2. Yes

Attached: large.png (500x429, 323K)

1. México
2. Fuck no

Flag
I want to become one with malta owo

Flag
I want to fuck a cute boy from my neighbor country

what would happen if spain and portugal got married and had a baby????

Boys can't get pregnant user

Attached: 1525146613_CLSE697VEAEwpeh.png (503x423, 304K)

A Galicia-like country I guess

Attached: 253px-Mapa_de_Galiza_con_bandeira.svg.png (253x240, 22K)

The babby will take over the world

1. Japan
2. No.

Attached: images (2).jpg (561x547, 50K)

I only love Monaco

1. Estonia
2. Hell no

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2017-07-08).jpg (903x1155, 593K)

This.

Attached: Uruguay.png (1000x738, 461K)

1. Flag
2. Ye

1. Flag
>venezuela
Full of criminals and starving people, used to like them until a bunch of them start begging in the street next to my house.

>colombia
The most awesome of our neighbors together with Uruguay, hot women and guys are chill.

>bolivia
Bunch of weird indios, they seem to hate everybody, but Salar de Uyuni is based so I give them that.

>paraguay
A weird cross between Bolivia and Brazil, they seem nice and many of them can speak portuguese, sometimes you can hear them speaking a mix of portuguese, spanish and guarani. Lots of brazilians go there to buy cheap stuff at the border. Many gauchos established there for some reason.

>peru
I have absolutely no opinion on them, I believe I met one or two peruvians in my whole life, my spanish teacher in school was peruvian and she was a nice lady. They also have nice food so I like them for that.

>argentina
The whole continent likes to pretend that we hate them and laughs about their current situation, but deep down we all wish we were as white as them. I've met some assholes from there but also some cool people, a love-hate relationship I would say.

>uruguay
A mini-version of Argentina, with less cockiness, they're extremely similar with the people of Rio Grande do Sul and also very liberal. By far my favorite neighbor together with Colombia.

>Guyanas, Suriname
I had an english teacher from Guyana when I was a child, other than that I don't even thought there were people living in those places. It's a land full of mysteries, dinosaurs and french rockets from all I know.

Attached: 89e8dadf64b7da2d5b4a9a2028979e5c.jpg (980x1273, 217K)

1.flag
2.its a wierd relationship

Attached: Batalha_de_Aljubarrota_02.jpg (300x175, 28K)

B-but russia love you

Attached: jPFtr4D.jpg (1500x2098, 312K)

Flag
I love Taiwan and Hong Kong

Flag

France: yes
Switzerland: yes
Austria: not too much
Slovenia: not too much
Malta: no opinion

I love Canada
Mexico is alright. Some people are very kind.

1)Greece
2)ONLY Italy.

I love both Canada and Mexico

I wish I was in Europe have some cozy neighbor relations though

UwU

1 flag
2 No!

1. Flag
2. Uruguay and Chile are fine, don't love them but the sentiment is far from hate.
Paraguay and Bolivia are just meaningless to me.
Brazil looks like a hellhole both politically and socially speaking (pretty much like us) but I haven't meet many people from there and I know there are a lot of kinds of them in its immense territory. Hate the Portuguese language though, specially the Brazilian accent.

this
we have the worst neighbours

>Hate the Portuguese language though, specially the Brazilian accent.

explain this