Why don't East Asian martial arts work in real life?

Why don't East Asian martial arts work in real life?

Attached: BFD808A5-B5D5-465B-9297-DD6FB6328014.jpg (1000x1000, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
youtube.com/watch?v=TqaMEnQnfHA
fujitv.co.jp/sports/judo/world/waza.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>life

fights*

they do its just way more efficient to wallop someone than to do fancy shit

>Why don't East Asian martial arts work in real life?
Guns.

This. Slap his elbow with your face.

This too

you talking about chinese kung fu, which is dance.
taekwon/karate/muay-thai: real fight work 100% guaranteed cash-back

Attached: 432a6c11cc526e723271ab50eb12f4d5fd2044c5v2_hq.jpg (480x594, 46K)

We are too stupid to have IQ too high.

Attached: CCC414F8-125C-4B11-A918-77FFDEC3B153.png (350x275, 8K)

Because grappling has always and will always win over striking and throwing.

>t.BJjfag

Nice argument.

>implying intelligible argument is even possible with grapplefags

>doesn't even try
>just gives up
Fucking strikers.

>implying

Attached: chinese tai chi fight.webm (640x360, 1.78M)

yo don't mess with tai chi niggas. they will fuck you up for real

kwk, I beat up a guy with a baseball bat who learnt taichi/taekwando or someshit.

Attached: 1375971488337.gif (480x359, 355K)

Filmed in Vancouver?

possibly staged

I hope you didn't hurt him too bad. Did you have backup as well?

post the kungfu vs machete webm

>rolling on the dirty floor with a fellow sweaty male trying to put the other into submission

yeah no thanks I'll stick to boxing and ending it quick like a true gentleman

Watch Khabib vs Conor

Attached: swedish cuck.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

im interested. what is it?

>a sanctioned octagon fight between two prepared adversaries
>prime example of what happens every day

Khabib is just a better fighter, plus they have intel on what the other is going to try to do, Conor is one dimensional as fuck too.

>ewwwww nooooo don't touch meeeeee
What is it like being afraid of physical contact? Insecure with your own body that you fear other's? Pathetic.

I held back, told him to fuck off once he's down on the ground. It was just us.

What instigated the fight? I imagine it was he that started it and you grabbed a bat to defend yourself?

three chinks get into a fight, the one guy whos kung fu was bretty good wouldve slaughtered the other two guys if both didnt have machetes, kung fu chink got some good kicks in before he ankle got sliced. might be in the fight thread on /gif/

was he killed? damn, sucks when that happens.

Some do and some don’t
Karate is generally useful I think since its very basic, though I don't like the lack of blocks especially in the head area
Muay Thai is deadly as hell, and kickboxing is based off Japanese full contact karate
Many western martial arts are based off eastern ones, besides traditional western forms like roman wrestling and boxing

because boxing-wrestling or any similar combination wins every fucking irl fight every fucking time
inb4 bjj/mma fäg
yes, yes i am and i laugh my ass off when some fresh karate kid steps into the ring

Muay thai destroys boxers/kickboxers

depends on the person probably, but generally muay fags get their legs into a lock and get btfod. this is only from personal exp. your exp may be different

You don't understand, bro. Muay thai fighters realize that one day they may have to face down a Bruneian with a baseball bat in a fight. Therefore they train their knee and leg power to be able to break through wood by repeatedly kicking banana trees starting at the age of 8 years old everyday non-stop until the tree breaks or their legs do.

You would need a metal baseball bat to take down a Muay thai fighter if you aren't a martial artist that knows what he's doing.

or lucille

Attached: AMC-The-Walking-Dead-McFarlane-Toys-Lucille-_Bloody_-Full-Size-Role-Play-Prop-1.jpg (1500x1500, 88K)

dunno, the clip ended with the two machete dudes taunting the guy on the ground, wouldnt be surprised if they killed right there i mean when they swung at him they weren't fucking soft about it

It happened when I was in sixth form (or junior in high school)
It was a somewhat infamous high school senior bully from another school picking a fight when I was carrying props (including a baseball bat)for a party back in my friend's place.

found it

Attached: 1561253764900.webm (640x480, 1.27M)

you made the fight sound way cooler than it actually was bro

Reality is often disappointing. Lower your expectations.

Was the other top right guy shaking? Why?

When in Japan I saw a business man kicking a tree like Bruce Lee lmao. I thought it was a meme wtf

>84
>82

Because in real life no martial art works
Do you want to know what works in real life?
guns, knives, bats, stones, bottles, fingers in the eyes, pulling the ears until the ears start to bleed, kick in the sack, bites

* box

>even having meanings in physical fight
This is why you whitto piggues are called as brainlet niggers in Asian region.

It dosen't matter anymore. not going for so long, each of people will have their own private security system that machines will take care of this physical fight.

Physical fight itself between human is a cheap joke. Jose aldo , or kane velaskez, or whoever, dump him in the cage being with gorilla. his arms and legs will be ripped in a minuit.

And you always let these un-evolved human race called 'Nigger' to win these kind of sports matches. always.

We asians here do intellectual,mental fight such as 'Go' or 'Starcraft'

You whitto niggers keep having interest in this animal-like fight with your low IQ animal-like brain.

Mate, their both Asian.
All this proves is that Dim Sim Kung Fu beats Szechuan Sauce Tai Chi, it has no bearing on how either technique would fare in a real fight.

Qi gong disappeared from the world when the last dragon died

Shut the fuck up, Davido-kun

> yes I am skilled in no-touch kung fu, chi powers and psychic force-fields and vibravision, how did you know?

> no I will not show you or demonstrate them or use them. it is as my sensei says, sometimes the open palm of peace is more effective than the closed fist of fury

Attached: kareteka.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

Lmao maybe in 60 kg land...

Attached: image24.jpg (850x1146, 110K)

they do but only for those who have been training every day all their life
some of those chinks as strong as fuck
western dojos are a theather

>taekwon/karate/muay-thai: real fight work 100%

Until someone hit your neck with a bat
Son of a bitch watch Asian cartoons and thinks that in real life is like that shit

because anglo cucks think they can learn some fancy dance move and call this fighting
reminder that bruce lee DIED from too much weight lifting
someone like him would still fuck you up in boxing

But Tai Chi was the obvious winner against Dim Sum. Are you blind, man?

>who have been training every day all their life

Just buy a fucking knife, mtfker

They have knives too

Because useless in real life

Based

60 kg Muay Thai fighters are fighting 100 kg kickboxers and making them look bad

won't help you

that's the one they used for street performances

youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc
applies to chink arts as well

Why don't you work in real life?

The backstory to this scene is more interesting than the scene itself.

How common are guns in Poland?
Do you carry a gun?

How did you know?

idc, i just look the resigned, tired and annoyed look on indy's face when he pulls out the gun

i don't think so
this is judo technique
youtube.com/watch?v=TqaMEnQnfHA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>tfw no judo girl to pin me on the ground

Attached: 1528970640833.jpg (707x944, 200K)

pls don't talk to me

Attached: average-american.jpg (1000x600, 82K)

Because most of it is muh asian mysticism marketing from centuries of lacking wars involving any relevant handtohand fighting. These do derive from serious martial arts, but it's best to call that a general all-encompassing martial art that applies without discrimination to weapons, strategy, horseriding, unarmed fighting, etc. That's the shit that works, once war that requires it stops it begins degenerating. The best outcome from this is some continued traditions in sport fighting, while this is far from the martial art described above, it's still much better than fucking marketing.

That's the food poisoning.

Holding off two guys armed with knives for as long as he did is impressive as fuck. Must've had a decent gym - too bad they didn't teach him to run from armed opponents.

Martial arts with no proper sparring routines lack practical application. Those that do will be useful to varying degrees. Most kung fu styles lack proper sparring applications hence their ineffectiveness. Other asian striking styles like Karate and Taekwando vary in their effectiveness save for Muay Thai which is legit. Grappling styles like Judo and various asian folk wrestling style are effective as well save for Aikido since practitioners aren't subject to testing their skills against a resisting opponent.

Because only Greek and Roman ones do! Duh!

clearly I must breed an asian woman because of this image

Learn Judo techniques if you don't want to be beaten up by niggas.
You aren't ready to box niggas with bare fists, aren't you.

fujitv.co.jp/sports/judo/world/waza.html