Why do they love somalians so much?

why do they love somalians so much?

Attached: Fennoscandia-location-7cde7b.png (400x277, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden is pure comedy gold compared to Norway and Finland which are bronze tier comedy countries

Attached: 1556232619318.gif (607x609, 514K)

they just really like the cold

Attached: Immigrant-Map-One-570x354.jpg (570x354, 47K)

I hate them

are they taking LARPing to the extreme or is it just in swedish genetics to have an obsession for african horn inhabitants?

>Maine
Good taste.

Why do Somalians flock to the whitest places on earth?
It's not great considering their performance is the most dismal amongst all immigrants, even compared to other Africans such as Nigerians.

Attached: kl092j.png (304x311, 95K)

>swedish genetics
Can we get over this myth? Minnesota has more Norwegians than it ever had Swedes. Minnesota was never Swedish, it was always more Norwegian but still overwhelmingly German.

whitest areas bring in the darkest people i suppose

it's payback for colonialism

beyond all of the shitposting, there is way less swedish americans than they claim to be. mostly because they probably immediately identify as swedish (from a distant ancestor) rather than anglo or german.

back do the shitposting, you need to elaborate on why you have such a fascination for somalian peoples

Norway has way more Somalians per capita than us, so I don't get this meme. Our fetish seems to be for Syrians, Finns or Iraqis if we go by actual immigrant numbers.

somalians are caucasian (white)

Nope, Your country has more Somalis than Norway, don't lie to yourself, Mohammed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis

Fuck off with this. The only colonies Norway had were initially only populated by seals and penguins, nor did we have any hand in the slave trade.

You're probably right but the pure Swedes that do live in America is mostly concentrated there, see here for example, some distant DNA relatives in the U.S. compared with my DNA. Most of them were actually genetically Swedish with the average result of anyone in Sweden

Attached: 1553047164490.png (1400x802, 118K)

Per capita. Work on your reading comprehension. If Norway has 42 000 and we have 80 000, but our total population is 10 million and theirs is 5, they have more per capita.

It's not like those Swedes who make up such a small minority of the entire population of that state control the US immigration policy. It just seems like another weird projection from Americans. It's their immigration policies, not ours. I wouldn't call anyone who has been living in America for 200 years a Swede.

Attached: SWEDEN YES.png (494x306, 55K)

stfu wh*toid

But the only colonies Sweden had were a bunch of irrelevant ports, not real colonies with plantations and huge settlements

stfu uncle tom

ITT: a bunch of spics and some fucking eskimo from Greenland mercilessly insult Sweden for having too many Africans in it

welcome to Jow Forums

>muh per capita