What are your favorite European cities for nightlife?

What are your favorite European cities for nightlife?

Attached: berlin.jpg (1554x986, 430K)

I'd like to hear about Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Brussels, Berlin, Rome, Warsaw, and anywhere else that you've been.

From what I gather, it seems like Central Europe has the best nightlife on average.

Attached: 1561462368042.jpg (1857x1393, 1.87M)

It depends what you want. Berlin is the best for techno. Rome people is funny and very friendly, I went to a concert in Circo Massimo and it was nice. Amsterdam is like a giant village, its good for nightlife only if you go with your friends to smoke and go with whores

I'm not super into weed so that aspect of Amsterdam is not a draw for me (even though I support it and think it's cool).I like getting drunk at dive bars and non pretentious clubs

bump

Where do the Turks live in Germany? I wanna party with them

everywhere

They don't wanna party with you tho...
No seriously they usually hang together and are generally distrusting towards outsiders. If you wanna party with the Turks, go to the source directly. Way cheaper if you can keep your wallet to stay with you.

Prague.

This and would add Barcelona and Sarajevo (if you're not well fed and drunk within 2 hours of being there, you're doing it wrong).

tallinn, riga, prague, berlin. that about covers it

kreuzberg in Berlin has a lot of turks. There's also the best kebab place (mustafa)

Well there are bars but many are touristic. Best bars are in the UK imo. Berlin bars are also nice or Spain. Sevilla is nice for drinking but it can be really hot in summer

kreuzberg

and Neukolln (where I'll be staying on my Berlin trip)

When I was stationed in Germany we made weekend trips to about 15ish major European cities. I liked Barcelona the best by far.

York and Newcastle

bump

1. Belgrade
2. Madrid
3. Berlin
4. Warsaw
5. Barcelona
6. Budapest

in that order

1.London
2.Barcelona
3.Berlin