Is this type of customer service tolerated in your country?

Is this type of customer service tolerated in your country?

Attached: racisthotel.png (680x748, 27K)

Based

>wanting 5 star service from a hotel
You think these people were born this stupid or did they work hard to be where they are right now?

>fair
kek

kek
wish you could do that around here. i'd go to that place all the time.

How incredibly based. I will be sure to visit once I get a chance. Is the owner a cute white female in her early-to-mid 20s by any chance?

Pretty sure the owner's a Turk

Yes
Japanese hotel owner puts books about Nanking "massacre" is fake book and nationalist books in all of the rooms so that Chinese won't go live in the hotel

Female?

>Ozyesilpinar
>Most prevalent in:
Turkey

Attached: 1553134227869.png (388x413, 5K)

I think so

Nice. But what's a Turk doing saying "nigger"? Shouldn't they be advocates of KARA BOGA?

brown girls dont like black men

Greek/Slav rapechild

There is only one turk in the world advocating Kara Boga

The war of the kara boga was one guy? I thought it was a bunch of turks who got rangebanned.

I go to spas and restaurants that have even lower rating than that. They still make money, you have access here to the basic accounting of companies through the site of the Ministry of Finance. You just pay to appear on Google and on Facebook, then you ignore every feedback it’s literally useless. People that like you don’t post shit. Trolls post all the time.
t. small business owner

Ha that's not going to stop me. I can't read.

Attached: implying-i-give-a-fuck-942010.png (500x522, 152K)

>People that like you don’t post shit.
That's the big problem with online reviews. Who's going to go out of their way to review some place with good service? Unless the staff did something really exceptional

What did he mean by this?

Typical American mindset.
>not getting called nigger isn't a right, it's a privilege
>you have to tip extra to not have racial slurs hurled at you

I think americans are obsessed with doing this. even in my dumpy little city every restaurant has yelp and google reviews.

>you have to tip extra to not have racial slurs hurled at you
This is unironically a thing in a way. I knew someone in a restaurant that served the portions slightly smaller to blacks because they're known not to tip enough. The difference is subtle so they never figure it out.

No you inbred fat retard. It's like going to McDonald's and expecting Kobe Beef in your McDouble. Imagine being so fucking deluded about Americans you just make shit up.

I always hear that black people are poor tippers. What is the reason for it?

Imagine seething this hard over an obvious shitpost

Probably because they're broke and shouldn't be eating in nicer restaurants in the first place

Attached: YouRightNow.png (755x627, 25K)

It was just one guy who got the entire country range banned.

because they don't tip.

Lol, it wasn't a troll attempt. It was very obviously a joke. If you need /s tags to tell when someone's being facetious then I recommend reddit

Damage Control. Just refrain from saying stupid shit if you don't want to be put in this defensive position, retard.

Are you legitimately autistic?

Resorted to ad hominem?

You upset the fatties big time with this one

You take this way too seriously, my dude

>say stupid shit
>get btfo
>damage control
>ad hominem
>damage control
Just keep saging, I'm sure you'll get the last word.

Is that what you think is happening? Because from everyone else's perspective all that happened is you got massively triggered over an obvious joke. Like, I can tell you're seething irl

many americans take their time here very seriously

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

>Everyone else's perspective
>literally just France
Pathetic Fat Boy already calling in backup from the Rest of the World to fight mean ol' Murica.

Attached: 1558272572200.png (888x894, 520K)

I don't understand why he's so legitimately mad. People make fun of NZ all the time and it's hilarious even though it's obviously not true

>
What is it like being retarded, easily triggered, easily captivated, and suuuuper butt frustrated all at the same time; all because one American called YOU stupid. Who is actually mad here and who is half asleep shitposting so effectively that some fat kiwi is actively looking for an out to this interaction? Pathetic.

Attached: 51C5xtipkfL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

he's just being an autist is all

Not really, this would create an uproar in the media. And there would be a lot of memes. Pic related, Willa Karpatia controversy was a blast.

Attached: willa-karpatia.jpg (526x276, 47K)