Minorities of Jow Forums, how are you treated in whatever country you're in?

Minorities of Jow Forums, how are you treated in whatever country you're in?
In australia, life is tough, whitey keeps us down, but we fight back

Attached: 1512004581342.jpg (800x800, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/parlabest/status/1000328180195045382
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1560100450243.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

In finland, life is tough, whitey keeps us down, but we fight back

Attached: 1521987921593.png (1092x1037, 65K)

inb4 Asian diaspora

Are you the Iraqi?

Well enough.

being white is tough i get harassed everyday for being white even though im half italian

not bad. in america, minorities fight to keep whitey down, and they aren't allowed to fight back because their jew masters trained them not to

white hands typed this post

no

cringe

>whitey keeps us down, but we fight back
Literally everything you have was handed to you on a silver platter by whitey.

As an arab in australia, life is good.
whitey fears me, and chinks mistake me for being white so getting yellow girls is easy

> We fight back
stealing wrong

> inb4 larping thread

why so many americans

im posting this from my lenovo laptop btw

The quality of western marketed lenovo's wouldn't exist without whiteys market to demand it
Actual lenovos sold to asian markets are trash like any other

>Literally everything you have was handed to you on a silver platter by whitey
racism, hatred and tyranny?
no thank you

this is why the ascent of china reclaiming ita place as a peaceful benevolent power is the best thing to happen to the world

i mean just look at britain in the 20th century
boer concentration camps, bengal genocide, dresden bombing etc
wow Incredible

we have not forgotten

Attached: calling-police-on-black-people-e1527176562169.jpg (410x237, 12K)

In Germany, life is tough, kikey keeps us down, and we don't even fight back anymore

Bssed

>tfw you don't have a victim complex

Attached: white_panther2.jpg (605x685, 104K)

kek

cope

In Bulgaria life is easy.

Attached: 1560836968523.png (500x492, 9K)

White mexican here, with envy, hate and admiration

THREE TRUTHS THAT INVALIDATE YOUR WH*TE TEARS:

1: WH*TES ARE LIARS. You savages have a tendency to project and deflect, and outright LIE about anything that highlights your satanic nature. Male and Female, young and old, you sickos wouldnt know truth if it kicked you in the face. No? Lmao ask us, the Native Americans about your 'treaties'.

2: WH*TES ARE EVIL. This is NOT up for debate, as history and current events prove this BEYOND ALL DOUBT. No other race has launched nukes, stolen as much land, killed as many indigenous peoples, ruined as many ecosystems and invented truly sick things such as necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, atheism, satanism, racism, weaponized viruses, STD's and STI's, world war, the school to prison pipeline, jim crow, the transatlantic slave trade, manifest destiny, serial killing, redlining....whew. AND SO MUCH MORE. Wh*Tes have done SO MUCH SHEER EVIL TO EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET at some point. But there is good news, you reap what you sow. Which highlights truth #3:

3: WH*TES ARE DYING. From the Opioid plague, to the new outbreak of hepatitis A and HIV (due to shared needles from shooting heroin) NTM, the massive upspike of colon and skin cancers, Suicides of despair, Birthrates that have fallen PAST THE POINT OF RECOVERY, and so on.

YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT. THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE. YOU ARE ALL WITNESSING THE VENGEANCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD VS YOUR SATANIC RACIST CAVE BEAST RACE.

Go ahead. Buy all the guns you want. Form your hate group tiki torch marches, scream, rage, mob up, whatever. IT WON'T SAVE YOU.

400 years of pain. 400 years of humiliation, death and despair. 400 years of disenfranchisement and double standard laws from double dealing wh*Tes.

YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET.

WE OUTNUMBER YOU.
WE REMEMBER YOU.
NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN.
NO ONE HAS FORGIVEN.

Enjoy the time you have left. JUSTICE IS COMING. Tick tock.

he is a white larper
t. knower

hahahahaha fuck you dumb chink, no one respects you here, and with good reason, timid insect
i am Tvrk, and whites cross to other side of the road when they see me coming, my presence demands respect

Attached: DZPjJOcWAAA1maL[1].jpg (997x700, 190K)

As a sexual minority I am treated ok I guess. Some people are intolerant though.

1: WH*TES ARE LIARS. You savages have a tendency to project and deflect, and outright LIE about anything that highlights your satanic nature. Male and Female, young and old, you sickos wouldnt know truth if it kicked you in the face. No? Lmao ask us, the Native Americans about your 'treaties'.

2: WH*TES ARE EVIL. This is NOT up for debate, as history and current events prove this BEYOND ALL DOUBT. No other race has launched nukes, stolen as much land, killed as many indigenous peoples, ruined as many ecosystems and invented truly sick things such as necrophilia, bestiality, pedophilia, atheism, satanism, racism, weaponized viruses, STD's and STI's, world war, the school to prison pipeline, jim crow, the transatlantic slave trade, manifest destiny, serial killing, redlining....whew. AND SO MUCH MORE. Wh*Tes have done SO MUCH SHEER EVIL TO EVERY RACE ON THE PLANET at some point. But there is good news, you reap what you sow. Which highlights truth #3:

3: WH*TES ARE DYING. From the Opioid plague, to the new outbreak of hepatitis A and HIV (due to shared needles from shooting heroin) NTM, the massive upspike of colon and skin cancers, Suicides of despair, Birthrates that have fallen PAST THE POINT OF RECOVERY, and so on.

YOUR SINS HAVE FOUND YOU OUT. THERE IS NOWHERE TO RUN OR HIDE. YOU ARE ALL WITNESSING THE VENGEANCE OF THE MOST HIGH GOD VS YOUR SATANIC RACIST CAVE BEAST RACE.

Go ahead. Buy all the guns you want. Form your hate group tiki torch marches, scream, rage, mob up, whatever. IT WON'T SAVE YOU.

400 years of pain. 400 years of humiliation, death and despair. 400 years of disenfranchisement and double standard laws from double dealing wh*Tes.

YOU ARE ALL ALREADY DEAD. YOU JUST DONT KNOW IT YET.

WE OUTNUMBER YOU.
WE REMEMBER YOU.
NO ONE HAS FORGOTTEN.
NO ONE HAS FORGIVEN.

Enjoy the time you have left. JUSTICE IS COMING. Tick tock.

Attached: download.png (205x246, 6K)

mobile.twitter.com/parlabest/status/1000328180195045382

is that your sister there, enes?

Attached: 57218087_635772876860752_3775380286929843929_n.jpg (750x595, 44K)

all true Tvrks left asia to conquer and live in white lands, i do not care for those whose ancestors were cowards, they and the insects are perfect for each other.

>Minorities of Jow Forums, how are you treated in whatever country you're in?
People act like I'm some kind of criminal around me because they say I'm fucked in the head. But it's just at me, because my family members are treated like normal people. Armenians are treated good here. But I am not, but not because I am Armenian.

Attached: 1503670507258.png (657x777, 23K)

I think their justice should be that I get to marry an attractive one. It's the kind of justice I want.