Werstern Europeans be like "Mum, dad! I am 18 it's time for to start my independent life...

Werstern Europeans be like "Mum, dad! I am 18 it's time for to start my independent life, so I am gonna apply for a house provided by the state and for NEET bux"

Attached: le_vámpír.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>Eastern Europeans be like "wow I only got mugged 4 times today"

Nords be like: "Hey our people wont reproduce how about we give you welfare and home so you can fuck our women"

Archetypical transylvanian vampire lords be like bleh

Who the hell leaves home at 18 in western europe

niggas born in 1870

Mexicans be like "Ayayayay senor drug lord papi please don't kidnap and torture my wife!

it's ironic how nords brag about being "independent" when they simply live off gibs like migrants

This site gathers the dregs of society. Most young people in Finland either start working, go to Uni or both after moving out at age 18. Living at your mom at age 30 is pretty cringy, Giuseppe.

if you go to uni you arent independent, you either gov or parental help
if you work and move out you are stupid because you will be shoveling money out the window and from a simple job you wont buy your home in a few years

german niggas be like "I have no sense of humor whatsoever"

the gubmint pays you for uni and gives you a flat so it's still gibs

>if you go to uni you arent independent, you either gov or parental help

Have you heard of getting a part time job? Uni is not that hard.

>if you work and move out you are stupid because you will be shoveling money out the window and from a simple job you wont buy your home in a few years
>I live with my mom because I'll buy my own house any day now!! S-s-srsly guys!!! ;_____;

These are all copes by a person who lives in a country with a shitty societal structure.

>leaving at 18
lmao

I bet you are an Abruzzian with an inferiority complex. You will always be Southern

southern is better

Poor me, getting a good degree and not living with mama. I'm a total cuck loser mooching off the government. I should be mooching off my mother tit instead like a real MED BVLL.

mooching of the government, your mom, same thing.

Why do you hate your mother?

nordics hate each other, just like everyone else hates them

part time jobs is a meme, it also wont support your living you little piece of shit

idk why is it coping that i have no debt and i own my own place by my own merit, spoiled little shit

I did, shared a comfy flat with my gf and her gf.

>getting snide remarks from a 40-year-old Calabrese monkey living with his mom

Mamma mia!

>leaving at 18 to go to some uni a trillion miles away because "muh independence" and "i'm a big boy now!" instead of continuing to live with your family while it's still socially acceptable and going to a nearby uni while carefully building a life
if you do this, unless you have a really shit family, you are an utter brainlet. all the kids here stay with their parents for a few years while going to the local uni and they're much better off for it.

Attached: 38e.png (238x276, 90K)

>good degree
>Binlan
UUHHHHHHHH uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you sure about Suomi man ?

seething mongoloid autist

No one does that

>having your own place
>after living with your mom until age 35
>in Hungary

Kek. Might as well build a shed at my own backyard. They cost about the same. Enjoy your Soviet studio apartment with a communal kitchen.

Everyone in Northern Europe.

If you live with your parents after 19 you’re automatically a loser.

you get paid for studying though, you wouldn't be able to do that here

>said Giuseppe, taking a his lips off his dear mothers teet for the first time in ages

>house provided by the state

What drugs are you on?

You won't be able to get your trash picked up either since Italians are lazy mammonis who rely on 'Ndragheta BVLLS to do all their work.

>swedish niggas be like imma move out while still in uni because i like spending money for no reason lmao

>You won't be able to get your trash picked up either since Italians are lazy mammonis who rely on 'Ndragheta BVLLS to do all their work.

Attached: 1532721300829.jpg (960x960, 206K)

>Have you heard of getting a part time job? Uni is not that hard.
It can’t be hard if you live in a nanny state with free college education like Finniggerland

*doesn't have sex anyways*

Sorry to hear that. You're free to join me and your mother any time you want.

you dont have a backyard, you rent someones backyard, like you rent your ass gay little boy

>Giuseppe had spent too much bandwidth searching for a picture of an ugly Finnish man
>his mother couldn't afford more bandwidth since he had to support herself and his 40-year-old son
>it meant no more internet for him today
>bored, Giuseppe lunged on his bed
>he stared at the ceiling, picturing a life on his own
>the euphoric bliss was interrupted by a knock on his door
>Giuseppe, mio figlio. When are you bringing in a girl?

Imagine living with mommy for 40 years, buying a cuck little studio and getting mad on Jow Forums

>Giuseppe had spent too much bandwidth searching for a picture of an ugly Finnish man
>his mother couldn't afford more bandwidth since he had to support herself and his 40-year-old son
>it meant no more internet for him today
>bored, Giuseppe lunged on his bed
>he stared at the ceiling, picturing a life on his own
>the euphoric bliss was interrupted by a knock on his door
>Giuseppe, mio figlio. When are you bringing in a girl?

Attached: 1534680933922.jpg (239x240, 12K)

have sex

>i-i'll copy what he said and attach some retard as an image!!! that'll show him!!!
>h-have sex!!! that'll show him!!!

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Uni's not hard if you have a triple digit IQ and don't live in the gayest of the East Asian countries with retarded teaching methods.

that's not a retard, that's a finn, you racist

Clever mammoni, mommy loves you

I was saying that it’s not hard to live independent without help if education is free you fucking idiot. What is seriously wrong with Finnish schools..

>retarded teaching methods
Our unis here are in fact generally easier and more relaxed than western unis, cletus. Gosh shut your fucking mouth if you don’t know anything

>gosh gosh darnit fuck oof

Your effeminate K-Pop tendencies are surfacing, Kim-Pang Pum. Maybe you should practice your English more so you could get your point across without risking being misunderstood?

I can't stop responding. I'll have to shut down my computer to calm my autism down. You're all good lads. Yes, even the Italian mammoni.

You are suffering from severe paranoia, mr. Pööppä Kuukkiookkinen. Have you reached out for help from your free healthcare or is it now working out?

>Living at your mom at age 30 is pretty cringy, Giuseppe.
Med model of life: saves more money, keeps family ties stronger, more efficient in meal preparation
Nord model of life: lonely, autistic, spends twice as much money on rent and food
You're cringy