How could Ataturk be based if he gave women the right to vote?

Attached: 0A14358C-1BDB-445E-A2BD-7E3D8ED8662B.jpg (220x310, 13K)

All turks are automatically based.

shut up faggot Ataturk is beyond based

He wasnt an incel like OP

cringe
based

Stop posting that shopped picture of him. ATATVRK was a BLACK BVLL.

Attached: KARA BOĞA.jpg (555x553, 22K)

It's a shame that Erd*gan has destroyed your institutions

What are some things in Turkey that have improved thanks to women voting?

Just curious

Erdogan is just Ataturk 2.0

We wuz Turks and shieeet.

He was based.

Attached: ataturk.jpg (800x600, 268K)

Thats not a real quote

erdogan is going in the opposite direction

If women could be trusted, why did everyone distrust them for all of history? Do you think all of society for all history was just stupid?

Erdogan wins elections thanks to women vote. He’s 6’2” unlike their secular boyfriends.

This desu

he was a cuckold british puppet

imagine your country gets invaded by foreign nation, 250000 people die while this bastard sits behind in his villa(forced soldiers to build it) and tells this to invaders

Letter from Atatürk to Anzacs:

“Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives …You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side in this country of ours. You, the mothers, who sent their sons from far away countries, wipe away your tears. Your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.”

calling the people who came to destroy , rape and pillage your people heroes. this son of a bitch should have been hanged for treason.

i bet homosexual bastard imagined an australian guy giving his hard croc to this homosexual jews plowed ass while writing that quote

Attached: gay.jpg (620x315, 65K)

can't you get jailed for saying stuff like that in turkey?

Truly you arabs didn’t deserve Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

generalden pek çıkma sen bence

he was a alcoholic jew who loved taking it up the ass
15 years of rule he did nothing but lived in his yacht drinking alcohol and died in his palace, from alcohol and never stopped drinking. useless bastard.

the only reason wh*Toids praise him is because he destroyed the potential of turkish nation forever, thanks to him turks will never be anything more than pakis or arabs

Attached: kripto gizli şifreli yahudiler Yahudi olduğunu sarhoşken ağzından kaçırdı.jpg (582x640, 143K)

ataturk destroyed them
erdogan is restoring them

Secularism was the only thing that differentiated you from pakis and arabs though
You’re delusional as fuck if you think panturkism (which is cringe) can coexist with islam.

some quotes from him. anyone else who said these would be hanged for treason.

Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die.

Orders to the 57th Infantry Regiment, at the Battle of Gallipoli (25 April 1915); as quoted in Studies in Battle Command by Combat Studies Institute, US Army Command and General Staff College, p. 89; also quoted in Turkey (2007) by Verity Campbell, p. 188

ordering his soldiers to die.

The heroes who shed their blood and lost their lives on this country's soil! You are in the soil of a friendly country now. Therefore rest in peace. You are side by side with the little Mehmets. The mothers who send their sons to the war! Wipe your tears away. Your sons are in our bosom, are in peace and will be sleeping in peace comfortably. From now on, they have became our sons since they have lost their lives on this land.
A tribute to those ANZACs who died in Gallipoli (1934), this is inscribed on the Atatürk Memorial in Turakena Bay, Gallipoli and at the Kemal Atatürk Memorial, Canberra

calling invaders heroes

Everything we see in the world is the creative work of women.
As quoted in The Macmillan Dictionary of Political Quotations (1993) by Lewis D. Eigen and Jonathan Paul Siegel, p. 424; also in Ataturk: First President and Founder of the Turkish Republic (2002) by Yüksel Atillasoy, p. 15

rofl

Attached: rte.jpg (1080x1080, 210K)

>calling the people who came to destroy , rape and pillage your people heroes.
islamophobic prick

rofl nice cope. all arabic countries and even pakistan had secular dictators like him. thanks to them they are all third world shitholes.
google Iskander Mirza. he is ataturk of pakistan, country turned to shithole after him.
assad, saddam, gaddhafi they were all secular, most of them even more secular than ataturk.

But all these countries including yours are shitholes even without a secularist governments

Don't reply to that mentally ill subhuman, he constantly shits up every /tr/ thread with anti-turk posts as well

Allah and Erdog are sucking dicks

damage has been done. i don't think it can be fixed.

i can give you examples of ataturk caused problems

1) armenian genocide denial. atatürk and his policies made this. inönü even made it worse with varlık vergisi.
2)ultranationalism and state worship of turks. this existed before but ataturk brainwashed a whole generation so his dictatorship will never cease to exist
3) problems with kurdish minorities began in his rule because of his racist policies.
4) he never solved musul problem and turkey basically gave up on iraqi oil for free.
5) forced turks to be like europeans despite the fact we are not liked by europeans. should have adopted europes educational/scientific values and forged trade agreements instead of teaching illiterate kids how to dance "waltz" or play piano

also his half assed anti islamic secularism led to a more hardcore islamic comeback

Okay, Konyalı nigger, looks like you still haven't accepted the L you took up in your ass few days ago.

He isn't based. He spat on Islam and therefore on turkey overall, I'm glad for erdogan concentrating on our Islamic roots. Fuck Atatürk.

iranian gypsy subhuman do not reply to me or i will personally come and fuck your aliyevs wife and wipe my cum to your shitty knockoff flag
shia gypsy subhuman you only realized you were a """"""turk""""" after you got 21 cm veiny uncircumcised armenian dick up your ass in hocalı

Attached: azeri shithole.jpg (1200x800, 254K)

I never understood how Turks can love a Jew that wanted to bang a Greek when they hate Israel so much and Mein Kampf has been a best seller in Turkey for God knows how long

stfu retard imbecile refugee islam is the curse of turkey
bedouin religion
ur retarded
go kiss goat penis

rofl all islamic countries are better than orthodox shitholes

orthodogsy is just as cancerous as islam and there's no good muzzie countries with exception of that one with lots of oil(which is not unlimited btw........)

Ok how can greeks love a Jewish man who promised to save Jews from the Greco Roman world and then whose followers destroyed the Greco Roman religion by violence.

turks are based

If you want the sensationalist answer, ever since tragedy ancient Greek thought run into the problem of "what the fuck does this all matter if I'm going to die anyways" (mind you ancient Greeks didn't like Hades very much as we can understand from Honer) and things kind of stalled. Now out pops this Jew who says that you don't really die when you die and most people tagged along. (This is not to say that there were no detractors of course, that would be absurd)

Contributes to make him even more based :D

Why are Greeks so greedy for life and so nihilistic????