Do you have good internet connection in your country?

Do you have good internet connection in your country?
>They cut off mine for 3 days, just got internet today
>one day no internet because lol incompetence
>had to argue with my incompetent and scammer ISP to return my internet connection
>now have internet but still get less than what I pay for
I'm going to bomb that fucking place one day

Attached: 1551720471446.jpg (243x261, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/DC4BB54A26744ED39F4CD7244370A44C/internet-infographic-carousel.jpg
phcorner.net/forums/135/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Facebook-If-see-this-post-but-you-9ea262.png (500x503, 91K)

My internet gets cut off sometimes at night too for some reason
Maybe someone is trying to sabotage me
I use the internet everyday all day long
I am probably slowing the network down for everyone else which I really hope is the case

>internet cuts
>power outages
>water shortage
Wtf dude, are you bullshitting us or is Philippines actually THAT bad?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x1000, 156K)

I request the vietchad pic

Look at your telephone poles, my man maybe they're stealing your internet

It is THAT bad. We have the worst internet in Asia, our neighbors double out internet speed.

Attached: 1540492254927.png (425x450, 61K)

So far I have contacted the ISP two times when it won't work and get back up eventually
They have helped me fix the issues the times I did call them
Someone is doing it on purpose I swear which is very unprofessional of them
Fucking incompetent tech illiterate idiots
I can't WAIT to move out of this retarded shithole

hmmmm...

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-110031~2.png (529x208, 13K)

No. 99.9% Network Reliability translates to "It DOES go down and you should expect it."
Kinda wish my country was as small as you European and East Asian countries, our infrastructure would make you guys weep.

My internet was also down, user. I called my ISP but their headquarter was napalmed with no survivor, so I was put on hold for 2 hours. Then I walked outside and was immediately swarmed by 20 masses of mosquitoes. Thankfully their was a pile of elephant shit nearby, I jumped straight into it and the mosquitoes go away. I then bought a 16,000 km ethernet cable and swam across the Pacific to plug it into a sub-urban American household router in California. On my way back I was attacked by American Vietnamese who thought I was communist spy. When I got back home I found out my internet connection was already restored.

Attached: anime.png (800x600, 83K)

Fucking ISPs, man. Scummy faggots.
My ISP responds to my calls either within days, or literal months.
The longest time was when a typhoon struck. We didn't have internet for 4 months.
Recently, we didn't have internet or a telephone for 2 months for fucks sakes. Goddamn these incompetent idiots.

assets.rappler.com/612F469A6EA84F6BAE882D2B94A4B421/img/DC4BB54A26744ED39F4CD7244370A44C/internet-infographic-carousel.jpg

Attached: 1531599835361.png (392x435, 125K)

I have 250 Mb/s cable internet

Serves you right for being a traitor and enabler.

Attached: 64662749_2250668838386296_357405785141018624_o.png.jpg (1000x1300, 89K)

Okay.

I pay like $40 for 10 mb/s and it's actually 7mb on average.

Uff
I guess you really do have it worse than most first worlders
I am sorry to hear that Kaguya poster

Attached: 1555457659632.jpg (666x666, 78K)

I hope another typhoon hits soon so I won't have to see your shitty avatarfagging posts again.

Never stop posting you based autistic pinoy.

Finally you see my suffering.
I heard people suffer in Greenland too.

How rude.
Maybe I can't post pictures, but I still have mobile data (which is shit because my phone can't into 4G)

Attached: 1539401253443.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I get much less than what you pay for but I'm getting fiber soon so hopefully it'll improve.
90ms to Europe sucks dick tho

Kys P*lish creatura
Being Greenlandic is very suffering indeed
Is your internet at least working now or are you stuck on mobile data?

I love Mexico, we suffer together a lot.

How much do you pay for per MB?

It's working now. I was on mobile data a few hours ago, that's why I can make OPs and post pictures now, how about you Greenland user? What's your speedtest?

Attached: 1542194851342.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

I pay 1199 in Danish Kroner for 30/10 Mbit download/upload speeds monthly which is around 182 US dollars
It pretty okay, also I noticed it was an Indonesian flag I replied to
I need to get some sleep very soon

1NIS/megabit second but you pay for 100 and get 30-50.

This, the country is experiencing Duterte karma

I also have a fiber connection, so I pay like $5 per MB
Do you guys have data caps?
That may be the only good thing about this ISP, no bullshit data caps

>i suffer in the philippines

>Do you guys have data caps?
We used to have that very recently but not anymore
The highest data cap was 500GB I think if not 100GB

That's pretty nice, 2 years ago we had like 100GB.
I mean, isn't that bullshit? After you hit the cap, the give you like 100kbps speed, and you hit it after like 2 weeks.
So many people complained that they removed it. The absolute jewish practices of these faggots.

What's your internet status?

We do have data caps on mobile data though and maybe on some other small internet providers who offer a bit cheaper prices but are still under Tele, our only ISP provider in Greenland

We had good internet connection but they always cut off every once in a while, there was once a time where i had no internet for two months and i had to go outside and do something last year

Attached: 1FFE9415-597A-4E0A-9A81-142686758839.jpg (780x1080, 125K)

kek based

Based. Never stop, vietanon.

Attached: fuck_avatarfags.jpg (916x800, 198K)

pretty shit thanks for asking and it goes down at least once a month

Attached: wer.png (939x576, 54K)

Stop.

>going outside
The worst.
Even as a lawyer, I hate going outside with nothing to do. I realized recently that I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT INTERNET I mean, my job, my life revolves around it.
I just go with friends and we go to a computer cafe and play videogames and surf the web.

Attached: 1558113814598.jpg (285x354, 36K)

And I'm not finished. I mean, when the powr's out (which is weekly or sometimes 2 weeks apart), you know what I do? Go outside. And what do I do there? Wander aimlessly or find a spot where I can do mobile data and then drink alcohol with friends in the afternoon.

I mean, IS THERE NOTHING TO DO in this place when the power's out except drink?

Attached: 1535692144323.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Kaguya fucking sucks

Attached: 1550703548627.png (443x414, 119K)

Never stop being you Kaguyafag
Goodnight and see you around

Attached: 1555739762508.gif (395x542, 16K)

I used to be the guy that spammed Tomoko on /v/ in 2011-12. My spamming, and with the help of other anons, she became pretty popular. She was the queen of /a/ and /v/ at one point, you know.
To some extent, I made her pretty popular.

I did try to go to the cafe in the first week but i got bored so i literally took a drive around my country for another week and i honeslty didn’t know what to do after that. The first two weeks was ok but the rest was absolute torture, there really is nothing to do outside

Attached: 9E8B4724-A3A4-4BB0-972C-C342DACFD669.png (1334x750, 2.72M)

I can't afford going to drive around my country, but good for you user.
Are you rich? I have a feeling you are.

hahahahaha you just triggered Kaguya poster(Miçhlan) with the truth, you should have just contained this in our general.
Fun times tho.

Attached: 20190111_115523.png (1080x969, 159K)

every other european country is ahead of germany when it comes to internet infrastructure and services

Yes ours is great. 1000mbit/s for 30Euro/month. No cap and never down.

Data caps? Not that I'm aware of.

No, we exist

Wow. Scandis are so lucky.

Still better than mine.

They're a scam job by ISPs. I mean, how do you even track how much GB you used? They probably cheat that.

Attached: 1550836377923.png (341x333, 35K)

Turkey is in the EU and they're probably worse

You do this everyday.

>we exist
good because italians are very friendly and charming people

Attached: 1553027186560.png (1387x702, 500K)

Where do you live in Italy?

>Are you rich
I wouldn’t say i’m too rich but if barely richer than the middle class american but not richer than an american celebrity counts as rich then probably but i’ll let you know that UAE is a small country, you can get from Ras Al Khaimah to Abu Dhabi in less than 3 hours

Attached: 72376A71-BF9A-485D-910D-AB0755193FEB.jpg (345x531, 118K)

I don't know where Khaimah is, but okay, at least you had fun driving. I thought you were a rich oil baron or something, I mean, aren't Emeratis all rich and the other immigrants working for them?

Italians are rude.

$200 for unlimited 30mbps.

Attached: 1546250676889.png (970x545, 1.13M)

I live in the Philippines and I use hacked internet. I buy Sun sim cards and register the promos that only allow access to chat sites and facebook. Then I use either VPN or HTTP Injector to access the full internet using an outside server. Can download about 3-5gb per day paying 50 pesos for 5 days using the promo I use. There's another promo that's 50 pesos for 10 days but they are more strict on blocking you when you hit the cap. I've lost so many sim cards to blocking but lol who cares it's 35 pesos for a new one.

I wish there was real internet where I lived. It's a rural area and LTE is the only option.

Khalijis like to overestimate their wealth to brag about it to other people but in reality it’s only the shiekhs that are truly rich, a lot emiratis have gotten in debt due to overspending and taking loans from the bank to buy shit they can’t afford, the truth is they just barely richer than the average middle class populas, only Qataris have reached true privileged level of rich, any other gulf flag that claim to be extremely rich are probably lying unless if they’re reletated to a shiekh

Attached: A6C5D6C0-A368-474B-82FB-4C3F04712FA0.jpg (750x746, 219K)

When the power is out I'm still shitposting. I have a 5v to 12v adapter for my router so I can plug it into a power bank. It's been really rainy today and the power went out 3 times. On the 2nd time I hooked it up because I was sick of losing my connection. Since my laptop can run off a battery I can keep shitposting without any difficulty regardless of if I have electricity or not.

Can you even mention anything that's good about Philippine?

Attached: 156456415641.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

Everything is cheap and if you stay away from sex tourist areas there aren't a bunch of shitty tourists all over the place. The infrastructure is very very bad, that's the main bad thing. But the people speak at least a little bit of English and are very hospitable. Lots of beautiful natural scenery too.

Where do you live?
To be fair, I use the hacked internet of Globe, the one where you pay less for 1GB. Still slow as fuck though. Fuck Globe.

That sounds like a good deal as well, how do you do it?

Well, you're richer than the average person, so that must make you rich according to my standard.

What's your ISP?

What is there to mention? You ask me and maybe I'll tell you something good, but no guarantees.

Attached: 1549863898481.jpg (1920x1080, 570K)

I don't know about that hack for Globe, mostly on Globe I know you can buy gs50 then use the 2gb for youtube to browse any site using VPNs and stuff when you use up the 1gb. Globe is horrible here too, I'm in Nueva Ecija. There are lots of sellers on Facebook that sell illegally unlocked Globe routers and antennas. They go around asking people who got disconnected to buy their modems. Then they open it up and unlock them to work with any sim card by touching two contacts with tweezers and flashing a different firmware. I did that with my pocket wifi already. I think I paid 1500 or something for the home router and 1000 for the antenna. Some of my wife's family came around and helped me mount the antenna on bamboo like they do with TV antennas. Most of the info on how to do this kind of stuff is on the phcorner forums: phcorner.net/forums/135/ Sun is owned by PLDT/Smart so if there's a good Smart signal in your place their sim cards will be able to connect to that.

Attached: antenna.jpg (402x431, 75K)

>infrastructure is very very bad
Okay but why? I mean sex tourist is like a thing for ASEAN country (no offense) other than flips
But why does it go like this?
I hope I could visit Philippines one day, it is so cheap (according to some Japanese TV shows) that you could literally tour there for a price of fast food meal in Japan

Food? Does Philippine have cheap, safe to eat and good food there?

>Do you have good internet connection in your country?
Yes, in 20 years we lost connection 3 times, 2 of them were because of big earthquakes, and the 3rd was because a truck crashed on the pole that carries the internet cables

I love our food, but I can't say the same for Japanese people.
It's cheap, yes.
Most food cooked here by street vendors or eateries is pretty much asking for food poisoning. But our stomachs here are used to it so while other more developed countries are already sick to their stomach, we sure aren't.

My favorite restaurant as a kid had rats you could see sometimes while eating, I don't really care because I didn't see it in the kitchen and in my food. I'm not a choosy man.

Nice to take note of that. I'm PLDC, fuck this shit but it's the best ISP in this place.

Attached: 1551626484535.png (1280x720, 406K)

We are going to be a province of china
thats good right for Jow Forums's standard

kys weebs nobody wants you

Attached: 1558529733224.jpg (1024x898, 654K)

Wow, what's your secret?

If you come here you will probably experience diarrhea. If you take medication and maybe rehydration salts you can survive it. I've been in the Philippines long enough that it's no longer a problem but when you first arrive it will hit you hard.

Not being an island nation helps I'm sure. When a major cable is cut here and your provider has to dump all the traffic on a backup link it's going to be an absolute disaster.

Internet connection used to be pretty abysmal around where we live, but stable nonetheless. Now with the installation of 15 solar panels to our home, our internet speeds have skyrocketed, but now tends to cut out arbitrarily throughout the day.

Attached: 1512509940767.jpg (256x259, 12K)

I heard about Facebook of all people setting up our internet and cables and all and, crazy.
A major cable was cut around in your area too, that's why PLDT's internet has been shit the past weeks.

Yeah it was quite terrible. For two days it was completely unusable. Since then it's not as good as it used to be. Around 9pm every night the speed drops down to almost nothing. But it picks back up after some time. I used to be able to hit like 60mbit on downloads pretty consistently but 25mbit is the max now.

It's kinda fucked up what Facebook has done here in the Philippines. Using the same promos I talked about they effectively created a monopoly on the internet. For many people Facebook is the internet. The social consequences of this have been pretty bad depending on who you ask and what your politics are.

Well, that is true. Thinking about it, those fiber optic cables were probably set up for them to take over our internet.
>25 mbit is the max now
Shit, so it wasn't just me that halved the speed the past few months.
Fuck this internet and fuck greedy ISPs.

>It's kinda fucked up what Facebook has done here in the Philippines.
Sad, really. Looks like we'll suffer under Zuckerburg's tyranny for years to come.
Eventually, they'll have control over Filipino internet.

Attached: 1544728916897.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

I'm pretty lucky that the area where i live is covered by a good ISP who actually puts a good amount of money in maintenance. There are others ISP in which you'll need some luck to have a good internet connection

In other countries younger people are abandoning Facebook because it's not cool to use it. They use things like Snapchat and Instagram. Even though Facebook owns IG they want to push people to their main platform. That's why they don't offer cheap access to it here like they do FB.

Is Chile 1st world?

Fuck Facebook.

What's your speed then ,user? Then and now?

I can. They have great singers for /asean/ standard. Megumi Nakajima and Lea Salonga are both great singers.

I hope your internet gets cut permanently so that we stop seeing all these retarded threads.

I just want to talk about Jow Forums things though, HKanon

>Megumi Nakajima
Dunno who that is, sorry.

>Lea Salonga
Yeah, she's really good, though I personally think she's overrated.

Attached: 1547991199103.jpg (474x406, 83K)

lea is a marcos apologist and a stealth duertard, she is already canceled.

funny thing is she posts anti trump in her twitter.

>good internet connection in your country?

No

Why?

Last bump.

Before it was around 6 mbps. Would often struggle to stream content in full HD and images on Jow Forums took forever to load. Now I feel like I've surpassed first world, except the internet keeps cutting out for no reason.
Anyone know why this might be? Do solar panels somehow increase bandwidth? The sun set like 6 hours ago

Attached: Untitled.jpg (713x118, 19K)

Are you using DSL, Cable, or some type of wireless connection? I use LTE and I used to get 3 bars when I first installed my outdoor antenna. The strongest signal I ever got until then. In the town where I lived there was no LTE signal at all, leading me to believe I was picking it up from a nearby town. A few days after installing the antenna they finally brought LTE to my town and I was able to get a signal all over, especially at the shops in town, 5 bars everywhere. Maybe around the time you got the panels they changed something.

I have no idea. Never experienced 80mbps ever.

I did at Pancake House in Clark. They have PLDT Fiber installed. They also have a nice Asus router with AC. I downloaded a whole bunch of movies while I was eating. I experienced above 100mbit in the US but that was the fastest I ever used in the Philippines.

Never been to Clark, but I heard the internet there, nice.

Attached: 1539390272151.png (813x531, 278K)

Yeah other than PLDT they have Converge fiber through the whole city. I stayed in an AirBNB that has it and it's very fast, I was topping out at like 60mbit, they had a router for each apartment but it wasn't AC so couldn't reach higher speeds. Still was happy to use it to download movies and TV shows all day long.

Other than that whenever I go to SM malls I use my phone to download. Sometimes it reaches up to 60mbit even though they say they have a 100mbit connection.

The people who are gonna live in NCC are so lucky. We're 3rd world compared to those fucks one day.

When I get a house here someday I'm planning to put it somewhere that has Converge fiber, they are all over Central Luzon and also Manila. Price is better than PLDT for similar speeds. All your traffic is mostly going through Hong Kong though instead of Singapore.

No converge here in Baguio, so, yeah. Meh.

yeah, 46 down 6 up

Wow. Pretty high.
I suffer so much.

Attached: 1558804771808.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>No converge here in Baguio,
Exposed

Attached: 20190506_224249.png (1080x1026, 140K)

i don't have a wifi or internet card or whatever the fuck it's called, been using my phone as a sort of internet connection to my pc for years now.
i just plug in the usb cable, activate tethering, connect my phone to wifi and done, internet on my computer with the phone used as the connector.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-26_16-23-26.png (437x99, 11K)

My internet speed used to be around 20mbps as well, then they halved it. Then after the halved it, I get, like 7mbps now, despite paying for 20mpbps

Yeah we already know Kaguyafag is michlan.

why would they do that?

Because they could and they know we can't do anything about it.
They put a "up to" clause in the contract (i.e. up to 20mbps) so basically they can give a lower speed but it would be okay because you paid for it

why do you keep posting the same girl over and over again

Attached: alıntı.jpg (483x117, 9K)