Somali niggas be like *signs up for Duolingo Swedish course*

Somali niggas be like *signs up for Duolingo Swedish course*

Attached: duolingo map.png (2996x1787, 552K)

>Turkish
>black
>not even on the map

maymay lmaoooo
At least they are willing to learn. Learning the language is the first step of assimilation.

Attached: cw5ah7v6ml921.jpg (990x949, 136K)

Nauru

I thought americans mostly learnt french in school

more like first step to asking the government for gibs

40 years ago we did

>that one based country in Africa

In America more people learn Spanish at schools than all the other languages of the world combined

That's Namibia.

Lol no. At my high school it was the 3rd most popular behind Spanish and Italian. I think it was mostly Haitian kids who chose French.

Most learn Spanish, the problem is students have no interest in languages most of the time, most classes don't start until middle school or even high school, very few classes are mandatory, and the quality of teaching is shit. So all you get is people who took 4 years of Spanish in high school but can barely order a meal in a restaurant.

We dont have english as an option in duolingo though

Isn't that what public schools are like everywhere? I did 8 years of French but I couldn't speak it to save my life. I can only read.

No. Public schools in Germany, Scandinavia teach English really well.

Yeah but you have to be mentally challenged to struggle with English.

I'm an exception. I learned a lot from HS Spanish and can converse

English is one of the hardest Western languages to learn apparently. It has a lot of inconsistencies

kek imagine believing that

>Mfw burgers are going to do to spanish what we did to castillian

They shouldn't assimilate since that'll make it harder to get them out. There's no way they'll ever fully assimilate and it's easier to send away completely segregated people than slightly more integrated people

Other European languages have logical sounds. It's not too tricky for one European to learn to pronounce another European language pretty well, especially within the same language family.
English is literally a mutt language with too much in common with both germanic languages and French to be easy for either of those two groups.

>Some tiny irrelvant island