium, or large), amazing caramel skin, pretty faces, and all around nice appearance. The ones that aren't ghetto are absolutely top tier women. Sadly, quite a few of them are ratchet and try to act like stereotypical black people

This is in reference to the US born ones. I'm not really sure what the ones in Latin America are like. I would guess that the educated ones are great, and the non educated ones are nice but kinda dumb or non-worldly.

I think they generally look down on us tbqh

nah we're just indifferent, the same way you are to us. I actually like most Latinos I meet, but the ones who try too hard to act black are cringe as fuck, especially if they don't live around black people. The same would be true of white guys, but those are much less common.

Latinas are the best looking women all around. I don't think white women are jealous of them though, or vice versa.

Attached: hispanicgirl.jpg (1440x2560, 854K)

Bunda envy

Attached: 81a7022eea2f9014989e46c8ea211415.jpg (704x1310, 161K)

I really want to sniff a Latina's ass or feet. Especially those girls on Chaturbate with perfect everything

C'est magnifique !

dude I would pay money to have a Khoisan sit on my face tbqh

k prfecto wey....

>thong lines
uma delicia

Latina butts look AMAZING in thongs even when they're not big

>try too hard to act black
US latinos do that?

who is the latina?

Attached: Latinastho.png (700x597, 518K)

Yeah, not most of them but quite a few do.

Here's an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=pTVhWKi8SrQ

Jynx Maze
Her anal skills are astonishing

katexlove is the BEST channel on chaturbate. That chick is Colombian and she's perfect. her man also has a nice penis, no homo

Would a Latina want a baby from a Dutch guy?

if you guys get along.

I really want to smell a Latina girl's sweaty asshole

I want a feet in face Latina handjob

lmao that guy looks almost exactly like me

>White women
>feminine

Most of them look like Schwarzenegger in a wig.

Attached: 32.jpg (600x750, 103K)

>latina
>latina

Eww, why are spics so fucking cringe?
I look 0% like my neighbour and you want to be labelled as a single race.

Attached: cringe.gif (500x282, 491K)

>white men
>masculine
nice cope

Based wake up and my thread is still going

Neck yourself weeb

A bit too forced to be reused as a copypasta

>Jynx Maze

Attached: a7d.jpg (304x593, 27K)

God i wish that were me

>152 cm tall
>can take 25 cm dick balls deep in the ass no problem