Why are black people this?

Why are black people this?

Attached: BC33A4CB-5B93-4734-A30C-1D6D424BC64D.png (499x398, 62K)

Why is everyone mobile posting?
Why are desktops becoming rarer?
Why do people flock to places like Facebook and Redd*t then cry about security and how the world is reflective of Orwell's 1984?
Why are dogs and cats considered enemies?

It's because we live in a society.

Indians are also Asians though

That really makes me think.

genetics

racism

Why JAPS is so racist??

ching chong ding dong fried rice

Attached: asianpepe.jpg (900x900, 67K)

FUCK niggggers and FUCK niggggers in NIPPON

because of institutional racism in the usa that forces POC to commit crimes just to have enough recourses to feed their children

What do you fucking are you on about. Almost every major singer in America is black same with famous sports players nothing is making them commit rape and other crimes

Why do people focus so much on blacks, and not on the REAL menace?

Attached: file.png (684x410, 120K)

shut the fuck up soy greece.

*ahem*
I know that your inferior genes barely allow you to do this, but please try to stay calm while looking at such a graph, and don't start a chimpout. Thanks!

Attached: file.png (803x432, 18K)

Women rarely get indicted.

>deez crackaz be arrestin us while dey get away wif shiiiet
>dindu nuffin!
>das raycism right here!
>muh dick muthafaka!
hahahahahah men are exactly like niggers

Attached: file.png (304x330, 20K)

men are naturally more violent than women. niggers are naturally more violent than whites, asians, etc.

exactly.
Men are also naturally more muscular than women, just like niggers are naturally more muscular than other races.
That's why, just like niggers, men should simply used as slaves.
Only the 0.5% of men who manage to have IQs over 140 should remain free.

you can easily excise niggers but excising men is simply impossible

Po po be targetting us brothas while sistas commitin real big time crime in suit and tie

Blacks are much poorer on average in the US and from there the obvious poverty = crime connection is made
Now fuck off out of Japan, John Gomez, and stop pretending to be a native.

they're too stupid to know.
You see incels all the time feeling superior when they do shit like nopillow, nofap, OMAD, all that kind of bullshit.
Just imply that a certain job is non-degenerate, and they'll gather around it like flies.
Most males are incapable of critical thinking.

sistas be accusin us brothas of cheatin with some bitches, den dey be leavin', an' gettin all our money!
And den, we gotta feed ourselves, an' some oda lil nigga 'long de way!

retard
retard

>look everyone I said nigger! being racist on Jow Forums will show everyone how white I am!

poverty doesn't explain black crime

Deep

Attached: D758113D-E3DC-463E-8484-120FEAAD8429.jpg (1242x606, 203K)

It's hormones rather than muscle mass, blacks are not muscular at all lmao. Men take more risks than women and are more aggressive, blacks just happen to be more impulsive, aggressive and stupid than other races.

the gyro said nigger first I was simply quoting, why don't you calm down faggot redditoid

yes it does actually
>blah blah buzzwords blah blah
not even going to bother

Is it just a coincidence that this chart correlates with testosterone levels?

women are just cumdumsters

no it doesn't dumbass, spics and niggers have similar poverty rates and niggers still vastly outnumber them in violent crimes.

>look mom I am an epic racist on 4channel!!

Are you the guy/girl who has been graffiting "Criminals don't share a race, but a gender" All over Athens?

>tfw black
>tfw constantly apologetic about this and want to ensure I receive a good individual impression
what do?

stop seeking the approval of Jow Forums NEETs

why do leftists love to point this out as if men being naturally more violent isn't a widely accepted fact

We should send them all to Saudi Arabia for 5 years to train. If they pull crap there they'll get their heads chopped off, right?

They basically want you to say "Not all men are like this. Yes it's more common for a man to commit a crime, but still the vast majority of us are peaceful" or something like that, so they can turn it around for niggers and muzzies and say that it's the same with them. Honest, I fell for it too many times in university. Still haven't found how to counter it.

Just b urself

thanks

i personally haven't heard of any compatriots being beheaded

>Still haven't found how to counter it.
If we kick out all niggers, society will be fine.
If we kick out all men, society will die in no more than a hundred years.

you address groups based on averages and their overall deviation from other groups and this deviation of men being more violent as compared to women is mostly biological. just like it is with niggers.

Doesn't really work with leftists. They'll just keep mentioning statistics of Greek or in your cases I guess White in general male vs female criminal activity. They will end by saying that if we are to form an opinion about a group based on averages, we would have to place very tight restrictions on men and not allow them to live freely, in order to protect the peaceful people (woman) from their vile ways. It was the only bullshit leftist point that I could never counter.

law enforcement is already stricter with men because they're more violent/criminal, just like they are with niggers.

there's also racial profiling along with gender, there are fbi documents indicating profiling of white men for white-collar crime, domestic terrorism..

Cause they all do this, it's normal for them, they will even feel oppressed and think the cops are racists for arresting them and not the Chineses rapists.

>I dindu nothing wrong

They will believe this

Attached: 3ezhdr.png (1438x1037, 1.2M)