Why are Japs so much more soulless and insectoid than their Korean neighbors?

Why are Japs so much more soulless and insectoid than their Korean neighbors?

Attached: Virgin Japanese.png (2518x1024, 542K)

>Chad Korean
lol

Attached: korean balls.jpg (977x674, 115K)

Every Korean guy I know (including me) are video game incels

Japan is introvert
Korea is extrovert

Alpha as fuck.

What made him so angry?

Los angeles koreans will quite literally kill you

And this isnt referencing roof koreans (although it might be related) but LA koreans are just a wild bunch. I guess it would make sense they earned a reputation.

Americanized asians = best asians

Here we fucking go again, nobody cares about your little feud bugman, both nations are full of soulless insects

Are Pinoys the far easterners with most Soul?

>Don’t give a fuck about anime
>Assimilate to meme culture well
>Already have family with 5 children
false as fuck

I'll take the bait

Attached: 1518723432494.jpg (1280x960, 246K)

Canadian Koreans are so different that I will be shot on sight in LA

Attached: 1554111207823.png (1500x805, 625K)

Look how happy they are. You can't find happiness like that in soulless Japanese schools

it's probably because your social group comprises video game incels

BUT I DONT WANNA TALK TO THE NORMIES

Attached: 1554256742882.png (960x951, 1.28M)

t. Kim Seo-Jun

Why are so many people on this fucking board moving to Japan? You’re going to fuck everything up..

Attached: D6E1C963-A492-4F62-8BAF-54C957A3BC30.jpg (385x387, 17K)

Attached: 2zs1ut.jpg (500x500, 79K)

Japanese is god.

Attached: 5355FF41-A52D-4AB8-953C-3B9A8CD4A726.jpg (530x441, 52K)

only high-test chads can do this.

Japanese lifestyle is very overrated.

>empire
>bunch of islands

Attached: 1533650488787.jpg (768x576, 99K)

This isn't 1992 my friend koreans have changed a lot

Los angeles has a lot of yuppie transplants but the koreans from then are still there. The ones that grew up during that era are only 30ish right now.
Just like the old gangs from the 90s, theyre just older and trying to stay out of trouble.
You should know, being a russian and all

LA Koreans are turning into mutts with wh*toids, Chinese, Filipinos and Latin Americans

Gooks sucks. Japaneses are cool

>Chad
>Gook
Pick one

Attached: virginia-tech.jpg (900x688, 170K)

What are you talking about? The Koreans in LA range from pussies to normal people

>neighbours
They are island.......

Christian influence

they look like chill dudes desu

>says macaco angeles who just had balls chopped by los zetas cartel

Definitely. There's a certain je ne sais quoi of the Pinoy spirit that I can never put my finger on. It's like the world of Luis Borges set in the heart of the orient. Beautiful folk.

you misspelled "worst"

We need to be BLACKED ASAP to bring in some culture

Chad gook

Attached: GeneralCHO.jpg (365x580, 164K)

I wish it was long distance

Commuters waiting for a train at the Dongdaegu Station in Daegu, South Korea had a shock of their lifetime after a man in his 30’s pulled down his pants and cut off his own testicles in front of everyone.

From what I could gather, the man was mentally unstable and was homeless. He expressed pity over who he was and said he had horrible childhood. He began yelling and called himself a loser and a failure at life. Eventually, he concluded that it would be better if he made sure that someone like him could never bring another “failure at life” like himself into the world and proceeded to pull out a knife, drop his pants and amputate his own testicles right there in the middle of the station.

Everyone was in too much shock over what they’d just witnessed so I don’t have any photos of the man cutting off his balls, but there are some pretty graphic aftermath pics showing his severed balls bathing in blood on the train station’s floor. Police later identified the victim as 32 year old Mr. Kim.

tldr hobos are crazy

>Eventually, he concluded that it would be better if he made sure that someone like him could never bring another “failure at life” like himself into the world and proceeded to pull out a knife, drop his pants and amputate his own testicles right there in the middle of the station.

Attached: 1546543509352.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)